Reviews for Point of No Return
MearnT chapter 6 . 11/17/2017
It's been awhile since I read through this story, I'll have to look for your account on AO3, but your story is still a joy to read. The pace and tension set between M. Trunks and Vegeta at this point is well executed and still keeps me enthralled.

I have to admit it as I reread this story it reminds me of the tension between Luke and Vader. Anyways still love it, thank you for sharing this lovely story, since their aren't nearly enough good long M. Trunks stories. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/1/2017
This is amazing
Thomas-The-TMC chapter 23 . 11/2/2017
This was incredible. Your writing is fantastic
bris vernica chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
Hola vengo de leer la historia traducida (punto sin retornó), le agradezco mucho a maya por haberla traducido, pero quería dejarte mi opinión, puedes utilizar el traductor automático de google, bueno espero llegues a leer mi reviw :)
La historia es muy buena me ah atrapado completamente desde la primera lectura, me fascinó la relación de padre he hijo de Vegeta y Trunks, la forma en la que Vegeta se fue encariñando con Trunks fue muy bien redactada y super fluido, y la admiración y afeccto de trunks hacía Vegeta es algo muy evidente hasta en la serie, me gusto el detalle de que Trunsk adoptó ciertas cosas de su padre
Me ha fascinado que pusieras a Vegeta como el primer super sayajin
Por cierto casi me matas de la impresión al final, por un momento pensé que Bulma y Yamsha habian tenido un hijo, fue un alivió saber que ese bebe era hijo de Vegeta... Te agradezco mucho por haber escrito esta gran história, definitivamente me ha marcado y también te agradezco por haberle dado la autorización a la respectiva autora que hizo el gran tabajo de traducirlo, sin más me despidió y te deseó la mejor de las suertes.
No. 18 chapter 23 . 10/19/2017
This is crazily good I can't believe they didn't turn this into a show or something. I mean, someone should turn this into a manga already because this is just too good! Everyone in this story is true to their character while it doesn't affect the original DBZ story line at all! It truly shows how Future Trunks has the biggest impact in turning Vegeta from a coldhearted bastard into someone who is willing to give fathering a chance. No matter in which timeline it is always Trunks from the future that helps. You've also done a really good job on showing character development in your story, like how Trunks has turned from an innocent teenager into a true warrior. I sincerely hope you will create a squeal on how Vegeta is going to raise his own Trunks, and maybe take him and young Trunks to an other adventure!
Uzumakihimawari chapter 23 . 10/13/2017
Loved the story. Any plans for a sequel? I would love to read about our new Lord of the Universe.
x2leoj chapter 23 . 10/3/2017
This story is amazing, the writing is excellent and the plot is entertaining. Well done.
Wiipuu chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
This is the best dragon ball z fanfiction out there. I literally come back to this once every year or so.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/24/2017
Can't anyone here translate this wonderful story in french (of course with the agreement of Niteryde)
This story have quite successful in France, Belgium, Canada, Switzerland,... We love it!
sbcarri chapter 23 . 9/16/2017
Oh my god I loved this story I couldn't stop reading it! I really would have liked to have seen trunks return to that time though and be reunited with vegeta
Holly chapter 5 . 9/10/2017
I can't help but cried when the capsule was crashed. I felt how hopeless that is for trunks I hope everything is gonna be ok. This is by far the best fanfiction I've ever seen in my life!
Fugshipyae chapter 6 . 8/12/2017
You can't deny Vegeta's efficiency in covering up his own tracks
ImpEmp chapter 22 . 8/11/2017
This story is simply fantastic!
Frostfire613 chapter 23 . 6/28/2017
OMG Baby Trunks with a tail...too cute!

The way Vegeta ascended was perfect. I love how the two timelines are separate, and how Vegeta did end up caring for Trunks in the end. An interesting twist was that Trunks ended up in the DBZ canon timeline at the very end, but I'm happy with it. Everything is in order and truly, this is an amazing fanfiction. Definitely will re-read!
Jonnie Joke chapter 20 . 6/14/2017
Got me all tears up at the flash back part, them feelings are real
1,584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »