Reviews for White Knight
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 17 . 3/13
I feel like the end was a bit anticlimatic even though everything got tied together really nicely, bit I don't know why.
Terri411 chapter 17 . 10/1/2016
Awesome good story,loved every great chapter,I can't believe it took you six years to finish your
BONES fanfiction story ;-),looking forward to more of your stories,thank you and HAPPY WRITING !
:-)))))))))) xoxoxox..
Terri411 chapter 15 . 10/1/2016
Wonderful good story,loved every great chapter,I can't believe it took you six years to finish your
:-)))))))))) xoxoxox..
Terri411 chapter 11 . 10/1/2016
I think you did EXCELLENT with the smutty,hope there is more in the later chapters,love the story
so looking forward to the next sweet update,thank you and HAPPY WRITING ! :-)))))))) xoxoxoxo..
boothaddict77 chapter 17 . 7/29/2016
Oh my God! You finished this story. This makes me hopeful for myself. Maybe I'll get my AU young BB done now or at some point. This chapter was awesome - I'm going to go read the rest of it. Discretely. At work. I'll try not to squeal too much
lana.in.wonderland chapter 17 . 6/17/2016
This is such a beautiful story I loved it so much, thanks for sticking with it!
xoxo, .wonderlnad
Guest chapter 17 . 6/13/2016
Loved it. Thanks for completing it.
CW chapter 17 . 6/12/2016
I love A/Us and this one was great! I Liked how everyone was shifted into non-traditional roles and how you allowed some disasters to sort themselves out without it getting overly angsty. Nice job!
ZinaR chapter 17 . 5/27/2016
I loved your story. I wonder if you would consider writing a sequel that woukd not take forever.
ZinaR chapter 12 . 5/27/2016
Booth's father is Joseph, hense his middle name.
Amy chapter 17 . 5/24/2016
This is done! Wow!

Any chance you will post a sequel about how they go about from here and what they do work-wise. I would love to see them progress from here.

Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Cheers!
Amy
MoreBonesPlz chapter 17 . 5/23/2016
And we got out happy ending! Thanks so much for finishing a wonderful AU story!
allthingstvshows chapter 17 . 5/22/2016
ARE YOU LEAVING THIS HERE?
Guest chapter 17 . 5/21/2016
I love this story. I'm so happy you came back and finished it, thank you.
Iniga chapter 17 . 5/18/2016
Well, I didn't have to do much waiting for because I didn't start reading until you picked it up again recently. I'm not even sure how I ended up reading because high school/college AUs are very much not my thing. I'm glad I did though... you did a wonderful job with creating characters who weren't themselves in circumstance but very much were themselves at their cores. Obviously this mainly applies to the two leads but I loved your little Jared and the cameo by Agent Russ. Your plot was tight, too, and your writing style was just the right mix of light and dark. Possibly the most impressive thing of all was the way you picked it up again after so long without a noticeable jar in the narrative. That's practically impossible to do. So congratulations to you on finishing a wonderful story.