Reviews for Point of No Return
CharmingButIrrational chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
hahhaha no...option 3. Beat the shit out of them and then show them you could easily kill them but didn't. So just like Frieza, these 3 punks will now have to listen to you and you don't have to watch them kill anyone. Then you tell them, "take me to frieza" and then kill him off. By that point these 3 punks and the rest of frieza's bitches will be your bitches. Then you can go to earth and figure out a way to go back. After training Goku and Gohan ofcourse.
JemDragons chapter 23 . 10/31/2015
That was a very entertaining read, well done.
RGillespie94 chapter 23 . 10/23/2015
Not bad at all. I hope there's a squeal.
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Curse you Kami!
fhclause chapter 23 . 10/12/2015
I freaking LOVE your DBZ fanfics, especially this one. It's different from what I've read so far and this is fantastic! Keep up the good work!
zfj chapter 23 . 10/3/2015
Very well done. I had been meaning to read this for quite some time but never got around to it since this is very much AU and normally not my type of thing. You did an excellent job and I really enjoyed the read. Thanks again for writing this story.
-zfj
Dimensionist chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
? Isn't Nappa's power level officially 4000, not even close to 12000? What was the reasoning behind upping it, if I may ask?
SKZS chapter 23 . 9/7/2015
Man I can't believe I took so long to read this fiction! It was fantastic! Your Vegeta is such a beautiful asshole. It's great.

Also, you had me thoroughly convinced Trunks would not happen in this timeline. Guess you proved me wrong :) Haha Vegeta and Bulma are soulmates after all.
Lord Kratos chapter 23 . 8/29/2015
Yo please do the "missing years" story for the alternate timeline. Seeing how Vegeta who rules the galaxy and Bulma who hates his entire guts getting together to create Trunks will be very entertaining and exciting on how it all goes down. Plus I would also love to see a direct sequel to this story as well (the androids arrive to cause havoc, Future Trunks arriving to assist, Vegeta trying to balance his responsibilities and promises, etc).
Plus I want to add that you have an amazing talent at writing plausible fanfiction stories that only few can match. Every single character is IN character, perfect grammar and sentence structure, fantastic dialogue and humor, and so much more to make your stories as perfect as possible. Thanks for all of the great stories that you have written for us, and I cannot wait for the next new installments you have in store for us.
Leelo Forever chapter 23 . 8/17/2015
Fuck. Brilliant.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/14/2015
10/10
LokiNova chapter 23 . 8/11/2015
Just found this story the other day and I'm already on my second time reading it. It's so well written and seems very in character awesome read
Nobody chapter 23 . 7/25/2015
Please don't tell me Bulma ended up with Yamcha, even after bearing Trunks. If that's so, it's just plain bs and senseless (on both their parts). Am I correct to assume they aren't together, but just friends, cause I'm going to assume so?
Yuirii chapter 23 . 7/18/2015
Hello!

I started to read your story in french... I love it very much!
The end make me feel a little sad for Trunks. I really hoped that he go back in the good univers.. I would like to read a sequel to see how Bulma and Vegeta get together and see Mirail Trunks see them again with the baby Trunks
Thank's for this story!
Gothpanda chapter 23 . 7/11/2015
wow this story is really really good! Thank you for the amazing work
1,584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »