Reviews for Point of No Return
aFanAddict chapter 23 . 9/15
Beautiful to reread this.
We're still waiting on the sequel! I jest I jest! Sorry I didn't review the chapters, was wrapped up in the story and wasn't sure if I reviewed before.
artephile chapter 23 . 8/22
That was an INCREDIBLE story. I was on the edge of my seat every chapter! There's nothing I want more than an AU 3 years fic from you...
Sanzano chapter 23 . 8/7
I know it's been a while since you wrote this and I am not sure if you're still active in this fandom, but I have to say this: THANK YOU

This has been an amazing reading that had me at the edge of my seat the whole time. The way you managed to build and maintain the tension in such a believable way, not sparing us how harsh Vegeta's life was under Frieza's command and how Trunks and Vegeta's relationship developed... just wow.

I wish I could read more about this really interesting alternate Universe you created, and one part of me is a little broken not knowing if Trunks will ever reunite with his alternative family...

Anyway, you are amazing. I really loved this story :D
sweetandsimple1 chapter 20 . 7/31
Wonderful chapter! Amazing! I love it, it's very well-written indeed. Vegeta's rage, his grief so vividly described... You deserve an award of some sort.
sweetandsimple1 chapter 1 . 7/30
I'M SCREAMING

I just got back into my DBZ obsession, so I was looking for some really good DBZ fics. This was definitely a good choice — I can't wait to read more!
Zero Rewind chapter 23 . 7/28
Good story, with a single mistake. Super Saiyan is 150 million. So that 5 million PL you mentioned was wrong.
Oh hi mark chapter 23 . 7/10
That was beautiful story :) it took me three days to finish reading, but it was all worth it. You ma'am or sir, you deserve a paycheck for your efforts. Thank you.
Mars chapter 23 . 7/9
Im still hoping for a small chappie with trunks finding his way back...
x-mariaa chapter 23 . 7/6
So, Yamcha and Bulma are still in a relationship? Did she cheat on him to conceive Trunks? Man, at this point, the questions are endless.

Nonetheless, this is probably the best DBZ Fanfiction I've ever read. You did a great job. Part of me wishes that this has been cannon. It's a nice alternative to how things really went.
Hakenyaki chapter 23 . 6/30
Great story, seriously this needs to be an animated series or movie, and I love the realization of the characters because their actions speak so much to who they are and how they got there. Every chapter had me on the edge of my seat and I couldn't stop reading if I tried. 10/10
Hakenyaki chapter 1 . 6/30
This needs to be a movie or a licensed show. Loved the characters and it was very intuitive to what they would do in the situations they found themselves in. Every chapter had me on the edge of my seat and I couldn't stop reading. Solid 10/10 and strongly recommend to any dbz fan especially fans of vegeta and trunks.
Apolonia86 chapter 6 . 6/17
It is really hard for me to accept Trunks did this.
Oh man, I was going through my old bookmarks and can't believe I forgot about this fic. I printed it out (ff makes this a pain to do so) just in case I lose it again. Thats how much I love this story. Bummed about the ending tho.
LittleNeko23 chapter 23 . 5/2
Oh please please please do a sequel im dying to know how THIS Bulma and Vegeta got together. I was scared the baby was Yamcha's XD
warpterror chapter 23 . 4/25
Nice story! Thank you for writing this. Despite the flaws that I pointed out in my previous reviews I really enjoyed it :)
1,489 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »