Reviews for Point of No Return
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 6 . 3/7
Man, Vegeta such an asshole here... How could he do that?!
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 5 . 3/7
Nuts...
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 1 . 3/7
WOW WOW WOW!
ta.shrivastava chapter 23 . 3/5
Type your review for this chapter here...
Biabara chapter 17 . 2/22
I know this fic is already old, and you probably will never see this review, but I have to get this off my chest: I absolutely love to see Goku and Radditz fighting side by side as brothers, and it's just so well written too, and you have no idea how much I'm fangirling right now xD
royallypurple chapter 23 . 2/14
Awesome! Encore! Could you please write about what happened in the gap between Bulma and Vegeta? But still I loved it!
adi black chapter 20 . 2/6
Wow..just..wow..
Ermergerd chapter 23 . 1/20
U had me fangirling so much
vbfandragonballz chapter 23 . 1/19
That was an inspiring and amazing adventure that totally changed Vegeta for me.

Forever.

When I pictured him ( in my head ) in the past, he was ALWAYS the Anime vegeta. You know, the "cartoon". But after reading your fic, in my brain I now ALWAYS see that cool 'cgi vegeta' that comes up first when you search google images. That's your doing.

You took him and turned him from a 'cartoon character' into a man. A person. And you did it while staying true to the slices of his persona that the anime gave which is even more impressive. DBZ was already so amazing (huge fan), but you somehow managed to add to it something that made it even better, and that's really saying something.

I have NEVER favorited a narrative fan fiction before, but your story... wow. I couldn't push the button fast enough!

Kudos.

You gave him life.
vbfandragonballz chapter 10 . 1/17
THIS IS INCREDIBLE! Forget the clock, I'll stay up all night if that's what it takes to read this amazing story. Thank you!
BeasCup chapter 1 . 1/8
I pretty much read all the fanfics you've written in a span of a few days lol. Your writing is THAT good. I'll admit that this was the very last one I read and every chapter was a thrill to read. Thank you for sharing and writing!
FishTVCo chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Really cool concept!
Zarianwen chapter 23 . 12/24/2014
This is quite possibly my favorite fanfiction of all time, and I never expected to say that about a Dragon Ball Z fic. I've always liked DBZ, but suddenly after reading your story I am head over heels for it.
You had me so stressed out at times that if this had been a movie I would have had to pause it or cover my eyes. I was actually brought to tears. The climax was breathtaking. Trunks was amazing, just this steady beacon guiding everyone in the story where they needed to be despite how horrifying his surroundings constantly were. I have a new love for his character. Vegeta's transformation, both the physical and emotional, was perfectly done. And I was so, so glad to see the ending.
I will probably reread this more than once. And now I'm thrilled at the prospect of what else you might have written since this story ended.
Brilliant story, one of the best (if not the best) I've ever read.
1,405 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »