Reviews for Point of No Return
warpterror chapter 5 . 4/23
Trunks STILL hasn't made up a new name. Seriously is he just going to be nameless this whole fic? That's pretty fucking stupid. Maybe not the most important thing out there but it's really fucking bothering me.
warpterror chapter 3 . 4/23
It just occured to me, but why didn't Trunks make up a new name for himself yet? I know he told the Saiyan trio that he doesn't have one but he could have made up one when Vegeta allowed him to join them. Or maybe Vegeta could have 'christened' him with a name. And what's wrong with the name Trunks(besides it being a stupid sounding name I mean)? It's not like Vegeta has a kid yet. It's kinda surreal that in your story they just refer to him as 'the boy'.
warpterror chapter 2 . 4/23
Nice, I like it when DBZ fanfics take on a more gritty and realistic feel.
Chrisfragger chapter 7 . 4/6
That was the last straw... Trunks just killed innocent children in cold blood. I understand the need to keep a low profile? But nah.. Fuck it. Trunks would never stoop to butchering children. I can't read this tragedy of a fic ANY longer.
Chrisfragger chapter 6 . 4/6
ok the poison stuff, while not poison it makes no difference it's still a dishonorable thing. I'm thinking I'm done, you are FORCING Trunks to be weak. It's getting painful trying to wrap my mind around these forced weaknesses you are putting on Trunks... Vegeta is quick enough to surprise Trunks who can fight on par with ONE android? COME ON!?

This is what I despise about some TT fan fics, the ridiculous forceful weakening of main characters! Vegeta should be a weakling too slow and weak to lay a hand on Trunks.
Chrisfragger chapter 3 . 4/6
Eh... So submissive. Almost feels like it's gonna turn into a 50 shades of grey fic with Vegeta and Trunks.
This fic is so damn amazing and epic, holy wow! I wish there would be a sequel where we see what happens when the Androids arrive and hopefully Trunks arrives too! (And a little something to see how Trunks was conceived) Keep up the great work, you're an amazing writer!
Dark Saiyain Shinobi Raven chapter 13 . 3/8
Hi
Dark Saiyain Shinobi Raven chapter 13 . 3/8
Hi
Nejos chapter 23 . 2/22
Thanks for writing such an immersive & amazing fanfic! I love it so much, I just couldnt stop of reading it ha ha.

Your characters are gold! Thanks a million for this! I will never forget this story! :D
Nobody chapter 23 . 2/2
I can't count how much i love this history! My favorite. You need continue this, is totaly awesome
nofcksgiven chapter 23 . 1/24
So Vegeta couldn't resist Bulma after all. I'm smirking right now, haha. I love that he kept his words to Trunks and is on his way back. Love the first part of this chapter, too. Vegeta killing Frieza in any timeline is always a win. Loved it all! Thanks so much for sharing this and keeping it here for late readers like myself to enjoy. I really appreciate it.
nofcksgiven chapter 22 . 1/24
I love this story so much. I can't say it enough. It's so perfect and well written. Everything I needed. My favorite bits will always be Vegeta letting his guard down with Trunks and letting him know he does care for him, even love him if love exist in Vegeta's vocabulary.

Trunks reuniting with his mom was everything. Their timeline is makes me incredibly sad. I got a bit teary eye when he saw what his absence did to her features. And when he was wanted to go back to the same timeline to see Vegeta. And I love that I can always count on Bulma to be true to her feelings when she answered Trunks honestly about whether or not she would give Vegeta a chance had she known more of his past. So perfect.
nofcksgiven chapter 21 . 1/24
Vegeta killed Frieza.:) This is so much better than canon. Love the way you wrote Vegeta and Bulma's interaction here. Gives off all the right feels while still keeping them in character. Perfect job.

"How the hell would she get in the way? She's a genius, isn't she? You two idiots would probably need someone with technical skills around."
_ He's just stating the obvious but I love that he was vocal about it. Nobody should downplay Bulma's intelligence.

I'm so happy for Raditz!:) I love that Vegeta gave him the option to choose what he wanted to do instead of telling him. Things are looking up.
nofcksgiven chapter 20 . 1/23
OMG, Vegeta getting emotional over Trunks has my emotions all over the place! That was a beautifully heart-wrenching and heart-warming scene. Vegeta finally told Trunks he was proud of me. I love that so much. I'm so happy he gets to kill Freiza.
1,483 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »