Reviews for The Truth in Lies
MnC21 chapter 1 . 10/6
Awwww, I love this story so much! Thanks for writing this! :)
mikomi86 chapter 1 . 6/28
Omg I laughed so much! "Men are slob". It's too good. Honestly, you are so talented! 3
smriti chapter 1 . 1/28
OMG..I love this story so so sooo's really cute..i truely love this
AshKake chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
The fluff! Ahhhhhhrg! I can't stop cheesin'! Bravo, an excellent read! Loved every minute of it.

So Beautiful I can't
emilyL0305 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
You know, this actually reminds me of Comedy of Errors too.
Haven't read Twelfth Night, so I'm sure you're right.

It was really cute, and I thought I would die laughing when he came to his mission place.
ul-him chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This goes to imprinted I live it though it has some time I have no words to express my excitement
Ookami. Mika chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I am so in love with this. Twelfth Night is probably my favorite by Shakespeare, and to combine it with my favorite anime with my favorite ship... Forever in love with this.
kakkoi hatake chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
just amazing...i! I luve it
NoaShi chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Oh, this is splendid! XD Humor and romance! ~~
Ryukami007 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Really good read, I would personally like to see similar stories like this with other characters and other twists.
KoharaAho chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
So great! The cheesiness was amazing and brightened my mood. This story made me so happy. Your writing is great, and I thank you for sharing it
T. Kyoko chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I've always loved your stories! :D
Ryuuzaki Roth chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
God, you're just too awesome.

I love your fics, and with this one I cried from both laughter and sadness.

I miss you.

You're awesome!
Kari Winters chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Yet another awesome story you've written. I've also been re-reading some of your older works and I can't help but wonder about what happened to "Sakura's Story: Left Behind." Did FF take it down or did you move it to some other site? It had been one of my favorites and I'd love to read it again if possible. In any case, keep up the good work and I hope to see another story from you some time soon. ]
Prescripto13 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Aww-a happy ending! :D

Nicely done, leafy. I enjoyed reading it.