Reviews for True Nature
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
well, it isn't totally OOC. I mean, I can see certain parts that would be realistic. I couldn't tell if you were making post college CB from a S1 immature perspective or if you'd really taken S2 & S3 into consideration. I think you did, but you def kept them in their immature S1 state. heh. It was all very fun to read though. I liked how you wrote it all, even if it doesn't align with how things are now for them. XD Great fic. I liked it. ;)
00JLO chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Nice fanfic.
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I have to tell you as soon as I read the quote in the summary I was hooked, it is so perfect for them, but of course Buffy is amazing!

I loved the scene where Blair and Chuck are making out in their semi best friend status. I LOVED THAT. No clue why.

Two favorites scenes though...

"Charles," Blair said hoarsely. His attention was immediately piqued and he knew that this wasn't just anything. "Leave."

"Why, when I could enjoy the show?" Chuck asked, leaning back on the couch, his arm thrown over the back.

"Because if you don't leave right now there will barely be a chance of me leaving my boyfriend for you."

And there she was. His perfection had returned for him." She did in that moment she found the strength to be her again and stop being who she was always pretending to be and "easy". I Loved that use of the word, so true.

And of course... "She gripped his hair and he clutched her close.

"There you are," he breathed.

"Shut up," Blair snapped and fumbled for his belt.

"There's my girl."" Yes she really did return to him and losing no time. God I love that too! And that she thought that he would run, but he did not... swoon! :)

Love love love it all! :)
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Usually in your fics what I like the MOST is that Chuck takes ACTION, in whatever form it may be, physical, mental, manipulative, scheming, etc.

However, in the last couple of fics he has been passive - as in I am beginnign to fear that you have been affected by season 3's description of his character, and I really hope I am wrong. I mean I knowhe has grown up, but even from what we have witnessed in the spoiler script for 3.19 , he is more active in the show after the break up.

I mean I seriously doubt that wen he was ALREADY 25 and he basically broke her up with her boyfriend that he would just sit aorund and wait for her, esp. if you mean to follow the show then we already know that the break up will be Chuck's fault, so HE should follow her.

I never really understand why these past few fics you have the same characterisation for Blair:

1) She is DRUNK a LOT

2) SHE is comming to HIM!

I mean I don't get it how you so suddenly changed your tactics... from your earlier stories that you KNOW I adore and have written reviews and letters to you about admiring your characterisation of both of them; Chuck not being too overly romantic but at the same time ACTIONfilled and ready to fight like the Chuck in season 1, and Blair who isn't just a victim or a prey that is chased by men.

But as I said it really reminds me of season 3 Chuck and I personally cannot even watch the show since 3x04... and then that they have changed Blair so completely, and the worst thing is that I sort of recognise the Blair in this story as the Blair in season 3. UGH!

I really don't mean to be mean or anything, you now I LOVE you as a writer, you are one of my top 3... but I just had to point out what I thought.

ANd PLEASE stop making her DRUNK all the time. I mean where did you get that from? Why would she be drunk? She never got drunk in the show much except maybe when rejected by Yale, but even then she didn't stumble or slured - she was just melancholly and relaxed without caring about anything.

And she wasn't even drunk in 1.07 according to Chuck they had like ONE champagne glass that's it!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Again, this was really great to read.

In honesty, I can't imagine Blair being with someone else either than Chuck; mostly, because the two really do understand each other in so many ways. Therefore, it's not hard to believe that even after, so many years-they'd find a way back to each other.

Enjoyed reading this, a lot.
ronan03 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
as always, very good write them together well.
D chapter 1 . 3/2/2010