Reviews for Surprises
Skimball4 chapter 1 . 7/30
This was so sad but beautifully done.
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 4/1
This so good it needs a sequel
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Very cool.
Autobot Mech-Ops chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Nice job! Tehehe! Nice ending!
KrisShannon chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Wonderful story! I love the spot light on Gibbs and McGee's father/son relationship. Tim certainly needed his surrogate dad after the day he had with his biological father. Gibbs may seem tough and gruff to his 'kids' on the job, but he is the best thing to ever happen to Tony, Tim, Ziva and Abby, and they are the best thing to happen to Gibbs. In Gibbs own words, "Family is more than just DNA..." The team all make up a rag tag family unit, but they definitely love and care for each other.
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Awesome story. :)
Lidil chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
First NCIS story, you say?

Well told with excellent characterizations.

...McGee shuttered...

Proper word: shuDDered

Changes the whole meaning of the sentence.

Taking your recommendation. On my way to read Emerald1's story.
Rosie99 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Great story
KaliSprings chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Hello, I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed this Tim and Gibbs bonding moment. Also I was wondering if you were going to write a sequel, maybe involving Gibbs meeting Tim's dad?
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I thought this was very good. Of course, I'm a fan of McGee whumping and angst and of supportive Gibbs, so it was right up my alley! But this was very well-written, and I enjoyed it. Good job.
TheaterFreak123 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
marije2410 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
loved your story. I read Shattered Innocence too, and I can see how you got your inspiration ;) Thanks for sharing!
Live chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Very good. I was sort of expecting Tim's dad to have been abusive. Keep writing.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Don't listen to either Sascha1200 or Emerald1 because unless you took the story practically word for word, or each single idea from them they cannot claim plagerism. Emerald1 is probably jealous of your story. I find that's usually the case.

Loved the story though I always thought McGee Sr. would be like him though there's got to be a reason he isn't mentioned much.

As far as copying story ideas who cares. Most stories on here are similar to each other. The only difference is when the writer is terrible or superb. I'm sure if anyone looks they'll find similar stories posted to ones they've written before thiers and much better.
Secret Zia chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
you should continue this! I would love to see tim's dad's character. maybe have them have a case, to where they would run into tim's dad. I would totally love to have papa Gibb's versus tim's dad!