Reviews for Point of No Return
KravenV chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
WOW this is so good OMG there is so many questions to be answer! i love it! *screaming jumping up and down* i can not wait for the next chapter
chrono-contract chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
wow! that was an awesome chapter!
David chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
WOW. You have everyone completely in character, and the dialogue you have is incredible. I could practically hear the voices of the characters saying these lines. Please update soon!
Xj9 chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
I love this story! Poor Vegeta, I hope he'll be okay. I wonder who those enemies are.. Update soon!
PerfectLover chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
Very nice! Can't wait to know what happens next!
Riyoko-chan chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
AH i wanna know what happens next! Please hurry with the update, I can't wait! great fic, truly is wonderful!
lilsilverphoenix chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
great chapter
Joho chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
BRAVO!

This is an amazing alternate universe fic. Well written and very accurate characters!

You should be very proud of your work!
Saber Wing chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
The brutal beating Vegeta went through has me sick to my stomach. I hate Frieza now more than ever, and I've always loathed him more than all the other villains. Everyone is perfectly in character, and I feel as if I'm watching the show. No, this is even better. We never got to see nearly enough of the Saiyan's life with Frieza.

Please update soon! I almost squealed when I saw this one in my inbox _
1 chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Good interlude. I found myself wondering if and when Trunks would meet Frieza. Looks like it will be immediately! I found it funny that, in the series, Trunks didn't seem too concerned about upsetting the timeline (I would have been if I were him). He killed Mecha-Frieza without any apparent concern.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see what happens next. I wonder if Vegeta will get any flack for recruiting someone without authorization.
1 chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
My interest in this chapter kept growing and growing. By the time I got to the end, a single thought ran through my head:

THAT. WAS. AWESOME.

The suspense, the tension, the horrific revelations that Trunks was experiencing, they were all paced so perfectly. I absolutely love the way you are treating Vegeta's character here. Unlike some Vegeta fans who depict him as noble long before he came to Earth (and even rationalizing his cold-hearted murder of Nappa), you show him for what he was: A brutally cold psychopath, teetering on the brink of insanity, that got a kick out of killing and toying with his victims. A love this, because it reminds us of where he's coming from, and in spite of all this he still gradually becomes a good guy.

A couple minor criticisms. Vegeta had a green scouter here when in the series he always wore a red one. Again, not a big deal.

The second is more of an opinion. You described Vegeta's voice as being a high-pitched hiss, obviously a reference to the voice he had in the earlier English dub episodes. Yes, it could be rationalized that he was younger (and crazier) back then, and that the higher pitched, snake-like voice suits him. But, it also sounds completely different from his prevalent voice, because it was a different voice actor altogether. Krillen's and Goku's voices were different in those episodes too. There's no way to realistically justify why their voices suddenly all changed on Namek. Just because a TV series wasn't always able to maintain consistency doesn't mean your story has to reflect that.

I absolutely loved the part where Radditz interrupts Vegeta's interrogation of Trunks. That barely restrained murderousness, evidenced by his annoyed crack of the neck and faux politeness, was just a fantastic touch. The best part of all though was the 'test' that Vegeta put Trunks to. When he said "I'm sorry", I momentarily thought he was apologizing to the boy before killing him. For a second I actually thought he went through with it. The most chilling part was Vegeta's false altruism. It was the calm before the storm.

Poor Trunks! So what the heck kind of malfunction happened to the time machine? Did it take him not only through time but space as well? What planet is he on? Is he going to be able to survive this reunion with his morals intact? Who are these "they" and "them" that Radditz and Nappa were referring to?

I am hooked. Looking forward to seeing where this all goes!
1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I've been enjoying "Death of Me" so much I decided to check out this story.

Interesting so far. I like that Trunks went back in time, but not so far back that Vegeta's a chibi (those kinds of time travel fics are so common). I wonder how he ended up on a different planet than Earth? Or did he not only travel back in time but also into a parallel universe where Earth was long ago populated by this reptilian race? I guess all will be revealed.

Hardly worth pointing out, but Radditz wore a green scouter instead of a pink one (Nappa had a blue one, and Vegeta red).

Curious to see how this father-son get together pans out. With lavender hair and no tail, Trunks may have difficulty convincing them that he's even Saiyan.
hiddenstarlightproductions chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Lil-curry chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
Amazing chapter, I wonder how Freiza will react to Trunks as one of the new saiyans. Well thanks for updating please do it again soon!
LockDaisy chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Wow! This is a really nice story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
1,584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 105 .. Last Next »