Reviews for Point of No Return
RebeTay chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
Gah! I want to know what a 'pure heart' is! Keep on writing, I love this story! D
just a space duck chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
Your story is still the best written and characterized dbz story out there right now (until rumbugerry and Hirraed get updated) . I wonder if Raditz's fate will be the same. That said I do have two small gripes: why didn't Trunks just fly instead of running around in he woods for hours? Also, I find it hard to believe that a pod explosion would even really faze Trunks (vegeta has the excuse of being weakened) and he shouldn't even need to consider ssj against anyone but frieza. Of course I know power level stuff takes a back sear to the plot but there could have been other ways to take Trunks down.
Battosailover5 chapter 8 . 6/21/2010
that is such a bad way to end a chapter.
blissfulrain chapter 8 . 6/20/2010
Your story is really good and I'm enjoying it greatly. I love the concept you've come up with here and how you handle Vegeta and his old lifestyle. I really couldn't tell by just reading the chapter that you had difficulty with it. Please keep up with the good work.
evie chapter 8 . 6/18/2010
gah! super amazing update! can't wait for the next!
xXWhateverxX chapter 8 . 6/18/2010
Oh no! This is so good, I cannot wait to read the next chapter.
1 chapter 8 . 6/18/2010
Yaaay! Good to have you back! Excellent chapter, great cliffhanger. I knew that "Miron" was up to something. Seeing as how the Tuffles seem so fond of using poison, I momentarily thought that he had poisoned Trunks with a hidden needle while shaking his hand. At any rate, the insincerity of his truce was apparent.

I noticed that you used the word "erotic" to describe the alien plant life when the word "exotic" would have been more suitable. Anyway - small detail. Speaking of which, I appreciate the little detail about how Radditz obtained his trademark green scouter... which actually lead to a major plot point. The malfunctioning scouter that he traded for Vegeta's ended up playing a pivotal role in this chapter. With his ability to communicate with Trunks hampered, Vegeta had no idea of what Trunks was up to.

I did not expect that booby trap. What's going to happen to our boys now? It occurred to me several times while reading this story that while it may be important for Trunks to maintain continuity of this timeline, his own life in the past is forfeit. His death in this timeline wouldn't affect his future birth or his life thereafter (Vegeta would probably have to loose his memory of Trunks somehow though). In DBZ, one version of Trunks was in fact killed by imperfect Cell who then hijacked the time machine into the past. Now we have the parallel universe (aka, alternate timeline) that Krillen mentioned while they were all puzzling this weirdness out while on Bulma's jet.

Time is so weird you can throw out the most fantastic notions and it would still sound plausible.

Anyway, tons of possibilities and I have no idea what's going to happen next. Has Trunks already created an alternate timeline with his presence? Will Trunks survive? Will Vegeta survive? Looking forward to the next chapter!
M i R chapter 8 . 6/18/2010
OMG OMG.. What the? VEGGIE knows, Poor Trunks. Trust no one Lesson, FAILED. He should have known better, Vegeta's world is a cruel one.
Jenny chapter 8 . 6/18/2010
Nice chapter. I hope Trunks will survive this. And I wonder what happens on planet Earth.. Update soon!
ros chapter 8 . 6/18/2010
hey i like your history, its great know veguetas life before he went to earth and when he work and live with frieza ,,,but ho my god, tell me that vegueta wont die pleace i love vegueta lol it is a fantastic chapters but tell me he wont die, this chapter was excelent but with a sad final, i can wait to read the next chapter all the history and the future change, what will happen in the next chapter hoooooo my goddddd
KravenV chapter 8 . 6/18/2010
!OH MY BABY! OH MY GOD, Vegeta,NO! T-T This is THE best fic EVER! i LOVE Vegeta angst, but DAMN!lol I didn't see that coming at all! now Vegeta knows Trunks is his son, wow XD...(O_O)Geez, its gonna hurt Vegeta when he finds out that his own SON basically sold him out, not following the third rule he specifically told him to follow *shakes head sadly*

Awe my heart hurts now.T-T *sniffles* my baby, my Vegetas poisoned AND in a severe condiction! I can not waite till the next chapter! I implore you to continue ;)
Luke chapter 8 . 6/17/2010
This story is a MASTERPIECE!

The NUMBER 1 Fanfiction piece of work here. THIS is how AU fiction is to be done!

Congrats!
Corvin chapter 8 . 6/17/2010
D'oooh I'm so excited! Vegeta knows!

I'm super worried about Raditz. D: I hope maybe history changed enough for him to not die. I suppose I shouldn't get my hopes up though. Awwh.

I never would have guessed this chapter came out through a writer's block, it was great. Thank you so much for writing it!
YumeTakato chapter 8 . 6/17/2010
Trunks- This fic just re-enforces his naive innocence/stupidity. Ah well. I enjoyed the chapter a lot, see you next time!
LuminiaAravis chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
Well, I've read the first six chapters of this, and it's really quite good. Okay, chapter 1 was slow, but 2 really picked up.

The storyline is really engaging! And, as far as I've seen, it's really original, too. I love Raditz and Nappa being all sarcastic and snappy all the time! And Vegeta is, for the most part, really REALLY in character.

But why does everyone have to get so beat up in incredible detail? No, I'm not squeamish! But is it necessary?

And, ooh, Freeza is so EVIL! It's...cool? awesome? neat? how he calls the saiyans his "monkeys." Definitely creepy! And that scene in chapter...4, was it? was really intense.

Oh no! How is Trunks gonna fix the time machine? I can't wait to find out! Keep up the good work!
1,499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 .. Last Next »