Reviews for Point of No Return
Dino-Rogue chapter 5 . 4/4
Oh, Trunks... well, perhaps, if you do something here, it might even go on so far as to save your timeline. Who knows? Time travel is fickle like that.

Love your characterizations and plot here so much!
Dino-Rogue chapter 4 . 4/4
...Wow, no wonder Vegeta's... well, the way he is! That was horrible... too horrible. To the point that I'm feeling bad even for the other two Saiyans! Oh, Trunks, I'm afraid you're dark future isn't as dark as you're father's past...

I love this fic. A dark but true look into that terrible past of the Prince of all Saiyans.
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 4/4
Oh, I am simply going to love this story. I can already feel it. Thanks for writing this!
DreamDusk chapter 23 . 3/29
This is THE BEST fanfic I have ever read!
You niteryde, are an astounding writer!
This review is long overdue, I've been reading this fic for a time, trying to make it last. It is completely amazing. You should be proud of this. Not one single mistake. I loved those 'plot twists' you wrote, especially in this last chapter. You wrote his a long ass time ago, so that is also another reason why I hesistaed so many times readig this, I didn't want it to end! Therr is probably no chance for you to write a sequel, but I will be looking out for one in my notifications! You made me almost emotional (I swear) on so, so, so many parts of the story! I wish there was more detail to how the second Trunks was conceived. Anyways, I love this, please write another fic, I don't care what, but just so I feel better about ending this story. Thank you for everything!
SuperSaiyanGoku chapter 23 . 3/23
Great chapter and great story as well! tou are talented writer!

Did you read the dbz story "REPROGRAMMED" it's an AWESOME STORY!
IF YOU DIDN'T READ IT YET than HURRY!
/s/6156286/1/Reprogrammed

Another story that I RECOMMAND "The rematch"

/s/10048936/1/The-rematch

Another story that I RECOMMAND "History of Trunks: Part 2"

After you'll read it you'll understand why i LOVED THIS STORY, ENJOY!
Mike chapter 23 . 3/15
For me this is probably the most accurate characterization of both Trunks and Vegeta I've had the pleasure of experiencing. No cute and cuddly fangirl affected Vegeta here. We get the psychopathic madman with absolutely no apologies. Trunks is likewise completely believable as he finds himself coming to terms with his father and his madness even as he's forced to rely on them both to survive in a world that he's graced to never have experienced in cannon.(Could he even have handled it how traumatized he was by the androids?) This fic is probably one of the most exhausting I've ever read as it should be considering its setting and its surrounding circumstances. While I wish at times the chapters were shorter, I still say bravo! Two thumbs up.
Saiyan Shinigami chapter 12 . 3/14
OH. MY. GOD. WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME.
Saiyan Shinigami chapter 9 . 3/13
All I can say is that this chapter was, just aa the last, amazing. I love the length you put into them and how you manage to never have a mistake. I wonder how you do that. This story is so clever, especially with all these plot twists you're throwing at me. Thanks for writing this. Holy hell.
Saiyan Shinigami chapter 8 . 3/13
Holy crap, this chapter was amazing. You chracterized Trunks so perfectly. I love the ending, I only wished hisnhad more chapters.
Kumikoson4 chapter 23 . 3/9
Hi.
Well, all I have to say is that the fic is one of the best I've read!
I read it in spanish version, Mya's excelent job, and I had to read the original version and leave a review.
Sorry if my english it's terrible!
:D
wenbzd1116 chapter 23 . 2/18
Yamcha holding a baby?! That was a tricky one. Lol
Tithenannisss chapter 8 . 2/8
This is the chapter that killed me, goodby world it was nice to know you.

Okay but all honesty, it took me like one and a half hour to finish this chapter, it was just so hard to read it through, I had to take small breaks because my heart just couldn't handle it.
How the hell will I survive the rest, God help me.

Holy shit this fic dude I just, oh my fucking god I love it so much but it's ruining mY LIFE.
XanaduHawk chapter 23 . 2/5
This was a very entertaining read. The plot was detailed yet fast paced and kept me hooked until the very end. Good job.
The Anguished One chapter 23 . 1/26
This story was incredible. You captured everyone's personality perfectly. Watching Vegeta's attitude towards Trunks change over time was amazing. Bravo.
1,357 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »