Reviews for Point of No Return
zfj chapter 23 . 10/3
Very well done. I had been meaning to read this for quite some time but never got around to it since this is very much AU and normally not my type of thing. You did an excellent job and I really enjoyed the read. Thanks again for writing this story.
Dimensionist chapter 2 . 9/17
? Isn't Nappa's power level officially 4000, not even close to 12000? What was the reasoning behind upping it, if I may ask?
SKZS chapter 23 . 9/7
Man I can't believe I took so long to read this fiction! It was fantastic! Your Vegeta is such a beautiful asshole. It's great.

Also, you had me thoroughly convinced Trunks would not happen in this timeline. Guess you proved me wrong :) Haha Vegeta and Bulma are soulmates after all.
Lord Kratos chapter 23 . 8/29
Yo please do the "missing years" story for the alternate timeline. Seeing how Vegeta who rules the galaxy and Bulma who hates his entire guts getting together to create Trunks will be very entertaining and exciting on how it all goes down. Plus I would also love to see a direct sequel to this story as well (the androids arrive to cause havoc, Future Trunks arriving to assist, Vegeta trying to balance his responsibilities and promises, etc).
Plus I want to add that you have an amazing talent at writing plausible fanfiction stories that only few can match. Every single character is IN character, perfect grammar and sentence structure, fantastic dialogue and humor, and so much more to make your stories as perfect as possible. Thanks for all of the great stories that you have written for us, and I cannot wait for the next new installments you have in store for us.
Leelo Forever chapter 23 . 8/17
Fuck. Brilliant.
LokiNova chapter 23 . 8/11
Just found this story the other day and I'm already on my second time reading it. It's so well written and seems very in character awesome read
Nobody chapter 23 . 7/25
Please don't tell me Bulma ended up with Yamcha, even after bearing Trunks. If that's so, it's just plain bs and senseless (on both their parts). Am I correct to assume they aren't together, but just friends, cause I'm going to assume so?
Yuirii chapter 23 . 7/18

I started to read your story in french... I love it very much!
The end make me feel a little sad for Trunks. I really hoped that he go back in the good univers.. I would like to read a sequel to see how Bulma and Vegeta get together and see Mirail Trunks see them again with the baby Trunks
Thank's for this story!
Gothpanda chapter 23 . 7/11
wow this story is really really good! Thank you for the amazing work
That Gorgeous Girl chapter 23 . 7/3
This is my second time in a couple of years reading this excellent story. You're a great storyteller and I have ZERO complaints about anything. IMO the story was, well, perfect and requires no sequel. I really, really, REALLY enjoyed your portrayal of Vegeta and his relationship with Trunks. Even though I LOVE VegetaxBulma love, I'm glad you didn't hint at them falling for each other in the AU timeline. Honestly, AU Vegeta was too much of a bastard for me to see Bulma getting down with him lol. Actually, I imagined what happened was that Bulma and Vegeta just had a change of heart about Trunks being born and agreed to artificial insemination lol. Either that or they got super wasted beforehand hahaha. I just cannot picture them actually doing the deed! But, hey, if you do decide to come up with a gap story of them making Trunks the old fashioned way, I'd love to read it;)

Anyway, thank you for writing this. It was even better than the first time I read it, and I'm sure I'll end up rereading it again sometime.
SLotH4 chapter 23 . 6/30
Thoroughly enjoyable. Every time I want to feel sympathetic for Vegeta it immediately evaporates. Very in character.

The ending was a little Hollywood, but whatever.
Amazing story
CJ-T-Bone chapter 23 . 6/14
I would have loved to see what events led Trunks to be born, in any timeline. This was awesome work and actually somewhat believable. Well written and I enjoyed it very much. Good job.

p.s. I cried.
npberryhill chapter 23 . 6/6
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. It was so immersive, I ended up binge reading it in 24 hours. I offer you my gratitude for writing this fantastic work. Not only was the premise something that I've thought about before, but you developed it within the DBZ world that I've come to expect - rather than veering off too far as fanfics often do. This story has characterization that readers identify with, the type that helps validate the plot itself. Your pacing never drug on, and while fights may have been somewhat abbreviated, they were nonetheless enjoyable and believable. I especially think you did a nice job wrapping up the story with this final chapter. I hope you're proud of this story, it's very good.
1,429 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »