Reviews for Point of No Return
beastmode953 chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Well I'm glad someone gets to see how vegeta lived his life. Especially his son.
beastmode953 chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
I really just want trunks to kick friezas ass next chapter...
beastmode953 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Ain't that something lol. Quality time with the dad and he goes out killing everyone lol
beastmode953 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Hehe he went too far lol
Guest chapter 23 . 5/28/2013
This was a great read ! Your style is flawless.
Lady Harley chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
People, stop ruining the story for everyone else. I come to the review section, like everybody else, to have an idea if the fic is worth reading, I don't want to know how it ends. Please have some common sense and stop behaving like idiots.
Cerulean Grace chapter 23 . 5/26/2013
This story was simply amazing. Your characters are so real, and so are their actions. You design your characters perfectly and so is the character developement. I almost cried when Trunks died! The ending was so bittersweet, with Trunks not being able to go back to that warped timeline! A sequel would be... Amazing. I'm curious as to how Trunks came to be in THAT situation. Beautiful story!
invinoveri chapter 23 . 5/22/2013
This was excellent. Love Vegeta.
Galaxylam84 chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
My favorite story so far, the best i've read in years. You are a fantastic writer.
missdark8607 chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
Totally read this all in one night and couldn't wait to wake up and review it! Seriously, you are one of the best writers in the DBZ fandom and I hope someday you come back and complete the rest of your stories here. UGN too many feelings to express. *hugs you* Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/8/2013
can't wait
Guest chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
Tepheris chapter 23 . 5/6/2013
Wonderful story, it ranks right up there with Cold World an Cognitive Dissonance. I didn't see Trunks being born in your timeline, you had Bulma and Vegeta again and again saying that Trunks would nev be born in their timeline. It kinda seemed to undo everything that supported the conclusion that Bulma and Vegeta would never get together. I'm sorry for not reviewing that often, but I'm the kind of guy that doesn't do 1 or 2 sentence reviews, at least not ones that don't have clever one-liners. Once again, great story. Maybe I'll read some of your other work.
Tepheris chapter 20 . 5/5/2013
Trunks, NOoooooooo! I can't believe he's goneā€¦ Ah well, that's what the Dragonballs are for after all. Vegeta coming out of his shell was quite well done, and I'm anxious to see how Vegeta makes Frieza pay.
Tepheris chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
I like how you've created Raditz with a more logical/reasonable side to him. If the Saiyans had simply explained how they wanted to kill Frieza, Goku and company probably would have been more than happy to help out.
1,414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »