Reviews for White Knight
lana.in.wonderland chapter 17 . 6/17
This is such a beautiful story I loved it so much, thanks for sticking with it!
xoxo, .wonderlnad
Loved it. Thanks for completing it.
CW chapter 17 . 6/12
I love A/Us and this one was great! I Liked how everyone was shifted into non-traditional roles and how you allowed some disasters to sort themselves out without it getting overly angsty. Nice job!
ZinaR chapter 17 . 5/27
I loved your story. I wonder if you would consider writing a sequel that woukd not take forever.
ZinaR chapter 12 . 5/27
Booth's father is Joseph, hense his middle name.
Amy chapter 17 . 5/24
This is done! Wow!

Any chance you will post a sequel about how they go about from here and what they do work-wise. I would love to see them progress from here.

Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Cheers!
Amy
MoreBonesPlz chapter 17 . 5/23
And we got out happy ending! Thanks so much for finishing a wonderful AU story!
allthingstvshows chapter 17 . 5/22
ARE YOU LEAVING THIS HERE?
I love this story. I'm so happy you came back and finished it, thank you.
Iniga chapter 17 . 5/18
Well, I didn't have to do much waiting for because I didn't start reading until you picked it up again recently. I'm not even sure how I ended up reading because high school/college AUs are very much not my thing. I'm glad I did though... you did a wonderful job with creating characters who weren't themselves in circumstance but very much were themselves at their cores. Obviously this mainly applies to the two leads but I loved your little Jared and the cameo by Agent Russ. Your plot was tight, too, and your writing style was just the right mix of light and dark. Possibly the most impressive thing of all was the way you picked it up again after so long without a noticeable jar in the narrative. That's practically impossible to do. So congratulations to you on finishing a wonderful story.
Hazmatt chapter 17 . 5/17
Great story! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad everything worked out!
Hazmatt chapter 16 . 5/17
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it!
michaelawaffles chapter 17 . 5/17
You may not remember me - my old username used to be OkGoPrettyMuchRules. I reviewed this fic excessively back in the day. But this was and still is one of my most favorite fics ever! Thank you for finally finishing. :) I re-read the whole thing after your last update and loved every bit of it.
LondonLi chapter 17 . 5/17
Congrats on finally finishing this pic! It's been one of my favorites and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you again for finishing the story, I hope you are still inspired to write.
Omg just read your story from start to finish please finish it I love it