Reviews for Point of No Return
Sky Daybreak chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
Yes! I always wanted to read a story where miria met vegeta in his past days with freiza. I'm loving it so far!

I got to tell you though...Part of me would love it if trunks just went super and blew freiza away.. *laughs evilly* Can't wait to see how your story develops.

Thanks!
Riyoko-chan chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Hurry! write more! I can't wait to read more, this is really fantastic! :)
Darke Angelus chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
I'm so pleased that I found this story and I'm amazed that no one else has thought of this concept: Future Trunks goes back in time –too far- and meets the Dark Prince of Frieza’s army. Trunks is true to form in this fic, mature for his age but yearning for closure where his father is concerned. Inquisitive, optimistic, in short a joy to read. His innocent perspective of the unfolding events is very believable.

His option to join them in Chapter 2 was logical; however, I’m not so sure that a one-on-one fight between the youth and his father would have been as one-sided as you suggested. Vegeta was trained by Frieza, Zarbon and Dodoria. Trunks by Gohan. A classic Evil vs Good scenario if ever there was one. In terms of down and dirty fighting, the Saiyan Prince is a master, as the Namek Saga displayed. It would be interesting to have Trunks realize that fact the hard way: Extreme power is nothing without a strategy to guide it and Vegeta is a master strategist.

Vegeta seems to have retained his Saiyan/Namek saga personality: The one I enjoyed the best of all of them. Shrewd, diabolical, a tad maniacal at times. He exists, biding his time and trying to keep desperate hold of his sanity, but Trunks can see the cracks that are there, subtly warping him into Frieza’s image.

I’m looking forward to the meeting with Frieza, and Trunks’ continuing evaluation of events and interactions. Will you keep this strictly a power/ego struggle between the tyrant and Vegeta or will you suggest at the darker slash themes that exist in most fanfictions of this nature (my own included)? I will remain neutral in your choice, you appear to have a firm handle on the course of this excellent story and I’m looking forward to your next update.

Many thanks for posting this rare gem.
David chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
FANTASTIC writing! You must update this ASAP! Can't wait to see what happens next.
KravenV chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
NNO!please up date soon this is so good, I have to know whats gonna happen to trunks and vegeta! please don't wait too long to up date XD
KravenV chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Nice, they are exactly in character its insane!
Connor F chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
Wow, this story is an amazing piece of 'what if' fanfiction! Well written with the characters bang on!

Looking forward to the next chapter...I wonder how badly Freeza will beat up Trunks?
Saber Wing chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
This is getting better and better with each passing minute. Genius. Pure genius. I really can't find another way to describe it. Keep it up, and please update soon!
citigirl13 chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
Very nice! Am loving ur story at the minute. I like how you've kept Vegeta and Trunks in character. Ur story is the one I look forward the most to reading so please update! Don't worry, your story is good!
chrono-contract chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
oh wow! XD
Phoenix chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
Bravo on another chapter plot that simply remains truthful to all the facts of the DBZ series. You definetely caught the atmosphere of the saiyans when they gathered together at the campfire. Vegetas character, though still as cold as the original character, seems to Subtly look after Trunks. It just might be me, but it seems that he's a bit protective of Trunks, if not out of respect for another saiyan, but as a younger warrior to take under his wing. But I've been wrong before lol, anyways great chapter! If I had to give any advice on how you can improve your chapter, I wouldn't know what to say. I'm so glad you updated so soon, I was dying for more after the last chapter. Keep up the good work and quick updates please
Xj9 chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
I want to know what happens! Poor Trunks.. He has to hold back during a beating.. That would be terrible. Please update soon!
Dronecome chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
I really like your story, its very well written.

I do have to say that in a small technical stand point trunks shouldn't be thinking about changing the timeline as simply by giving goku the antidote he knows he's just creating an alternate timeline. So really he'd know that the consequences of doing anything in that timeline wouldn't really affect him.
Lil-curry chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Please update soon! This story is amazing, I want to see what happens next when Trunks starts living with the saiyans. Great job
embyr-75 chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
This story was recommended to me by my cousin. I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised. Everyone is in character, which is terribly important in fanfiction (and often overlooked!). The story is original and exciting.

If I were to critique, I would say that your narration tends to be long winded, and I find myself getting bored and skimming some paragraphs. I know it can be hard to cut your carefully thought out sentences, but trimming unecessary portions will aid the flow of your chapters and keep the readers at attention. )

Remember that catering to the audience is key (if not a tedious chore. O_o)

I look forward to another chapter and more interaction between my favorite father and son. ;) Keep at it.
1,584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 94 101 102 103 104 105 .. Last Next »