Reviews for First Impressions
StarLotus chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
My God, this is truly brilliant. And the humour's awesome.
NotInUSeeANyMORE chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
Hehehe, coma patients. XD

Yet another well-written, funny chapters. Keep 'em coming. ;)
ddarkestangel chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
:D noodles here! i can just picture all of this happening...man I really want rise of the ogre, for the pictures...

just curious, how far into their career are you going? I know the title of the fic is first impressions...so actually I thought ud stop right about now...but it looks like you're makng more so yeah, just wondering. awesome story so far! XD still laughing from the last chapter...
gorillazRusselROCKS chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
yay the epic arrival of noodle!
ddarkestangel chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
whoa... O_o

sorry I haven't reviewed for a few chapters...this is so good i could nt stop readi g it

poor 2D! :,( aww I just want to hug him now. murdoc is EVIL! i dont care what I said before, I dont feel the least bit sorry for him, hes an evil ass and deserves what he got :P or 10x worse :(

I had no idea there was even a Paula...jeez, from the sounds of it she was almost as bad as him. and she broke 2Ds heart! :,(

well this is getting really good...best part of the whole chapter though was when 2D was watching Russel strangle murdoc with his own tongue, and he said "wow I do feel better!" XD. 2D is awesome. please update soon! haha, and maybe beat up murdoc summore? :) ...jk, jk...well, that is, unless you have a little room in the story to include that...heh heh
ddarkestangel chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
oh yeah, I heard 2D got ran over by a car or something and that's why his eyes look all black. idk, but I thought this was the funniest chapter yet XD somehow it was just so ironic that no amount of whatever else everyone was trying to do could wake him up, then murdoc goes and hits him with his car again, which is probably the worst possible thing to do, and it works! haha, I think it's kinda fun watching murdoc screwing everythng up ffor himself, actually. I'm realy enjoying this XD great job
ddarkestangel chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
XD you. are. awesome! the whole time I was leaning in close to my screen and (literally) on the edge of my seat!... well anyway, I'm glad murdoc didn't go THAT far. heeheehee...murdoc may be evil in his own weird way but even he has a little soft spot for 2D, methinks. -

amazing writing, as always...must read on! (sorry im a little late reading this fic)
ddarkestangel chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
this is the first time I ever felt a little srry for murdoc. I must be crazy ...
ddarkestangel chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
oouu sounds interesting. I've been a fan of gorillaz for years, but just recently got into the cartoon, and already I love 2D and murdoc. shame how murdoc doesnt like 2D, though...anyway nice story so far, sounds like it'll be interesting...

btw I love your writing style! i was rofl so much it took me twice as long to read XD
Beyond-The-Limit chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
Oh, the images of Murdoc hugging 2D. So cute! 3

I laughed the whole way through this. It's awesome.
NotInUSeeANyMORE chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
Ahh, Paula makes it easy for Murdoc. XP

Another great chapter! Keep up the good work!
JemKat chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
Yay! Paula's gone! _

Once again, I chuckled all the way through this chapter. Especially Murdoc's complaint of "Can't I go and talk to him after I've found a new guitarist?" - that would totally be his priority.

Can't wait for Noodle's arrival :D
Beyond-The-Limit chapter 8 . 3/25/2010
"I'm pretty sure this is illegal."

"Well, duh."

I laughed. That was like something me and my friends would say or somefing. ;D

Cute story, especially that last part with Russel.

And I agree! He needs more stories. :)
Nefarious61 chapter 8 . 3/25/2010
This story is so fucking funny. Laughed the entire time, I swear. But that might be the delirium kicking in from being up for 29 hours -no coffee. Anyways, yea, I love it. Especially so, considering I don't have any particular affinity for fluff OR the raping the comatose. Well, okay, maybe a little fluff. Murdoc suddenly developing something of a conscience was enough fluff for me though.

xo Nefarious
NotInUSeeANyMORE chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
"Oh yeah, denthead, you know whose bitch you really are."

Ahh, brilliant. XD

Russel definately does need to be included in more fics around here, so I hope you give him a decent-sized role. And, yes, I'm pretty sure Del only appears when Russel is unconcious, or sleeping.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »