Reviews for Point of No Return
x-mariaa chapter 23 . 7/6/2016
So, Yamcha and Bulma are still in a relationship? Did she cheat on him to conceive Trunks? Man, at this point, the questions are endless.

Nonetheless, this is probably the best DBZ Fanfiction I've ever read. You did a great job. Part of me wishes that this has been cannon. It's a nice alternative to how things really went.
Hakenyaki chapter 23 . 6/30/2016
Great story, seriously this needs to be an animated series or movie, and I love the realization of the characters because their actions speak so much to who they are and how they got there. Every chapter had me on the edge of my seat and I couldn't stop reading if I tried. 10/10
Hakenyaki chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
This needs to be a movie or a licensed show. Loved the characters and it was very intuitive to what they would do in the situations they found themselves in. Every chapter had me on the edge of my seat and I couldn't stop reading. Solid 10/10 and strongly recommend to any dbz fan especially fans of vegeta and trunks.
Apolonia86 chapter 6 . 6/17/2016
It is really hard for me to accept Trunks did this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Oh man, I was going through my old bookmarks and can't believe I forgot about this fic. I printed it out (ff makes this a pain to do so) just in case I lose it again. Thats how much I love this story. Bummed about the ending tho.
LittleNeko23 chapter 23 . 5/2/2016
Oh please please please do a sequel im dying to know how THIS Bulma and Vegeta got together. I was scared the baby was Yamcha's XD
warpterror chapter 23 . 4/25/2016
Nice story! Thank you for writing this. Despite the flaws that I pointed out in my previous reviews I really enjoyed it :)
warpterror chapter 15 . 4/23/2016
Why didn't Trunks agree to wish for more power? They could later use the Namek dragonballs to wish Yamcha back too so it doesn't really matter that he died.
If Trunks was so against Vegeta ruling the dimension he could have used the last wish to take away Vegeta's power.
warpterror chapter 12 . 4/23/2016
Oh man it would be so deep if Trunks actually did it. He probably isn't going to do it though.
warpterror chapter 10 . 4/23/2016
Aaaaaw. Vegeta is a big softie on the inside. His genocidal tendencies notwithstanding.
warpterror chapter 8 . 4/23/2016
"Trunks ran nonstop for two hours..." What the actual fuck? Why didn't he just fucking fly? What is this stupid shit? Author stop giving brain aneurysms out of sheer stupidity.
And why did Trunks decide to spare the people on the planet if he actually believed what Vegeta was telling him? He(as far as he was aware) basically willingly condemned them to slavery and rape.
warpterror chapter 7 . 4/23/2016
I don't get why Vegeta is so set on killing Trunks. Does he wish to be the last saiyan after he kills Freeza? Does he plan to kill Nappa and Raditz too?
warpterror chapter 6 . 4/23/2016
Daaaamn. This is some dark shit right here. I love it.
warpterror chapter 5 . 4/23/2016
Trunks STILL hasn't made up a new name. Seriously is he just going to be nameless this whole fic? That's pretty fucking stupid. Maybe not the most important thing out there but it's really fucking bothering me.
warpterror chapter 3 . 4/23/2016
It just occured to me, but why didn't Trunks make up a new name for himself yet? I know he told the Saiyan trio that he doesn't have one but he could have made up one when Vegeta allowed him to join them. Or maybe Vegeta could have 'christened' him with a name. And what's wrong with the name Trunks(besides it being a stupid sounding name I mean)? It's not like Vegeta has a kid yet. It's kinda surreal that in your story they just refer to him as 'the boy'.
1,511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »