Reviews for Point of No Return
Lortenian chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
I'm finding that with every chapter I'm reading, your writing keeps on improving and intensifying. I absolutely love the tension between Trunks and Vegeta, and I liked the fact Trunks had a bit more attitude in this chapter. And, as usual, I'm loving the way you portray Vegeta. Just awesome.

THIS IS GETTING SO INTENSE! O_O

I'm just loving it. Can't wait for the next chap. Don't make us wait too long!

Sky Daybreak chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
Ahh! Please, please, please update again soon. I can't wait to read more! I really can't wait till vegeta finds out who trunks is. :-) Thanks
omagad chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
That's so awesome, very cruel, i like it.
Luke chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
Just read through some of the other reviews, and I have to agree with KravenV. Freeza wasn't at full power when he was killed by Trunks.

Since Trunks is only about as strong as Goku was at the moment he first turned Super Saiyan, AND Trunks hasn't got Goku's fighting experience Trunks actually could have a hard time against Freeza when at 100%.

Still, I doubt Niteryde is going to have Trunks beat Freeza...that pleasure might go to Vegeta instead.

If Trunks could get back to Earth, he could probably get Dr. Briefs to build a Gravity Chamber all the Saiyans could benifit immensily.
Luke chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
I always get so giddy when I see there is a new chapter available...especially since you ALWAYS make quality chapters (none of these 100 word chapters that other authors try to pass off).

This chapter is again an amazing piece of storytelling work. Thank you so much for the entertainment!
KravenV chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
OMG this chapter is got to be my favorite one so far! I loved it when they seemed to be getting ready for a fight but started playing rock, paper,scissors. that was freakin hilarious XD. and Raditz almost slipped some info out talking to Trunks *gasped* what ever could it be? humm. *taps finger on side of chin* well we shall see ;) and I knew it, I knew That girl was a assassin of some sort! I hate her! I'm glade what happened to her, she deserved it. I hope he's going to be okay...although I do love Vegeta angst. but I really do enjoy the way you describe the little actions and expressions vegeta does its great. God, you're so awesome! please, please continue. I'm dieing to know what happens next! lol
wingsofseyfert12 chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
Cool so far though I really doubt the the whole Trunks could beat Freiza in seconds thing (sure, Trunks sliced Frieza apart in seconds but Gohan states that Frieza could have gotten alot stronger if he wanted to. Frieza at full power would give Trunks the fight of his life, just like he did to Goku. Trunks still wins but he'll have to work for it.)

Apart from that, this is interesting, love to see how this turns out.
lilsilverphoenix chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
great chapter
NRT chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
Wow! This story is amazing! I've added it to my favorites.

You simply don't find better FF quality than you do in this work.
Sara Cee chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
I loved this chapter. It felt so true to the cannon. I am eager to see how this plays out! I love all of your fics so far! Keep it up! I await for the next installment (of any and all of them) on baited breath!
LockDaisy chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
Wow... This chapter was just... wow. To be honest, I was waiting so long for this chapter! The wait was wrth it! Keep on updating!
BlankBullet chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
I'm so grateful that you continue this fic. out of the 3 of your wonderful stories, this one is probably my favorite.

this chapter was the best IMHO. there was some humor at the beginning (Nappa's hair anecdote) and seriously dark events at the end. Vegeta is pure evil, yet you manage to keep me invested in the character. He doesn't know any other way besides following the rule "Kill or be Killed". poor Trunks is learning about his father and his past the ultra-hard way.

I always wished there was more about Vegeta's past in DBZ, but I guess Toryama himself wouldn't have come up with better ideas that yours. love your work, and as always I can't wait for new chapters of your awesome stories.
Xj9 chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
Again a fantastic chapter. I can't believe Vegeta is poisoned :O.. I hope they can cure him somehow.. Update soon!
Lortenian chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
I'm loving your latest chapters. You've really taken off, and the way you're writing it flows much better compared to your earlier chapters. I'm really enjoying this fic.

My only critique is that...I feel Trunks is a little too timid. Too weak. Obviously, he doesn't want to screw up the timeline so he's trying to lay as low as possible, but after reading the last two chapters I found myself yelling at the computer, "Oh, come ON, Trunks! Your a super Saiyan! You've been fighting the androids! Toughen up, will ya?" lol really, I did. _

And I gotta say, he got that scouter knocked off his face like five times in chapter six. lol AND I CAN'T BELIEVE VEGETA CRUSHED THE TIME MACHINE CAPSULE! Totally didn't see that come. O_o

But besides that, I'm having tons of fun reading your fic. Vegeta is AWESOME. He's my favorite character and you aced him (in my opinion

0. And I hope we get some more Frieza, because honestly, he's the best villain. You write him out well, too.

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPPY!
BlankBullet chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
omg. you are the author of 3 (!) of my favorite DBZ stories. I have to come up with new ways of praising your work. perfect - everything about this fic is perfect. don't keep us waiting for too long with your great stories!
1,458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 .. Last Next »