Reviews for Point of No Return
Bannahhd chapter 13 . 3/8
Nejos chapter 23 . 2/22
Thanks for writing such an immersive & amazing fanfic! I love it so much, I just couldnt stop of reading it ha ha.

Your characters are gold! Thanks a million for this! I will never forget this story! :D
Nobody chapter 23 . 2/2
I can't count how much i love this history! My favorite. You need continue this, is totaly awesome
nofcksgiven chapter 23 . 1/24
So Vegeta couldn't resist Bulma after all. I'm smirking right now, haha. I love that he kept his words to Trunks and is on his way back. Love the first part of this chapter, too. Vegeta killing Frieza in any timeline is always a win. Loved it all! Thanks so much for sharing this and keeping it here for late readers like myself to enjoy. I really appreciate it.
nofcksgiven chapter 22 . 1/24
I love this story so much. I can't say it enough. It's so perfect and well written. Everything I needed. My favorite bits will always be Vegeta letting his guard down with Trunks and letting him know he does care for him, even love him if love exist in Vegeta's vocabulary.

Trunks reuniting with his mom was everything. Their timeline is makes me incredibly sad. I got a bit teary eye when he saw what his absence did to her features. And when he was wanted to go back to the same timeline to see Vegeta. And I love that I can always count on Bulma to be true to her feelings when she answered Trunks honestly about whether or not she would give Vegeta a chance had she known more of his past. So perfect.
nofcksgiven chapter 21 . 1/24
Vegeta killed Frieza.:) This is so much better than canon. Love the way you wrote Vegeta and Bulma's interaction here. Gives off all the right feels while still keeping them in character. Perfect job.

"How the hell would she get in the way? She's a genius, isn't she? You two idiots would probably need someone with technical skills around."
_ He's just stating the obvious but I love that he was vocal about it. Nobody should downplay Bulma's intelligence.

I'm so happy for Raditz!:) I love that Vegeta gave him the option to choose what he wanted to do instead of telling him. Things are looking up.
nofcksgiven chapter 20 . 1/23
OMG, Vegeta getting emotional over Trunks has my emotions all over the place! That was a beautifully heart-wrenching and heart-warming scene. Vegeta finally told Trunks he was proud of me. I love that so much. I'm so happy he gets to kill Freiza.
nofcksgiven chapter 18 . 1/23
"Screw you, you jerk!"
"Not in this timeline, bitch."
Why do I love these two together so much?

I feel so hurt for Trunks when Vegeta said he never wanted Trunks. Like, maybe it was true before but after everything they've been through before Earth, I think Vegeta is lying to himself and only said it to get the last word. Poor Trunks, tho. He didn't need to hear those words. And I love Bulma for coming through. When she stood up for Trunks, guuhhhh, I was screaming "FUCK YEAH, BULMA!" Haha, it's funny and I hate myself bc after everything Vegeta's done to her and me basically saying fuck no to any type of relationship between them, I kinda sorta want them to get together now. There's still chemistry between Vegebul even when they hate each other!

Anyway, I love this story so much.
nofcksgiven chapter 17 . 1/22
I really love Raditz's loyalty to his prince here. Vegeta better spare his life when all is well again or I'll punch something. Trunks is AMAZING.
nofcksgiven chapter 16 . 1/22
I don't remember if I mention this before but you write some pretty damn awesome and convincing fighting scenes. I get so into it, picturing everything as I read along. I can't help but feel bad for Yamcha, Tien and Chiaotzu. Krillin is injured but he still crack me up. And I love Raditz here. I'm really hoping at the end of the story, he's still alive and staying with Goku them. He deserves some happiness in his life. Bulma is brilliant. I love that she's scared but was still able to slow Vegeta down for as long as she could. And Trunks is awesome! He's too good for his father but I love that he saved him.
nofcksgiven chapter 15 . 1/21
WOOOWWWWW! The fuck, Vegeta? That was some messed up shit. So much worst than canon. Vegebul is the only couple I care about in DBZ but damn, I don't want Bulma with Vegeta in this story AT ALL. I cannot see Bulma putting any of what she's just gone through aside and actually be anywhere near Vegeta. He totally traumatized her. Bulma has probably experience some crazy shit in the past but guarantee it's nowhere close to getting dragged around by her hair. Vegeta is literally laying his hands on her. HELL NO. Vegeta can fucking leave.
nofcksgiven chapter 13 . 1/21
I feel really bad for future Bulma.:( She's like, all alone. But I'm kinda excited and also nervous for Vegeta and Trunks to meet present Bulma. I like the little moment Trunks and Vegeta had tho, when Vegeta was asking about Bulma.:)
nofcksgiven chapter 12 . 1/21
Yo, Vegeta's beating was far beyond brutal and sickening and I wanted to fucking kill Frieza. You wrote it perfectly. Also, I was reminded of why Dragonball Super suck as of late; Vegeta should've killed Frieza, not the idiot Goku. So disappointing. But whatevs. I love Trunks so much here. So proud of him. I wished he'd saved King Cold for last so he can kill him in front of Freiza.
nofcksgiven chapter 10 . 1/18
This would've been a great DBZ episode... hell, this entire story would've been a great DBZ movie. I'd watch the shit out of it. It's amazing! I got so excited reading the fight scenes. Love it when Vegeta is kicking ass. I also love when Trunks was admiring Vegeta's pain tolerance. Vegeta never ceased to amaze me. And Vegeta being impressive with Trunks' knowledge about weapons. So great. (BULMA IS GREAT!) I do feel somewhat awful that Trunks is slowly breaking down and turning into, well, a Saiyan. But I mean, he needs to survive so...

"It doesn't matter. My flesh and blood won't serve Frieza. Not while I live."
*DIIEESSSS* Yes, Vegeta. Yes.

Vegeta stared at him in blank disbelief, before shaking his head. "I have a half-breed son named Trunks," he spat in disgust, looking off through the bars again. "My eternal humiliations truly have no bounds."
HAHA! Omg Vegeta, shut up.
nofcksgiven chapter 9 . 1/18
God, this story is so, so goood! Keeps me on the edge of seat chapter after chapter.

It's gotta be so annoying trying to kill Vegeta bc he just would not go down, lol. I FUCKING LOVE IT! He's so awesome with his brilliantly wicked, clever mind. Everything he does and say are very in-character, IMO. Now I hope Trunks would stop trying to see the good in everyone in an universe he knows nothing about and follow Vegeta's orders if he wants to survive.
1,490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »