Reviews for Point of No Return
Xj9 chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
Aaahhh Poor Trunks! I hope he can get back to his own time-line.. Some way.. Vegeta is really mean in this chapter. What is Trunks going to do? Persuade the Saiyans into going to Earth or something. I can't wait. Update soon!
KravenV chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
OMG i love this so far still! cant wait to know more about Vegetas life style and all the crap he had to go trough with Freiza which made him the way that he is ...thats cool how you have the Tuffles as the sayins enemy (after all its true lol)this just keeps getting better and better...oh and trunks should have known better than to have something as valuable as his time capsule out in such a crowded place AND on Freizas base TOO? shame on you trunks *face down cased*...poor Trunksy-poo (

up date soon!
hopelesslydemented chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
Your chapters just keep on getting better and better! More please
Saber Wing chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
Poor Trunks. Seriously, poor Trunks! I was shocked when the time capsule got crushed. Was not expecting that at all. That's another reason I love this story. I am so hooked on this! I'm begging for more here! I don't think I've loved every aspect of a story this much in a long time, and that is saying something. Keep it up! You're brilliant.
lilsilverphoenix chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
this is getting interesting, making trunks get stuct in this timeline
Vimesy chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
Wow, totally not the direction I thought you'd take...still amazing, and the cafeteria scene was pretty gruesome.
citigirl13 chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
Poor Trunks! He's going to be able to make it back to his timeline, right?
Iforgotmypenname chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
Omg! Poor trunks, he is trapped in a timeline with his crazy father. I think I stopped breathing when Vegeta stepped on the capsule, how can Trunks be so careless? Does he know about the dragonballs on Namek?I know that's cheating but hey it's dragonball z. So a sayain cycle is 10 years from what you explained? So Trunks is 2 cycles since he's 17, almost twenty. I really enjoy this fanfic, I hope you update again soon. You are truly a talented writer thanks for writing this.
ReviewerWhoBegsForUpdates chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
Hm. I see potential. Decent characterization, solid spelling, good grammar, and I don't hate the plot or anticipate Trunks suddenly meeting and falling wildly in love with Mary Sue. Keep it up and I might have to favorite this. ;p
phoenix chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
Man, you are on a roll. The confrontation with Trunks and Freiza was so real I could envision it as an actual episode. You have real writing talent. I've have enjoyed reading your story and cannot wait for the next chapter.

I really want to see who the enemies of the remaining saiyans are; will they be surviving tuffeles? Or maybe a group of orginal characters?

Anyways I'm very interested. You usually take four days to update each of your stories, so I'm guessing you'll either update this tomorrow or the 10th. I'll be waiting patiently, thanks for posting this masterpiece in the making
Vimesy chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
Yay! This is a really cool idea, you should totally keep it up! Well written, too. It seems like they havent eaten at all, but that's just a minor detail - I'm more interested in who this enemy might be!
Lortenian chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
Honestly, out of all your chapters, this was my favorite one. You aced Frieza. You captured his character, and even the little habits he has, like rotating his glass of wine. Perfect. And his dialog was awesome. And the conversing between him and Vegeta could totally be something out of the show.

You gave this chapter a lot of detail, but I didn't feel like I was reading any unnecessary detail. I enjoyed every bit of it.

Looking forward to your next chapter. )
kansiwa chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
a...!
can u update faster pretty plz...!XD

i'm eager to read it...!
Unlisshed chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Oh, this is really exciting!
Interesting how Vegeta's holding a tournament much like Cell did on Earth...
Okay, onto chapter 2...
citigirl13 chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
Great chapter! Please keep writing!
1,422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 .. Last Next »