Reviews for The Changed Timeline
graciewee2213 chapter 39 . 7/1
please continue posting this! i love it so much and just spent a whole afternoon reading it. Thank you!
kittyranma chapter 39 . 6/15
Can't wait for the next part.
foxee-chik chapter 39 . 6/12
omg! keep goin! i liked it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
Doomspark Deathfire chapter 30 . 6/4
Lots of good ideas in this story, but a number of issues as well. I liked the idea of Albus and Minerva being Harry's great grandparents. I hadn't seen that done before.

The biggest issue - through out these first 30 chapters - is Harry's behavior. He's 17, but acts like he's 11. He chooses to disobey his great-grandparents and Madame Pomfrey, and then calls Madame Pomfrey names ("dragon"). He sulks and pouts when he is punished for his behavior and blames it on "overprotectiveness" of the adults. He plays Albus and Minerva against each other. And the adults let him get away with it. God forbid the Golden Gryffindor should ever suffer the consequences of his actions!

I didn't like how you handled the Order of the Phoenix. First off, you have Harry tell Albus what the Order is, and where it got its name. Then you have Harry tell Albus all the members and where they meet, and so on. But you don't do anything with the Order other than a few off-screen meetings and skirmishes. Since you went to the trouble to set them up, it would have been cool to use them more.

There should have been some repercussions on Severus from the other Slytherins for hanging around with the Gryffindors. And Harry should have faced more flak from James and Sirius because of his friendship with Severus.

Someone who has been bullied unmercifully for six years isn't going to forget all about that in the space of a few days - and isn't going to become friends with their former tormentors in a few months. Likewise, the tormentors aren't going to suddenly stop being bullies just because one person calls them out. There was a lot of potential here for a long term character growth arc, but you dropped it.

And finally, there's almost no interaction with students other than Lily, James, Sirius, Remus, and Severus.
For the record, 改変な年表 might be better if you want to put the title in Japanese as your page break, since you're using "changed" as an adjective in English and there's not much reason to use the katakana version of the English term if there's a functional JP word for it, albeit not an exact one, I don't think. I'm not terribly fluent in JP yet, but I figured I'd put what little I do know how to do out there!
Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel chapter 39 . 5/24
interesting hope to read more soon!
ruth hammond chapter 39 . 5/20
This isn't finished, will it be? I hope so...
hawkswench chapter 39 . 5/19
War with Minnie lol
machanna0979 chapter 39 . 5/15
I love this story please continue it.
Cassandra30 chapter 39 . 5/11
Entertaining.
Nathoca Malfoy chapter 13 . 5/11
It looks like this chapter doesn't belong to this story.
gleefan2009 chapter 39 . 5/10
love it please write more
angeldlph chapter 39 . 5/10
Ahhh prank war! So excited! Great chapter.
Jostanos chapter 39 . 5/10
Oh ho-ho.. PRANK WAR HAS BEEN DECLARED!

Oh the CHAOS that will ensue!
WhiteElfElder chapter 39 . 5/10
Prank war through the summer?