Reviews for Point of No Return
missdark8607 chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
Totally read this all in one night and couldn't wait to wake up and review it! Seriously, you are one of the best writers in the DBZ fandom and I hope someday you come back and complete the rest of your stories here. UGN too many feelings to express. *hugs you* Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/8/2013
can't wait
Guest chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
Tepheris chapter 23 . 5/6/2013
Wonderful story, it ranks right up there with Cold World an Cognitive Dissonance. I didn't see Trunks being born in your timeline, you had Bulma and Vegeta again and again saying that Trunks would nev be born in their timeline. It kinda seemed to undo everything that supported the conclusion that Bulma and Vegeta would never get together. I'm sorry for not reviewing that often, but I'm the kind of guy that doesn't do 1 or 2 sentence reviews, at least not ones that don't have clever one-liners. Once again, great story. Maybe I'll read some of your other work.
Tepheris chapter 20 . 5/5/2013
Trunks, NOoooooooo! I can't believe he's goneā€¦ Ah well, that's what the Dragonballs are for after all. Vegeta coming out of his shell was quite well done, and I'm anxious to see how Vegeta makes Frieza pay.
Tepheris chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
I like how you've created Raditz with a more logical/reasonable side to him. If the Saiyans had simply explained how they wanted to kill Frieza, Goku and company probably would have been more than happy to help out.
Tepheris chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
I liked the moment where Vegeta realized he couldn't kill Trunks. It was filled with dramatic tension, I really thought that Vegeta was going to kill him, even though I should have realized that you wouldn't kill off one of the main characters. That's the problem with Dragonball, you can die, train in the afterlife, and then get wished back stronger than ever.
Tepheris chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Poor Trunks, getting such a rude awakening as to how rotten Vegeta's past was.
Tepheris chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Hmmmm, very intriguing. I can already see this story has potential. Trunks has to join up with the Saiyan remnants and earn their trust, I am somewhat eager to see how that will happen.
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Just favoring
Guest chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 23 . 4/21/2013
very good
Guest chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
Neat
Lady Harley chapter 19 . 4/11/2013
Trunks's defense of his mother was a nice touch too. He had forgiven most of his father's misdeeds, but he would never forgive him if he hurt Bulma. Trunks's is deeply divided between the devotion he feels for his father and his own principals and beliefs. You capture that inner conflict beautifully along the fic.
Lady Harley chapter 20 . 4/11/2013
I'm so glad you didn't have Vegeta being molested by Frieza, forced to rape anyone or affected by some debilitating alien disease. Your fic is the best example of a powerful story that can work within canon and is low on the pity factor.
1,405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »