Reviews for Point of No Return
twisterblake2015 chapter 1 . 6/17
Good
Butane Baby chapter 23 . 5/30
This story is one of the most amazing I've read on FF. The work was pitch perfect and your fans are legion. Reading it inspires me, as it clearly has with others. Thank you for writing it.
Butane Baby chapter 8 . 4/24
I know you finished this story years ago, but I just wanted to say how much I love every single friggin line of it. You are such a talented writer, and it has been my pleasure to read your work.
Almj31 chapter 8 . 3/20
I just had to be listening to a sad song while reading this chapter..the feels! i teared up at Trunks sadness and telling Vegeta he loved him. Your story blew me away. Thank you so much for sharing it!
MY FAVORITE FANFIC EVER! 7 years late but hopefully if you’re still using you could pick up during the DBS era!
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 2/15
Decided to go through my favorite stories and instantly picked this to reread because it's so amazing. Kudos to you again!
Thekingofpwn chapter 23 . 1/25
One of the best fanfictions ever written, does the characters proud and still upholds canon even after all that. Fucking beautiful.
Drunken Hamster chapter 23 . 1/17
Dude, this was incredibly well written and just about perfectly executed. Basically no grammar or spelling issues either except every time you used 'namek' in reference to Piccolo, when, in fact, referring to his species correctly would be 'namekian'.

But yeah, I loved the ever living senzu beans out of this. I officially beg for a continuation as strongly as Vegeta begged Frieza not to take his tail.

~Drunk
Fox619 chapter 23 . 1/4
B .ever
like this must be the absolute best,in all my years of reading fanfics this one wins,I really really loved it
IDeathBladeI chapter 23 . 12/6/2017
Absolutely amazing. Loved the experience.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/24/2017
Great story !... still waiting on the the story in the missing years.
MearnT chapter 6 . 11/17/2017
It's been awhile since I read through this story, I'll have to look for your account on AO3, but your story is still a joy to read. The pace and tension set between M. Trunks and Vegeta at this point is well executed and still keeps me enthralled.

I have to admit it as I reread this story it reminds me of the tension between Luke and Vader. Anyways still love it, thank you for sharing this lovely story, since their aren't nearly enough good long M. Trunks stories. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/1/2017
This is amazing
Thomas-The-TMC chapter 23 . 11/2/2017
This was incredible. Your writing is fantastic
bris vernica chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
Hola vengo de leer la historia traducida (punto sin retornó), le agradezco mucho a maya por haberla traducido, pero quería dejarte mi opinión, puedes utilizar el traductor automático de google, bueno espero llegues a leer mi reviw :)
La historia es muy buena me ah atrapado completamente desde la primera lectura, me fascinó la relación de padre he hijo de Vegeta y Trunks, la forma en la que Vegeta se fue encariñando con Trunks fue muy bien redactada y super fluido, y la admiración y afeccto de trunks hacía Vegeta es algo muy evidente hasta en la serie, me gusto el detalle de que Trunsk adoptó ciertas cosas de su padre
Me ha fascinado que pusieras a Vegeta como el primer super sayajin
Por cierto casi me matas de la impresión al final, por un momento pensé que Bulma y Yamsha habian tenido un hijo, fue un alivió saber que ese bebe era hijo de Vegeta... Te agradezco mucho por haber escrito esta gran história, definitivamente me ha marcado y también te agradezco por haberle dado la autorización a la respectiva autora que hizo el gran tabajo de traducirlo, sin más me despidió y te deseó la mejor de las suertes.
1,535 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »