Reviews for Rise and Fall
electrickpanda chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Oh Goddamnit.
I am crying.
I knew it was coming but seriously.
*sniffles*
You suck.
xx kaaat chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Okay, thank you. Thank you for this amazing read. I can't even begin to count the times I cried.
There were a few grammatical errors here and there, nothing big though. It was truly an amazing story, and beautifully written. You my friend, have talent.
Inume-blue chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
I liked it. It made my cry but it made me laugh too. Great Job. I loved the ending. :)
Inume-blue chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
oooooooooo I like it :)
InARealPickle chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
That's okay Sakura. I'll hate Danzo enough for the both of us.
Revellyn chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
Until the last, a little part of me refused to believe that Kakashi had died - I should have noticed the tragedy genre of the story prior to reading it...

Your writing was coherent, cogent and believable - although you did fast track their relationship. Sakura's pregnancy was in the realm of possibilities and a (bitter)sweet ending to the story although it didn't add much in terms of plot.

As always, I enjoyed reading your work.
flyingsnails chapter 5 . 2/8/2011
wow. Undiluted awesomeness. :D :D
BlueSkyHeaven chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
This was heartbreakingly beautiful. I didn't expect to be so into this fic but by chapter 3ish, I was following every sentence like it was gonna be the last. You really chose a hard Shakespeare title to do a KakaSaku though, it didn't seem to lend itself to romance or anything initially but you made it work so well that it's changed my point of view. This is just awesome!
nomanslandvicki chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
never cried so much in one story..loved it
FreeWolfBlue chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
fabulous story :)

I really like how you did Danzou's character. A lot of stories i read have him as an awful awful dictator out for himself. But you had him really believing he was doing the right thing for konoha, which i think was more realistic, and certainly more interesting, (not that it made me hate him any less)

and before Kakashi died, what was the jutsu he was in the middle of?

I half expected it to be some crazy soul-transfer jutsu and for him to come back from the dead. but that would be horribly sappy. so maybe something to do with sakura getting pregnant?
mangagirl18 chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Despite the bittersweet ending (yes I'm a sucker for happy endings, at least in love stories) I must say I rather enjoyed this. It was well written, with only the occasional tyop to mess it up, and probably featured some of the most in character descriptions of everyone, that I've seen in the Naruto fics I've read so far. You pretty much had everyone down to a T even the minor characters.

The love scene was very tastefully written (I must admit I do enjoy a good smut scene, but I really the vulgarly written ones), the relationship was realistically built up, and the love believable and touching.

Hell you even had me laughing quite a few times, so overall great fic. I am curious though, what Shakespeare piece inspired it? (Sorry if you already mentioned it and I didn't catch it ; )

Have a great day, and good luck in the contest if it's still going on. (I dunno how long these things last. :P)
candyredlove chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
wow...
craizypet chapter 4 . 8/30/2010
wow, your writing is amazing. as i said, i was sobbing when sakura found out, and became angry. sobbing. well, not loudly or anything, but still. and just now, as i read a couple of lines at the end of the funeral part, where sakura is about to be sick and danzo flees, i began crying again.

that was all it took. a couple of lines. *shakes head in amazment...* you are joining to the top of the list of 'amazing authors who made me cry' its like you and maybe three or so others. and i have read a heap of books.

leafygirl and her story fated (another kakasaku) julliet marillier, and her book 'daughter of the forest', and 'i am morgan le fay' by nancy springer. there might have been a few more, but i cant remember, but i know ill remember yours! and now your on the list too! congrats!
craizypet chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
ha if i hadnt already read the rest of the story, i would say that you left a loophole there for kakashi to live...

but i know you didnt make him live, sob, (literally, i was trying not to sob in the next chapter)
DocBevCulver chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
So sad, but a very good read. Very well written and really pulled at my heart strings.

Bravo!