Reviews for Point of No Return
Wangz chapter 3 . 9/18
Frieza go get beat up ha
Wangz chapter 2 . 9/18
haaaa
Wangz chapter 1 . 9/18
I hope present bulma in this lool
Fox619 chapter 1 . 9/14
Awesome
OH MY GOD. I have evaded this story for god knows how long because I thought I wouldn't like it, but damn was I wrong! I was so shocked that Yamcha was carrying a kid and I thought for sure that it was his and Bulma's; I was about to stop reading altogether and throw up but then I read about the tail part and I have never felt so relieved in my entire life. A long time has passed already but please, I really hope you show us those missing years! I am really curious as to how Bulma and Vegeta's relationship came to be in this story, so please, a sequel would be very nice!
vvi chapter 23 . 8/8
Please right the missing years!... Really enjoyed the the story.
Love the story. Please write about the missing years.
luc chapter 1 . 7/11
The BEST FANFIC I EVER READ like really I enjoyed every single chapter. I like how you portrayed the relationship between trunks and vegeta. Their characters are perfect. Seriously you're a great writer
Roce chapter 1 . 7/11
This story is what I need.
Stinger chapter 23 . 7/7
This was a very good read. Sometimes (early on) it was a little rough around the edges but overall it was very well written.
Stinger chapter 1 . 7/3
I’m about to start reading your fic. It seems pretty interesting so far.
twisterblake2015 chapter 1 . 6/17
Good
Butane Baby chapter 23 . 5/30
This story is one of the most amazing I've read on FF. The work was pitch perfect and your fans are legion. Reading it inspires me, as it clearly has with others. Thank you for writing it.
Butane Baby chapter 8 . 4/24
I know you finished this story years ago, but I just wanted to say how much I love every single friggin line of it. You are such a talented writer, and it has been my pleasure to read your work.
Almj31 chapter 8 . 3/20
I just had to be listening to a sad song while reading this chapter..the feels! i teared up at Trunks sadness and telling Vegeta he loved him. Your story blew me away. Thank you so much for sharing it!
1,546 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »