Reviews for Point of No Return
Xj9 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Great chapter! I wonder what will happen. I hope the other Saiyans won't give Trunks a hard time.. At least not too hard.. Please update soon!
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Oh, this is very interesting. Never seen anything like it, and I can't wait to see where you go with this. Please update soon!
KravenV chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
WOW this is fantastic! I must say you did a great job on this so far. I like how you can see that the beings on the planets Vegeta destroyed were treated just like the way Trunks and bluma are living in his time, I just thought that was really cool and very clever of you. because you are right! and I can't wait to see whats gonna happen next! how far did Trunks go anyway? is Vegeta a kid or a teen? hm thats something to think about...WAIT NO! dude when trunks shows up saying hes a sayin too wont they doubt him, since his appearance isn't quite sayin? thats another thought maybe he could do something to his hair IDK XP

sorry this was so long looking forward for the next chapters ;3

-KravenV
lilsilverphoenix chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
interesting story

i can't wait for the next chapter
Drew chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
WOW, this is fucking fantastic! Holy crap, this is amazing. I definitely want to read more, so update soon!
Nate chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Love it, the idea's very original and I cannot wait to see where this is going!
mirai trunks chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
AWESOME i love it! update soon!
skippay chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
PLEASE continue this story! This will be a a good story line
XxKuroyoxX chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
AH SORRY! I HAVN'T READ the first chapter yet! But i hafta get off and it looks really interesting and I really want to read it but if i leave for a certain amount of time it'll just VANISH and i'll kick myself for losing this story! Thus why reviews are awesome in keeping track :)

I'LL REVIEW AGAIN THOUGH! GOOD LUCK WITH THE STORY
Cr3at1v3M1nd28 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This is very good. I love the idea. Very different. I can't wait to see an update.
Zhekee chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
an interesting and unique story you have here. liked the first chapter and im looking forward to when trunks meets vegeta. ;D
Racy Nucleoli chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
WOW!

Wowowowowowow! *Applauds* Excellent :D! OMG this is fantastic! I love Trunks and Vegeta and this plot is original and amazing! This story will go far XD! Really, really awesome job! Honestly, this is immence and I adore it already!

Update soon, pretty, pretty, pretty PLEASE :D! -

Love Racy

-x-
Quiet chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Pretty good. What else ya got? ;)
stella blue chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Great job! I get so excited when I come across a well written story that has great potential. I'd write more, but I'm on an iphone and it's a tad difficult, lol. Update!
1,589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106