Reviews for Operation: AUSSIE
ihonestlydontknow chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Interesting. I want to know what Wally gets up to in Australia. Are Wally's cousins KND operatives? Have they heard of Sector V? Is that teen cousin a Teen Ninja? I can't wait to see what the big plot is.
XxTheUnspokenTruthxX chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
Good story! Keep up the good writing! :)
pennywhistles chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
...I haven't reviewed this yet, have I? Noope. Sorry.

This is cute. Like really cute. Like Sooper-Dooper cute.

I like all of the cousins. [By the way, If you think Wally has a lot of cousins, I have 27! My mom has 6 siblings, my dad has 8. And they each have an average of...2 kids each, give or take a few.] And i'm exited to hear more about them!

This is good. Keep it up!

Sami
Dinosaurs R Dead chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
Weew! UPDATE :D

Aw their cousins sound cool! A lot of variety in age difference, should be exciting :)

x
Laurie43 chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
this is interesting

wally is very in character in this

and cassie must have a good memory of wally somewhere lol

who is adelaide by the way? or will i find out soon anyway?

update soon
DarkXRachel chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
I really like this! You've managed to capture Wally's personality easily. Lucky you. :) Hope you continue with this.
goodbye wonderland chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
I would like to point out the ridiculous cuteness of this fan fiction and the fact you utterly mastered Wally's characterization.

. . . Now I am a little jealous of your writing. -sighs-
Dinosaurs R Dead chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
Heehe! Sounds exciting! His cousins sound interesting ;)

Lol, time zones ARE weird! Here in Sydney, California is a day behind, but 6 hours ahead...but 9 hours ahead where Perth is because Perth is 3 hours behind us. Yeah...confusing :P When we go over (to America) we re-live a day, and when we travel from America to Sydney we skip a day...weird huh? Jetlag sucks.

I love this. You're not overdoing with language and the characterisation is perfect! Lol! Awesomesauce (: Can't wait for an update!
klarriel chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I like this! :D

Its really not OC at all...I could imagine Wally saying all this stuff...

So...I wonder where he'll stay in Australia?

Hope he's a morning person...or else, look out world!

xnumbuh34x
Dinosaurs R Dead chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Ugh! If anyone knows the horror of waking up super early to get on an early flight to Australia it's me! I pity you, Wally!

This sounds cool! I just hope (no pressure) that you get Australia sorta right, not stereotypical Steve Irwin type stuff...though that would be funny...I guess

Is he going to end up in one of those deserted bogan towns or normal suburban australia or a real Sydney City Slicker? :P I'm curious! Lol...can't wait for an update ;)