Reviews for Point of No Return
Azure Shine chapter 1 . 11/8/2018
I always LOVE this but I prefer Raditz and Nappa alive and to be better person. And I still confusing with the ending.
SheilaShaila chapter 23 . 11/4/2018
Gosh this was hard to read. It was so excellently written, all of the characters were pleasantly believable, and you managed to lay out the events masterfully. The story really managed to portray a real feeling of hopelessness that the original dragon ball z never could have achieved. That feeling of raw, unadulterated terror.

It even made me feel physically sick at times. Reading about Trunks getting poisoned and being forced to kill innocents was heartbreaking, and once the capsule was shattered I felt Trunks' panic. While caught a bit off guard by Trunks' arrogance at times, can't say I'm entirely surprised. With as many zenkai boosts Trunks' no doubt got from all the beatings he suffered, he would have been leagues away from Freiza in his super saiyan form, no doubt over 300 million at least, so Its reasonable to see why he would be so arrogant.

Overall, really lovely. Too bad nobody knows the secrets to multiversal travel, and the time machine only seems to have accomplished it entirely by accident, otherwise Trunks would have been able to go back to that other timeline in the end lol. Thanks for stabbing me in the soul, it was nice to feel things from a fanfic lol.
bura chapter 23 . 10/16/2018
Love the story. Will read it again later. Hope you make the missing years.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 6 . 10/14/2018
"He had decided that he would go along with the charade of participating in the purges, without actually killing anyone."
Well, way to have the moral high ground. You may have stood guard over the people in line, but at least you didn't push them into the gas chambers or push the button. -_-

Gee, if only he hadn't been so concerned about "fate", you know that exact fate he was time traveling to change in the first place, then he could've just killed Frieza and beat some sense into his saiyan relatives, just like Goku did.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 3 . 10/14/2018
"One day boy, I will ascend and I will become the Super Saiyan of legend. I will avenge our people and destroy Fri-" *gurk* Vegeta stumbles forward as a burst of blood sprays from his chest, revealing Frieza standing behind him, finger outstretched.
"Blah, blah, blah super saiyan this, super saiyan that. Maybe I'll turn gold because I'm a bloody super saiyan! If I have to hear about it that stupid legend one more time...I swear." Frieza starts to mumble to himself as he flies back into the darkness away from the camp.

"He could destroy Frieza in mere seconds, but he knew that it wasn't his destiny to do so. That privilege was Goku's, and he could not interfere with that fate. If he did, Goku would never face Frieza and would therefore never be pushed to become a Super Saiyan."
...and?
Goku would just keep training until he becomes strong enough to match Trunks in a spar, becoming a Super Saiyan through pure training and effort, just like Vegeta. This "destiny" and "fate" crap just to keep the plot railroaded to canon (especially when the whole purpose of Trunks time traveling is to CHANGE "fate") just doesn't make sense.

"When he beats you, show no fear. Never show him any fear, boy."
Pfftt "Hey, Frieza, high five!" *smack...splat* "Whoops, guess that was a little too hard, huh?"
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 10/14/2018
"I call this one, Keep Your Eye on the Birdie…"

Heheheheh

"But he had no choice."
Well...
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 10/14/2018
Eeeehhhhh, something tells me that if he really tried, Trunks could use the Superman approach of gradually hitting harder and harder until he cracks/bruises the saiyan trio's bones enough that they stop putting up a fight, then just put them in their ships and go from there.

Because something tells me Trunks won't exactly be able to fit in with Freeza soldiers, given that they are basically all copies of 3rd world warlord regime soldiers, willing to kill anyone they are told to or even just feel like killing. Trunks may just have some slight objections to that.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2018
Simple the BEST alternative universe of dbz i have ever read. The action scenes are amazing! And the caracteres are so in character!
charlatain chapter 1 . 10/2/2018
Out of curiousity, what is Future Cell up to in your story?
charlatain chapter 23 . 10/1/2018
That was some JK Rowling-level worldbuilding and character arcs right there! You should be so proud of this story—it was masterfully crafted and I can feel all the love that was poured into it. Cheers mate!
charlatain chapter 20 . 9/30/2018
Was coincidentally listening to Sorry by Aquilo (2016) during the end of this chapter and it went so well :’-)
charlatain chapter 6 . 9/25/2018
I’m not liking where this is going...Trunks giving in to killing innocents is surely a gateway...

I halfway thought Vegeta would allow Trunks to get those aliens to repair the capsule, out of guilt or pity. Now that doesn’t seem to be possible...It really seems as if everything is hopeless now...
charlatain chapter 5 . 9/25/2018
I can’t believe the capsule broke...my heart dropped with Trunks’s...
Wangz chapter 3 . 9/18/2018
Frieza go get beat up ha
Wangz chapter 2 . 9/18/2018