Reviews for Point of No Return
No. 18 chapter 23 . 10/19
This is crazily good I can't believe they didn't turn this into a show or something. I mean, someone should turn this into a manga already because this is just too good! Everyone in this story is true to their character while it doesn't affect the original DBZ story line at all! It truly shows how Future Trunks has the biggest impact in turning Vegeta from a coldhearted bastard into someone who is willing to give fathering a chance. No matter in which timeline it is always Trunks from the future that helps. You've also done a really good job on showing character development in your story, like how Trunks has turned from an innocent teenager into a true warrior. I sincerely hope you will create a squeal on how Vegeta is going to raise his own Trunks, and maybe take him and young Trunks to an other adventure!
Uzumakihimawari chapter 23 . 10/13
Loved the story. Any plans for a sequel? I would love to read about our new Lord of the Universe.
x2leoj chapter 23 . 10/3
This story is amazing, the writing is excellent and the plot is entertaining. Well done.
Wiipuu chapter 1 . 10/1
This is the best dragon ball z fanfiction out there. I literally come back to this once every year or so.
Can't anyone here translate this wonderful story in french (of course with the agreement of Niteryde)
This story have quite successful in France, Belgium, Canada, Switzerland,... We love it!
sbcarri chapter 23 . 9/16
Oh my god I loved this story I couldn't stop reading it! I really would have liked to have seen trunks return to that time though and be reunited with vegeta
Holly chapter 5 . 9/10
I can't help but cried when the capsule was crashed. I felt how hopeless that is for trunks I hope everything is gonna be ok. This is by far the best fanfiction I've ever seen in my life!
SubSurvivor chapter 6 . 8/12
You can't deny Vegeta's efficiency in covering up his own tracks
Crotch Cricket chapter 22 . 8/11
This story is simply fantastic!
Frostfire613 chapter 23 . 6/28
OMG Baby Trunks with a tail...too cute!

The way Vegeta ascended was perfect. I love how the two timelines are separate, and how Vegeta did end up caring for Trunks in the end. An interesting twist was that Trunks ended up in the DBZ canon timeline at the very end, but I'm happy with it. Everything is in order and truly, this is an amazing fanfiction. Definitely will re-read!
Jonnie Joke chapter 20 . 6/14
Got me all tears up at the flash back part, them feelings are real
Ashe chapter 23 . 6/12
Thanks for keeping me up all night on a work day just to finish all 23chapters in one go. This is by far the best DBZ fanfic I have read. The freeze and Vegeta moments are intese, and how Vegeta tried to train Trunks at first and made sure he will never end up working for freeze is so touching to see. I love the mm both under your hands. Lots of angst and action, and I love how the relationship between Vegeta and Trunks was developed in this timeline. I was super sad when Trunks couldn't return back to that timeline but like Trunks said we can't have it all, right? This is just beautiful. The father and son relationship is just my favorite thing right now, and I'm so glad Trunks was born at the end! I hope you can write a sequel on this about how Vegeta the Lord of Universe would raise his son now after the encounter with the future version of his son.
Trunks... You fucked up man.
Jonnie Joke chapter 6 . 6/12
This chapter is awesome in so many levels. When Vegeta said he was gonna take care of Trunks I really thought he meant it, only to find him using it to earn Trunks's trust so he can betray him before Trunks does, that was just simply genius. Well done on this story I am enjoying every single line of it and i'm not even joking!
darkpriincess-93 chapter 1 . 4/18
is there a sequel of this? it's amazing, this is the second time i read it, i couldn't stop reading, i really hope you make a sequel because i would love to read moré of this. it's amazing, one of the best fics i've read
1,520 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »