Reviews for Point of No Return
Angel's Star chapter 23 . 3/15
I just finished reading this and what a fun ride it was! I loved seeing Trunks and Vegeta develop their relationship. You really have a way of showing Vegeta's growth without it seeming super OOC. I hate this is over but that just means I might need to reread it again sometime in the future. Great job!
Ohma chapter 8 . 3/5
meh, dropped

this is just fucking awful.

Trunks is a god among men and you have him looking more pathetic than Yamcha ever was.
Ohma chapter 6 . 3/5
"nerf bread"

The level of stupidity in this chapter.

Went from 8/10 to 0/10 real quick.
Matt8599 chapter 23 . 2/9
Amazing fanfic, i really enjoyed it
Beccamarins chapter 23 . 1/21
It is the best story I have ever read, centered on the Father and Son relationship. It has the emotion and sentimentality hidden under a world of torture and death. You are extraordinary, I read your fics in Spanish so I'm not sure if my translation is correct, I just hope that one day you can make a sequel and induce us again to the madness and passion of this story and why not? at the beginning of love.
Von chapter 4 . 11/26/2021
Tbh I'd kill for a What If Trunks killed Freezer right at chapter 4. the mindfuck would be grandiose.
And truth be told, I'd love the continuation; both in the present timeline (with how different he is and how it'd change the canon Cell saga) and this alternative one (I guess he'd come back by knowing where New Namek is and get wished back to that timeline).

A great fanfic. Thank you for sharing!
Amanduhboss chapter 23 . 11/10/2021
You really got me. I thought it was Yamchas kid. This story was amazing and I hope for a sequel!
Amanduhboss chapter 21 . 11/10/2021
This universe is fucking awesome.
Amanduhboss chapter 12 . 11/9/2021
My heart ached for Vegeta when he was killed my Frieza in the actual story...and you managed to replicate that feeling again. Amazing writing. I miss his tail
Amanduhboss chapter 10 . 11/9/2021
Man, it's getting intense. I sure do I love this Trunks and Vegeta duo
Amanduhboss chapter 6 . 11/8/2021
This version of Vegeta is a lot nicer, and that's saying something
Complex Dream chapter 23 . 9/6/2021
Reading this over again because it's that great. I read your notes on doing a sequel to this; but I was wondering if you ever entertained the idea of Vegeta coming to earth every so often and his relationship with Bulma becoming more? Like he comes back to train Trunks from time to time, see Raditz and Goku's progress on Earth, etc. Things like that. Anyway, hope you're doing well!
humancyrax chapter 20 . 8/24/2021
terrific chapter
humancyrax chapter 16 . 8/24/2021
damn you really hate yamcha lol
humancyrax chapter 9 . 8/23/2021
man i love how you write vegeta in all of your stories strong ruthless and smart
1,604 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »