Reviews for Point of No Return
hopelesslydemented chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
Your chapters just keep on getting better and better! More please
Saber Wing chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
Poor Trunks. Seriously, poor Trunks! I was shocked when the time capsule got crushed. Was not expecting that at all. That's another reason I love this story. I am so hooked on this! I'm begging for more here! I don't think I've loved every aspect of a story this much in a long time, and that is saying something. Keep it up! You're brilliant.
lilsilverphoenix chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
this is getting interesting, making trunks get stuct in this timeline
Vimesy chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
Wow, totally not the direction I thought you'd take...still amazing, and the cafeteria scene was pretty gruesome.
citigirl13 chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
Poor Trunks! He's going to be able to make it back to his timeline, right?
Iforgotmypenname chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
Omg! Poor trunks, he is trapped in a timeline with his crazy father. I think I stopped breathing when Vegeta stepped on the capsule, how can Trunks be so careless? Does he know about the dragonballs on Namek?I know that's cheating but hey it's dragonball z. So a sayain cycle is 10 years from what you explained? So Trunks is 2 cycles since he's 17, almost twenty. I really enjoy this fanfic, I hope you update again soon. You are truly a talented writer thanks for writing this.
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
Hm. I see potential. Decent characterization, solid spelling, good grammar, and I don't hate the plot or anticipate Trunks suddenly meeting and falling wildly in love with Mary Sue. Keep it up and I might have to favorite this. ;p
phoenix chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
Man, you are on a roll. The confrontation with Trunks and Freiza was so real I could envision it as an actual episode. You have real writing talent. I've have enjoyed reading your story and cannot wait for the next chapter.

I really want to see who the enemies of the remaining saiyans are; will they be surviving tuffeles? Or maybe a group of orginal characters?

Anyways I'm very interested. You usually take four days to update each of your stories, so I'm guessing you'll either update this tomorrow or the 10th. I'll be waiting patiently, thanks for posting this masterpiece in the making
Vimesy chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
Yay! This is a really cool idea, you should totally keep it up! Well written, too. It seems like they havent eaten at all, but that's just a minor detail - I'm more interested in who this enemy might be!
Lortenian chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
Honestly, out of all your chapters, this was my favorite one. You aced Frieza. You captured his character, and even the little habits he has, like rotating his glass of wine. Perfect. And his dialog was awesome. And the conversing between him and Vegeta could totally be something out of the show.

You gave this chapter a lot of detail, but I didn't feel like I was reading any unnecessary detail. I enjoyed every bit of it.

Looking forward to your next chapter. )
kansiwa chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
a...!
can u update faster pretty plz...!XD

i'm eager to read it...!
Unlisshed chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Oh, this is really exciting!
Interesting how Vegeta's holding a tournament much like Cell did on Earth...
Okay, onto chapter 2...
citigirl13 chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
Great chapter! Please keep writing!
LockDaisy chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
This was such a great chapter! I love how in-character all of them were and I also really liked how you portrayed Nappa! Update soon!
Darke Angelus chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
Well, I know I wanted Trunks to see how rough his father had it under Frieza's rule but this chapter far exceeded my expectations. Vegeta was brutalized right before his son’s eyes. Talk about a reality check! And to leave him to suffer in that state… I was actually grimacing from your sordid grisly details. Great job! That doesn’t happen often. I’m really enjoying Trunks’ interaction with Nappa and Radditz. Their matter-of-fact attitude about accepting their miserable circumstances probably hits home more than Vegeta’s terse words. This story is one of the best I’ve read in awhile.

Looking forward to the next update.
1,585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 .. Last Next »