Reviews for Point of No Return
Ermergerd chapter 23 . 1/20
U had me fangirling so much
vbfandragonballz chapter 23 . 1/19
That was an inspiring and amazing adventure that totally changed Vegeta for me.

Forever.

When I pictured him ( in my head ) in the past, he was ALWAYS the Anime vegeta. You know, the "cartoon". But after reading your fic, in my brain I now ALWAYS see that cool 'cgi vegeta' that comes up first when you search google images. That's your doing.

You took him and turned him from a 'cartoon character' into a man. A person. And you did it while staying true to the slices of his persona that the anime gave which is even more impressive. DBZ was already so amazing (huge fan), but you somehow managed to add to it something that made it even better, and that's really saying something.

I have NEVER favorited a narrative fan fiction before, but your story... wow. I couldn't push the button fast enough!

Kudos.

You gave him life.
vbfandragonballz chapter 10 . 1/17
THIS IS INCREDIBLE! Forget the clock, I'll stay up all night if that's what it takes to read this amazing story. Thank you!
BeasCup chapter 1 . 1/8
I pretty much read all the fanfics you've written in a span of a few days lol. Your writing is THAT good. I'll admit that this was the very last one I read and every chapter was a thrill to read. Thank you for sharing and writing!
FishTVCo chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Really cool concept!
Zarianwen chapter 23 . 12/24/2014
This is quite possibly my favorite fanfiction of all time, and I never expected to say that about a Dragon Ball Z fic. I've always liked DBZ, but suddenly after reading your story I am head over heels for it.
You had me so stressed out at times that if this had been a movie I would have had to pause it or cover my eyes. I was actually brought to tears. The climax was breathtaking. Trunks was amazing, just this steady beacon guiding everyone in the story where they needed to be despite how horrifying his surroundings constantly were. I have a new love for his character. Vegeta's transformation, both the physical and emotional, was perfectly done. And I was so, so glad to see the ending.
I will probably reread this more than once. And now I'm thrilled at the prospect of what else you might have written since this story ended.
Brilliant story, one of the best (if not the best) I've ever read.
Nara1214 chapter 21 . 12/13/2014
I always reread this fic. It's that good. You are such a great writer and I love your stories. I hope one day you do a sequel to this. I would love to see how Bulma and Vegeta got together. After everything that happened in this fic and how bulma saw how dark vegeta can be, it just makes the story of how they finally fell for each other so much more interesting
Jondrette chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I haven't read a fic this good in a long time. Definitely going down as one of my all time favorites. Thank you so very much for writing this!
Yaun21 chapter 23 . 12/3/2014
I read this entire fic in one day and i couldnt put it down for the life of me
I love it. one of the best fics ive ever read
Thankyou so much for writing this
lilyoftheval5 chapter 23 . 11/29/2014
Great story. Thank you for sharing.
Sasusc chapter 23 . 11/21/2014
Love this! Your characterization were spot on. I would love to see that sequel that spands the 3 years for the AU Bulma and Vegeta. So glad that Trunks was still born.
lovesorrow chapter 23 . 11/1/2014
Mind boggling! Spectacular!
I'm out of words, love the story, the plot is amazing! Wow
TheQueenOfAllPigeons chapter 23 . 10/6/2014
I couldn't put this story down. I had to do homework, but I figured, "Hey! One chapter won't hurt!"

Well, let's just say that I wasn't able to complete my homework on time, and I got very little sleep. That's how good this story is.

Anyway, I seriously love this story. I love the way the characters are portrayed, I love the originallity, I love pretty much everything about it.

Thanks for writing!
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 23 . 9/29/2014
nice ending.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
ah, so the first super saiyan in this timeline is vegeta! (not including bardock of course)
1,411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »