Reviews for First Impressions
GuerillaChord chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
Oh wow. I Love this story, I really do. I'm not going to go into the reasons why; purely because there are too many. Bu this is definately in my top three stories on this site.
Pit Viper of Doom chapter 12 . 8/27/2010
Holy shit holy shit, the reviewer before me is insane.

I've probably said this before (PitViper here, FYI), but this fic is awesome. It makes me want to start writing the one that's been bouncing around my brain for a while.

The parts with Noodle made me grin, for two reasons: one, of course, is that Noodle is Noodle, and therefore awesome. It also reminds me of one of the band teachers at my high school, who tours in Japan every year with a Japanese percussion ensemble thing. He's also a composer, and he writes the music for our marching band shows, as well as instructing the percussion section (of which I am a part). Anyway, every now and then, after making an adjustment to the music or explaining something to us, he'll ask "Wakarimasu ka?"(Do you understand), to which we respond "Hai."

I dunno, Noodle just reminds me of that for some reason.
NotInUSeeANyMORE chapter 12 . 7/5/2010
I don't think I want to know where she picked up what shonen-ai is. :S

This has been a really funny, well-written and enjoyable fanfic, and I'm glad I read it.
Vault Avatar chapter 10 . 6/30/2010
Two words: GEN IUS

Damn, that's one word. I feel like 2-D does in your version.

He does seem a bit dumber than he is canonically, but he reminds me of a really cute little kid. So that's good. Love the British slang (coming from a real British Gorillaz fan, hell yes, it works), and Paula's sluttiness (she's slutty and a nut) was pretty... accurate, I must say. Bravo!

And Noodle's intro was the cutest thing I've ever read. NOODARU!
During The Third chapter 12 . 6/30/2010
XD So adorable! I really would just love to read more!

My favorite part had to be Russel just blatenly agreeing with Noodle. After such a question, and an answer where the only part you understood was nodding, that's got to change her whole perspective on the band!
Sushirisu chapter 12 . 6/29/2010
Well this was absolutely awesome :3 Muds obviously couldn't keep his hands to himself, but seriously, who could blame him? XD

I really enjoyed reading this; I'm not sure if I ever left a review on the previous chapters, so now I have to make sure you know how great this fic is! I really hope to read more of your work in the future! Keep writing!

P.S.: Thanks for advertizing our community
SheWhoWonders chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
I'm so putting this story on alert! And I totally know what you mean be the Superfast Jellyfish video... I don't know if it's because the jellyfish look like rainbow pedophile puppets, or because the guy is just a bit too excited about eating them...
SheWhoWonders chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
"Your boy's awake – no, really this time," OMS! Too funny! It's exactly something Murdoc would do! XD Something tells me I find this way too amusing, but honestly, I can't help but find it fantastic!

One of the BEST D-Day stories I've read! (Not that I've read too many but only two good ones.) Fantastic job so far! OK, Ima keep reading now.
StarLotus chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
Awesome chapter. I love Murdoc's phone conversation, and Russel's hilarious.

As a fellow troper, by all means, make a troper works page. A fic this awesome deserves it.

You're welcome, by the way. I thought this fic deserved a recommendation, so I recommended it.

The jellyfish in 'Superfast Jellyfish' are kind of creepy- I think it's because their expressions never change, even when they're moving. *shudders* I envy you for having seen the On Melancholy Hill video- I'll have to look harder for it.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

StarLotus
XspicyXcurryX chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
First Impressions- absolutely freikin amazing! It's really well written and and pieced together! Please update when you have time c:

I know people have lives.

xSpicyxCurryx
melianatara chapter 10 . 4/23/2010
I totally enjoyed this story! Well written. I think you pulled off Murdoc's personality pretty well. I'm glad he never actually did anything to Stu-Pot but it was terribly fun watching his inner turmoil!

You are the first author I am posting to my favorites. If thats not a good review, what is?
melianatara chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
I can totally see Murdoc in the bath, drink in hand, belting out the "hedgehog song"! I shall definatlyhave to throw that into my story, if I ever get it written...
PrinceSei chapter 10 . 4/19/2010
Ah! My goodness! Please Continue/update! Wonderful story!
StarMimi chapter 10 . 4/19/2010
I love this story so much!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter
Drauph chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
Go on! That story's awesome! Some basic points stayed the same, but damn, it has some good twists. I like how you interpret all the characters and well it was all so damn funny I nearly laughed my arse off, love. So keep at it yeah?
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »