Reviews for First Impressions
marchey chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
i'm glad you put the 'depraved' in depraved bisexual when writing murdoc. :3
no but srsly, this fic is good. i like your writing style and i liked how you didn't go full 'die for our ship' on paula (and another troper, yay!).
Leyla Chaos chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
Love the story XD and yay, a fellow troper! (I could spend all day walking that wiki...)
Tewdee chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
I swear to god your authors notes are the best I've ever read. This story is also the shit (as in really fucking awesome) but seriously I actually like reading your Author's note. Hilarious, mate.
Fatal Overdose chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
I'm pretty sure that whenever Del comes up in the videos Russel is sleep-drumming or something, so I think you're right.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I've never read much fan fiction before, but holy crap this was great. I can't generally pin-point what I like about this, but its just one of the best stories I've read in while :)
Tewdee chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
Whoot whoo! That was an awesome fic if I've ever seen one! :D sequal?
annea101 chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
but thats what makes it fun
heart in a jar chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
loved it! thanks for writeing

(nerly choaked lughing at Noodle giggled and pointed. "Kekekeke. Shonen-ai?")
unironic chapter 12 . 6/4/2012

Ha, love your writing!
Effsnares chapter 12 . 12/16/2011
Pure. Awesome.
Lol Bug chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
Great story! I love that I'm not the only one who shares TV Tropes' idea that Murdoc was bi.
ZemyxDexion chapter 12 . 3/15/2011
Awesome-sauce stuff here! I'm not really in a wordy mood, so I cant think of anything to say, but I'll be watching you like the creepy stalker you know I am! Like Murdoc. :F

See you next chapter!

-ZemyxDexion
TsukiUchiha13 chapter 12 . 8/29/2010
Loved it. Loved the Shonen-ai. I think you should definatly contnue on with a Sequal i would be so thrilled. they need more Yaoi!