Reviews for Point of No Return
Zhekee chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
great chapter and very enjoyable to read. looking forward to the next chapter.
yugoma chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
YAY! Finally a new chapter! I loved it! I knew they would get out, those two are great together and Vegeta knows now! _! Write more soon!
YumeTakato chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
Ah, I was so happy to see a new chapter up. Oh so very happy. See you next time! X3
lilsilverphoenix chapter 9 . 7/29/2010
i can't wait for the next chapter
Lil-curry chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
Oh please update soon, this story is just the best on fanfiction right now, and I know that you need time with ur friends during the summer. I'm just dying to see what happens after such a huge cliff-hanger
Mrsdbgt chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Best story EVA! This should be made into a manga!
Theresa chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
awesome! can't wait for the next.. update soon ... Thanks.!

The Honorable Arik Novak chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
Daaaaamn.

I thought I had ready all the good DBZ fanfiction here, but I was so wrong. I can't even remember how I stumbled upon this story, but how thankful I am that I did.

There are a lot of fics that have atrocious grammar and spelling mistakes, overused clichés, and no flow. But this is not one of them. This has some serious quality. I've enjoyed this well-written adventure, from the physical character descriptions, to Trunks' moral qualms. Particularly wrenching is Trunks' reaction to Vegeta. You write about the complex emotions without oversimplifying them to "wow, my daddy was a right bastard." Everything you describe pulls me in, and the action sequences are superb. Most writers cop out, but you, you get your hands dirty and write about the fight, punch by agonizing punch.

And I just absolutely love how you've managed to give life and personalities to all these characters. Even Raditz, who often seems like a downright villain at times, is shown to care about Goku (kakarot). Nappa isn't a complete idiot, just incredibly loyal, and Vegeta is Vegeta. The same proud prince of Saiyans we all love. But you've managed to keep him in character, even as we watch him in his most violent times. You haven't sugarcoated anything (thank you) and your writing flows from one sentence to the next, which inevitably leads to a frustrating cliffhanger!

If you need any help with your writer's block (not that I'm arrogant enough to think I'll be any great help), feel free to PM me. I find that I wished I had someone to bounce various ideas off of when I got stumped.

So thank you for this wonderful piece of fanfiction, and I'm going to visit your favorites to see if you've come across any other worthwhile fanfiction on this site...
Djulien chapter 8 . 7/12/2010
this is just a remarkable story...i just couldnt put this down...i feel like i was reading a lost saga of dragon ball z
j chapter 8 . 7/9/2010
awesome story! hope you're having a great summer & update soon!

i can't wait to see how the rest of this story develops.

poor trunks - he's trying to do the right thing but it keeps blowing up in his face :(

off to read your bv now - you're a really great writer :)
hydroxo chapter 8 . 7/2/2010
This story kicks ass! XD

But if you get severe writer's block or something please post "hiatus" or "I quit". We all luv you but don't leave us hanging.

I say this cuz what you are trying to do is really, really, REALLY, hard. Most writers that start a story like this ( /Vegeta adventure) don't finish.

The odds are against you my friend... but congratz on getting this far.
Phlogistics chapter 8 . 7/1/2010
Oh, this is absolutely excellent! Thank you so much for writing this fic!
i'm a quitter chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
O_O

I'm... pretty much speechless.

This story is still boss.

I still can't wait to read more.

i'm a quitter
Onba chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
O . . . M . . . G . . . This is . . . Lord, what do I say? Trunks! Oh, Trunks. The poor boy’s being ripped apart from the inside. Vegeta doesn’t have to break him the universe is doing that for him! This is so messed up. I want to hold on to hope, for both Vegeta and Trunks, but I really don’t see any kind of happy or semi-happy ending coming for this tragic story. It just doesn’t seem possible. I want it to be possible, though! Please! . . . I feel like crying now.
Majin Phoenix chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
I love this. I read through all the chapters, actually before today, and I thought I reviewed but I guess not. This story is great. I cannot wait for an update. Keep going please. I want to know what happens next.
1,515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 .. Last Next »