Reviews for Point of No Return
Jondrette chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I haven't read a fic this good in a long time. Definitely going down as one of my all time favorites. Thank you so very much for writing this!
Yaun21 chapter 23 . 12/3/2014
I read this entire fic in one day and i couldnt put it down for the life of me
I love it. one of the best fics ive ever read
Thankyou so much for writing this
lilyoftheval5 chapter 23 . 11/29/2014
Great story. Thank you for sharing.
Sasusc chapter 23 . 11/21/2014
Love this! Your characterization were spot on. I would love to see that sequel that spands the 3 years for the AU Bulma and Vegeta. So glad that Trunks was still born.
lovesorrow chapter 23 . 11/1/2014
Mind boggling! Spectacular!
I'm out of words, love the story, the plot is amazing! Wow
TheQueenOfAllPigeons chapter 23 . 10/6/2014
I couldn't put this story down. I had to do homework, but I figured, "Hey! One chapter won't hurt!"

Well, let's just say that I wasn't able to complete my homework on time, and I got very little sleep. That's how good this story is.

Anyway, I seriously love this story. I love the way the characters are portrayed, I love the originallity, I love pretty much everything about it.

Thanks for writing!
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 23 . 9/29/2014
nice ending.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
ah, so the first super saiyan in this timeline is vegeta! (not including bardock of course)
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
*gasp* yes! amazing *squeal*
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
What a big plot twist... or not. :)
BIG S chapter 23 . 9/8/2014
Solid fic my dude ! The dialogue, I felt was very realistic, I would have enjoyed some more action but your story kept me reading all weekend. I'd love to read about when the androids showed up and if trunks was ever wished to the timeline he was looking for. jussayin !
FourStarBad chapter 23 . 8/23/2014
This fic was absolutely amazing! Please, please, please write one about the missing years between Vegeta and Bulma in the alternate timeline. All I read are Vegebul fics, but I happened to be intrigued by this one, and I'm so glad I was. But to have a Vegebul fic by you in this new timeline of yours would be absolutely divine! Please!
WWingWisher chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Already read this last year actually. BRILLIANT.
StarLove18 chapter 23 . 8/8/2014
Love this story BIG TIME! Bravo! I really enjoyed seeing how Trunks not only learned about Vegeta's life the hard way, but he was able to adapt. Despite faulty time travel, the father-son relationship was believable (their struggles, battles, conversations, etc.), and the end had me startled a bit. Still, this is an amazing story and I enjoyed every second of it. Most likely one of the best in the DBZ fandom when it comes to said characters. Kudos! :)
Cynthia chapter 23 . 6/18/2014
Hello!
I love your fanfiction! I began to read it in french (thanks to Dimitrova). I read the rest with google translation
I hope you will write a sequence about Vegeta and Bulma!
I really love the relationship between Trunks an Vegeta in this fic
Thank you! I've passed a very good moment to read this fic :)
1,419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »