Reviews for The Changed Timeline
Ann chapter 43 . 1/21
It is a great story thanks for continuing to write I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter you're very good
ruth hammond chapter 23 . 12/21/2019
That has to be one of the best chapters yet! And I see the next chapter being as good or better than this chapter!
Wonderful!
Patamon32 chapter 43 . 11/27/2019
where's the sequel?
lonewolf420 chapter 43 . 10/7/2019
Wow. An amazing story. I have to admit I expected an end when he came back to the future. But not disappointed I'll have more to read only disappointed it's not here to read now. However I've liked your other stories I've read so far so time to head back to your story page.
lonewolf420 chapter 18 . 9/28/2019
Very good story but I have a couple questions first off I thought Dumbledore was a Phoenix as well so he could have helped too. And while I'm glad the Snake might not have to die in curious as to why no one thought to do it simple like and simply take a bunch of growing boosters with them. Job done quick and easy like. Then they have the eyes for ingredients too. But hopefully it's friendly so it won't matter.
zackie1987 chapter 43 . 9/6/2019
More please
BeautifulBanian chapter 43 . 8/25/2019
I've really enjoyed this so I hope you update again eventually
Annoymous chapter 43 . 7/14/2019
More please!
Nagilover4ever chapter 43 . 7/7/2019
Love it. Update soon.
mysuvone chapter 43 . 3/25/2019
hmmmm more please.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/19/2019
If both Harry and Severus are so determined to give due credit, where is Slytherin's name? A simple and just solution would be:
By Salazar Slytherin
Translated by Harold [if that's his formal name] Pane
Annotations and Potions Validation by Severus Snape
Jostanos chapter 43 . 3/19/2019
*chuckles warmly and shakes his head* Face it, Harry, no matter aht timeline that you're in, you'll always get attention from your housemates. Although.. them making quite a rucus about your return to the Great Hall for lunch seems a tad excessive, and un necessary.
00 chapter 43 . 3/17/2019
Update. Please.
StoryLover1701 chapter 43 . 3/3/2019
I'm confused. What happened to Severus and Lily's son Harry? did he disappear when Harry returned to the future? did they merge? What do Severus and Lily feel about the son they raised being replaced by this Harry?
ruth hammond chapter 43 . 2/17/2019
What a terrible situation to be in...to not be able to remember who, what, or where and then have a memory explode in your brain...yuck! It's nice to have friends there to help and accept you! Looking forward to the next chapter...!