Reviews for Point of No Return
luc chapter 1 . 7/11/2018
The BEST FANFIC I EVER READ like really I enjoyed every single chapter. I like how you portrayed the relationship between trunks and vegeta. Their characters are perfect. Seriously you're a great writer
Roce chapter 1 . 7/11/2018
This story is what I need.
Stinger chapter 23 . 7/7/2018
This was a very good read. Sometimes (early on) it was a little rough around the edges but overall it was very well written.
Stinger chapter 1 . 7/3/2018
I’m about to start reading your fic. It seems pretty interesting so far.
twisterblake2015 chapter 1 . 6/17/2018
Good
Butane Baby chapter 23 . 5/30/2018
This story is one of the most amazing I've read on FF. The work was pitch perfect and your fans are legion. Reading it inspires me, as it clearly has with others. Thank you for writing it.
Butane Baby chapter 8 . 4/24/2018
I know you finished this story years ago, but I just wanted to say how much I love every single friggin line of it. You are such a talented writer, and it has been my pleasure to read your work.
Almj31 chapter 8 . 3/20/2018
I just had to be listening to a sad song while reading this chapter..the feels! i teared up at Trunks sadness and telling Vegeta he loved him. Your story blew me away. Thank you so much for sharing it!
Guest chapter 23 . 2/24/2018
MY FAVORITE FANFIC EVER! 7 years late but hopefully if you’re still using you could pick up during the DBS era!
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 2/15/2018
Decided to go through my favorite stories and instantly picked this to reread because it's so amazing. Kudos to you again!
Thekingofpwn chapter 23 . 1/25/2018
One of the best fanfictions ever written, does the characters proud and still upholds canon even after all that. Fucking beautiful.
Drunken Hamster chapter 23 . 1/17/2018
Dude, this was incredibly well written and just about perfectly executed. Basically no grammar or spelling issues either except every time you used 'namek' in reference to Piccolo, when, in fact, referring to his species correctly would be 'namekian'.

But yeah, I loved the ever living senzu beans out of this. I officially beg for a continuation as strongly as Vegeta begged Frieza not to take his tail.

~Drunk
Dokujin chapter 23 . 1/4/2018
B .ever
like this must be the absolute best,in all my years of reading fanfics this one wins,I really really loved it
IDeathBladeI chapter 23 . 12/6/2017
Absolutely amazing. Loved the experience.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/24/2017
Great story !... still waiting on the the story in the missing years.
1,584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »