Reviews for Point of No Return
Riddle Wraith chapter 23 . 1/20
Dear God you have no idea how much I loved this. I already liked the sound of it from the summary, but this blew any expectations I might have had out of the water. Holy crap! This is exactly the kind of quality I was hoping for when I went looking for Mirai Trunks fan fiction, so thank you, THANK YOU. I'm just holding out the hope that the other few stories that have caught my interest are as quality as this one was. Oh, also, I'm going to go ahead an assume (more for the sake of my peace of mind than anything) that Mirai Trunks eventually made it back to the timeline in which he almost wasn't born. Anyway, this was AWESOME! Thank you!
DevianYUE chapter 23 . 1/11
This was such a good story, I am so happy!
DevianYUE chapter 22 . 1/11
Love love this chapter.
DevianYUE chapter 19 . 1/11
The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen.
A kingdom of isolation,
and it looks like I'm the King
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in;
Heaven knows I've tried
Don't let them in,
don't let them see
Be the strong boy you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel,
don't let them know
Well now they know
Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care
what they're going to say
Let the storm rage on.
The cold never bothered me anyway
It's funny how some distance
Makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me
Can't get to me at all
It's funny how some distance
Makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me
Can't get to me at all
It's time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
And become a Super Saiyajin...
Kuroki8 chapter 23 . 12/11/2016
I read the whole story in one go.
Good story. :)
Guest chapter 23 . 11/28/2016
Dude, that's quite a story you've created here. Excellent work.
zfj chapter 22 . 11/29/2016
Ahem, time to write that sequel you were talking about :)
Imazing chapter 23 . 11/25/2016
This was the greatest story I've ever read on ! It had me shaking, it was so good to read. I loved it and I loved your writing. Have a lovely day. :)
schneefink chapter 23 . 11/10/2016
I enjoyed this a lot! Very cool AU.
Sam chapter 23 . 10/12/2016
Not going to lie I got teary when trunks died. Very good story, great ending(they rarely vibe closure but I liked this one lol). Thank you!
aFanAddict chapter 23 . 9/15/2016
Beautiful to reread this.
We're still waiting on the sequel! I jest I jest! Sorry I didn't review the chapters, was wrapped up in the story and wasn't sure if I reviewed before.
artephile chapter 23 . 8/22/2016
That was an INCREDIBLE story. I was on the edge of my seat every chapter! There's nothing I want more than an AU 3 years fic from you...
Sanzano chapter 23 . 8/7/2016
I know it's been a while since you wrote this and I am not sure if you're still active in this fandom, but I have to say this: THANK YOU

This has been an amazing reading that had me at the edge of my seat the whole time. The way you managed to build and maintain the tension in such a believable way, not sparing us how harsh Vegeta's life was under Frieza's command and how Trunks and Vegeta's relationship developed... just wow.

I wish I could read more about this really interesting alternate Universe you created, and one part of me is a little broken not knowing if Trunks will ever reunite with his alternative family...

Anyway, you are amazing. I really loved this story :D
sweetandsimple1 chapter 20 . 7/31/2016
Wonderful chapter! Amazing! I love it, it's very well-written indeed. Vegeta's rage, his grief so vividly described... You deserve an award of some sort.
sweetandsimple1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
I'M SCREAMING

I just got back into my DBZ obsession, so I was looking for some really good DBZ fics. This was definitely a good choice — I can't wait to read more!
1,499 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »