Reviews for Point of No Return
Ashe chapter 23 . 6/12/2017
Thanks for keeping me up all night on a work day just to finish all 23chapters in one go. This is by far the best DBZ fanfic I have read. The freeze and Vegeta moments are intese, and how Vegeta tried to train Trunks at first and made sure he will never end up working for freeze is so touching to see. I love the mm both under your hands. Lots of angst and action, and I love how the relationship between Vegeta and Trunks was developed in this timeline. I was super sad when Trunks couldn't return back to that timeline but like Trunks said we can't have it all, right? This is just beautiful. The father and son relationship is just my favorite thing right now, and I'm so glad Trunks was born at the end! I hope you can write a sequel on this about how Vegeta the Lord of Universe would raise his son now after the encounter with the future version of his son.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2017
Trunks... You fucked up man.
Jonnie Joke chapter 6 . 6/12/2017
This chapter is awesome in so many levels. When Vegeta said he was gonna take care of Trunks I really thought he meant it, only to find him using it to earn Trunks's trust so he can betray him before Trunks does, that was just simply genius. Well done on this story I am enjoying every single line of it and i'm not even joking!
darkpriincess-93 chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
is there a sequel of this? it's amazing, this is the second time i read it, i couldn't stop reading, i really hope you make a sequel because i would love to read moré of this. it's amazing, one of the best fics i've read
Kokoroyume chapter 23 . 4/8/2017
What a great story !
I hardly was able to stop reading before the end (well, I had to go work between two chapters, sadly) and I enjoyed every turns and surprising events of the plot.
Thanks for this wonderful work :)
Trunkssan766 chapter 22 . 4/6/2017
If I can ask, how strong is Trunks exactly? He apparently took out the androids with no problem, but then than would mean he's on the same level as canon, if not at least close to it. And if that's the case, Frieza seems to be stronger than Perfect Cell.

Anyway, I was just asking.
rimera chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
This was amazing! I've read a lot of fanfiction, and over the years I found about three or four that I felt should actually be published in a real publication. This is definitely one of them. If you haven't submitted this to a fanzine, you totally should. You are an immensely skilled writer.
KLV.Me chapter 22 . 3/24/2017
I'm reading this for the third time. And God knows I love it still! Thank you niteryde! Thank you for this! God damn! I really want a sequel to this. And I'm still waiting on updates for your other absolutely awsome and amazing fics regarding our favourite V/B couple.
Best of luck! And thanks again!
I love your work! And I support you till the end!
P.S. This was meant for the last chapter but I've already reviewed it the last time I read this fantastic piece of magical work and fictionpress won't let me.
Brian Awesome chapter 23 . 3/14/2017
PpPLEASE continue what happenes in both past timelines!
Tootsy2836 chapter 23 . 3/3/2017
Bravo
Riddle Wraith chapter 23 . 1/20/2017
Dear God you have no idea how much I loved this. I already liked the sound of it from the summary, but this blew any expectations I might have had out of the water. Holy crap! This is exactly the kind of quality I was hoping for when I went looking for Mirai Trunks fan fiction, so thank you, THANK YOU. I'm just holding out the hope that the other few stories that have caught my interest are as quality as this one was. Oh, also, I'm going to go ahead an assume (more for the sake of my peace of mind than anything) that Mirai Trunks eventually made it back to the timeline in which he almost wasn't born. Anyway, this was AWESOME! Thank you!
DevianYUE chapter 23 . 1/11/2017
This was such a good story, I am so happy!
DevianYUE chapter 22 . 1/11/2017
Love love this chapter.
DevianYUE chapter 19 . 1/11/2017
The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen.
A kingdom of isolation,
and it looks like I'm the King
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in;
Heaven knows I've tried
Don't let them in,
don't let them see
Be the strong boy you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel,
don't let them know
Well now they know
Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care
what they're going to say
Let the storm rage on.
The cold never bothered me anyway
It's funny how some distance
Makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me
Can't get to me at all
It's funny how some distance
Makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me
Can't get to me at all
It's time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
And become a Super Saiyajin...
Kuroki8 chapter 23 . 12/11/2016
I read the whole story in one go.
Good story. :)