Reviews for Point of No Return
Nelicquele79 chapter 23 . 3/25
I have to say that I re-read this fic and its still as great as I remembered it to be. It's one of those fics that I want for it to go on and on. lol

I love how mean, vicious and animalistic Vegeta is, and I love that even though Bulma is deathly afraid of him, she still always has a smart-alec remark for him.

Man, a sequel for those last three years should would be amazing though, but this has definately inspired me to delve into my art again. Thanks for always making such great fics, and I'm looking forward to more chapters on the newest fics you're writing.
I really wanna see trunks go back to the timeline where Bulma and Vegeta weren’t together I wanna see their reunion :( but great story tho!
Vampisan86 chapter 1 . 2/15
I owe you thousands of comments. What you write is art. The truth is, I don't know much English and I have read the translations of your stories and I know that you are an FF artist. The story Point ir no Return is the one that has not pleased the most. I know I'm nobody to implore you to write a fic that narrates those three years that pass in the epilogue. You would make several happy. I don't know what else I can tell you, I just never get tired of reading you and when you came back to the platform it was incredible.

I'll post my comment in Spanish for you to translate because I don't think it is understood in English.

Kisses

Te debo miles de comentarios. Lo que escribes es arte. La verdad no sé mucho inglés y he leído las traducciones de tus historias y sé que eres una artista del FF. La historia de Punto sin Retorno es la que más ne ha agradado. Sé que no soy nadie para implorarte que escribas un fic que narre esos tres años que transcurren en el epílogo. Harías felices a varias. No sé que más pueda decirte, solo que nunca me canso de leerte y cuando regresaste a la plataforma fue increíble.

Te dejaré pegado mi comentario en español para que lo traduzcas porque creo que en inglés no se entiende.

Besos
Gris chapter 23 . 1/16
Hello, i just read this fic in spanish, i really love it! i wish someday you do a fic of Vegeta and Bulma love story, i really intrigate know how Trunks born! i mean, Vegeta and Bulma, they really hate each other in this line of time, or there is a posibility that his born only for contract or something like that?, but i think it will be an excelent story, just like this, thank you! ending my comment, i wish you'll be okay. Greetings from Mexico
Efri14 chapter 23 . 11/28/2020
Re read again lol...I love this timeline and Vegeta still be as a ruler of the universe but still have Trunks in this timeline. The story is amazing. I hope you could make sequel of it about the missing years how Vegeta relation with Bulma since we knew that he had wished Trunks wasn't born but you made it at the end. This is cool and I wish to know the storyline that still mistery. Before I thought he was Yamcha's son but after read more and he has a tail. YES! He's Vegetas Also I wonder to know what Trunks reaction when he back to this timeline and see that finally he's born too in this time. I love the drama and this family bonding! Thanks for amazing story.
krola chapter 23 . 9/21/2020
Hello! This was a really interesting read, although I am not going to lie: I wish there was more Vegebul here. Still, the fact that in spite of everything Trunks was still born made me smile (and you almost scared me to death when it was Yamcha holding the baby and I thought for a moment that Bulma had a son with him). It's been nine years since you wrote this fanfic, so I am pretty sure you probably don't have any intention of writing more Vegebul fanfics, but that's a damn pity, because you write them so incredibly well. I would love to read how Vegeta and Bulma still get together in this universe, especially knowing that Vegeta took Lord Frieza's place so he's like king of the universe. Does he still visit Earth from time to time, and in one of those moments, Vegeta and Bulma fell into bed together? That's a really interesting concept. Anyway, thank you for all you've given to the Vegebul fandom!
Fennelwink chapter 23 . 7/9/2020
Wow, that was one intense story! I loved it so much! But, this last chapter... How did Trunks get born anyway? Will future Trunks come back to the timeline he altered? What about the antidote for Goku? Is it even needed anymore? I had to reread that last part again, maybe it isn't. So many unanswered questions have me wringing my hands! But man, this was a ride. So amazing. I literally had no idea where the story was going from moment to moment. Thank you for writing this amazing AU. I can't favorite it enough!
Saiyajin no Ouhi chapter 23 . 5/26/2020
No matter how many times I read this story, I always find myself coming back to it. I love it so much, it’s become one of my favourites, if not my most favourite story, I’ve ever read. The emotional rollercoaster you take us on, the twists and how well thought out everything is, has cemented its place in my heart and I really really hope you come back one day to write a sequel. I would love to see Trunks find his way back to their timeline again, and to know how those three years went! The ending is bittersweet for me, because I’m so happy with HOW it ends but upset that it’s actually ended! I’ll be back again in a few months, having read through this once again (for probably the 20th time, no exaggeration) but it’ll be with no regrets! I love your other works too, you have a serious talent, but this will always be special to me for many reasons.

Thank you for your hard work, just know that it’s appreciated immensely and that I hope you never lose your passion in writing! It would be a tremendous loss to the FanFiction community and the literature community in general!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2020
The "strongest fighter in the universe"-line seems out of place. It makes sense from a certain meta perspective, but for Trunks whose grown up getting his ass kicked, it seems like an alien though even if he might logically understand that as a super saiyan he's on the top of the food chain.
Oblivious IJ chapter 1 . 3/10/2020
Wow this story is evil lol!

#666 follows

IJ

(Didn't read tho)
Leaning Leon chapter 6 . 1/2/2020
He was healed. Why is he getting pushed around by Vegeta? This isn’t making sense
chiarairis.dannunz chapter 23 . 9/15/2019
I'm addicted to the way your portrait Vegeta in all your stories! Interacting here with his son is even more intriguing. I really share the thought that under Frieza he had a ruthless personality with shades of insanity, but it is also shown that he has no alternative, and you just have to compliment him to have grown so able to survive in a hell like the whole alien reality, not just Frieza himself. It doesn't excuse him, but it makes understand him. He's brilliant in his cruelty!
Also his moments of slight insanity make understand that it all has a heavy psychological price to pay, together with some heavy childhood traumas. He's multifaceted and you make us live his pain with him and without making him a tearjerking puppy. So when you put in humiliating situations like Frieza's punishments, he doesn't lose any bit of his charisma and I feel completely by his side
Snodeca chapter 23 . 8/29/2019
If I had to put a rating to this, probably a 7 or 8 out of 10. This story was very, very good, and it kept surprising me. Definitely something I would recommend someone to read if they asked for a fanfic that isn't too short, nor too long. Loved it.

SPOILERS AHEAD
It was pretty obvious to me since around the midchapters that Trunks would somehow eventually die and Vegeta would transform and kill Bulma, though I'm personally not a fan of how Vegeta was acting after Freeza's death or all the cussing in the fanfic. The ending was interesting in a way, and neat to know Vegeta and Bulma eventually had a child after all.

I do feel like the ending feels a bit empty, not fast-forwarding at all to give us a hint of what happened. Even with Vegeta and Goku being who they are, and Raditz now on their side, we don't know if they could even survive against the Androids at this point.

Oh, and as a side note, it has been more than 3 years since they started training for the Androids in this timeline. After Nappa and Vegeta die in the main timeline, and Freeza dies about 2 months later, about a year and a half passes before Trunks arrives, normally. Then 3 years.
Here, Freeza is defeated around the time Nappa and Vegeta would normally be defeated. So, taking the 1yr7mo into consideration, about 4 and a half years were presumably spent training for the Androids.

NO MORE SPOILERS

All in all, this was an insanely good fanfiction, and obviously well thought out too. Took me about 15 hours of reading over the past two days to finish it, well worth my time.

Good job. (:
intata chapter 20 . 8/6/2019
There's a LOT here. It's good, but I can barely pay attention. Trunks should have won in the first 2 chapters. None of this sh*t should have happened. There were so many events that barely make sense, and they're all caused by people being f*cking stupid.

That doesn't make for an enjoyable read. People have to make the correct decision ONCE in a while, right?

I've just been watching a bad situation get worse for the past 20 chapters. There's been NO sign of a respite. No positive reinforcement. Just sh*t hitting the fan. Constantly.

It's getting... tiresome.
intata chapter 1 . 8/6/2019
Wait, so he's all angry about them killing innocent people, then just says "screw it, let's just join in!"

I'm confused.