Reviews for All the King’s Horses
csibpip chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
Wow, great one. I loved the feeling you gave it.
klu chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
Wow. I can definitely believe that IF That was the path taken by Sam and Dean, where Dean had to kill Sam in the process of stopping Lucifer, Dean would most certainly have opted for a lifetime of 'solitude' like this one. And for all his supposed/alleged 'crimes', he would sincerely believe he deserved to be imprisoned for killing Sam, even though it was the only way to save the whole world.

Well done. Thanks for writing.
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 2 . 4/18/2015
Interesting concept!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
love it.
goanago chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Oh my god... this was... absolutely sad, I'm crying in silence because I'm in a public place but... oh my god, this was beautifully written... Dean's character is very spot on... I don't even watch Criminal Minds and I loved this story... wow! you're a very good writer!
notimportant99 chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
Just rip my heart out, it will be less painful than that ending.

*whispers* I enjoyed it though
Sammie669 chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
WHY WOULD YOU WRITE SUCH A THING LIKE THIS?! I WASN'T PLANNING ON CRYING AGAIN TODAY! UGH
Loved this though.
Tori-Bird627 chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
Sad but really good. Great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
God. Thats a really heartbreaking story.
Tsuki107 chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Sam possessed and killed, and Dean spending the rest of his life in jail though of as a psycho murderer...
You just broke my heart.

What a phenomenal story!
Meiyo no Ko chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
DUDE. The FEELS. WHY?!

It wasn't a Happy Ending story by any means, so how on EARTH was it so damn beautiful?
CommChatter chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Interesting. I like it.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
What? I'm sorry, but- WHAT?! Sam said "Yes" so Dean killed him?! Is that Canon? I'm not almost reach season 6 now. (one day I can watch more than 3 episode with download them too)

Poor Dean... (QAQ)
Then, why didn't he kill himself too? Because when Sam died, Dean already look like dead people too. Like a robot.

I'm glad Emily nice with him. And I'm glad, Dean's help was suceed!

But I don't accept when Dean mistaked as merciless murderer! He's not a killer!
ukfan101 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
I thought this was wonderful...great use of both shows. I could see Dean acting this way and how others react to him. I was so pleased to see that you had done a sequel and was excited to read it, until I noticed it was a WIP and the last time you updated was 2010. I hate to read and get into a great story only to see that the author has given up on the story..are you going to finish it?
Finelame86 chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Great story, I like to re-read it sometimes, and I enjoy the sequel (and hope it will be soon updated !)