Reviews for First Impressions
JemKat chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
I love this.

Completely and utterly.

It just keeps getting better - when I realised they were kidnapping Russel and running off with him through Soho in a wheelchair, instead of just talking to him like normal people, I nearly bust a gut (I don't know if you're familiar with Soho, but it's all little, labyrinthy streets, usually full of traffic and people, so that would have been an excrutiatingly funny getaway XD)

And your right - Russel doesn't seem to get enough to do in fandom land - looks like you're going to be righting that though :P

As always, looking forward to more _
Sushirisu chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
"Oh yeah, denthead, you know whose bitch you really are." One of the best lines I've ever read.

This story just entertains me to no end, you can't imagine. I get excited whenever I see that another chapter has been posted.

I always believed that Russel was the official cook of this gang, since the others can't cook to save their lives XD

Anyway, keep up the great work!

P.S: I'll confirm that Del only appears when Russel is either asleep or unconscious.
your pushing me away chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
i really like your story! its almost like somthing albarn came up with exept it has some soon
NotInUSeeANyMORE chapter 7 . 3/19/2010
"Can we go home now?" begged 2D, voice muffled by the fact that his face was buried in Paula's bosom."

Aha, that made me laugh my face off. Another great chapter.
JemKat chapter 7 . 3/18/2010
You have Murdoc down perfectly. I can totally see him pulling the "Fuck Your Lease" stunt XD

Isn't Paula a bit wimpy? I always imagined her as a bit spaced out and apathetic. :P

As always, can't wait for the next set of lulz _
NotInUSeeANyMORE chapter 6 . 3/18/2010
Aww, poor Murdoc. No one appreciates his vocal talents. ;)
Sushirisu chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
Another great chapter! I can't wait to read more!
NotInUSeeANyMORE chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
Every chapter makes me laugh out loud at some point. Your use of humor and akward situations is amazing.

"...no more getting yelled at by the landlord for the clashing and shouting as he tried to steer the f-ing wheelchair around the building or gave up and shoved it down the stairs."

XD
Sushirisu chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
I'm glad you told me about this one. It's awesome! I don't know what else to say. I can't point out what I like about it; there are many elements I like that pointing them all out would take forever.

I'm definitely keeping an eye on this. This is so great!
JemKat chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
Woop! New chapter - just as lolworthy as the others.

"evidently they hadn't spoken to his landlord about his games of Downstairs Wheelchair Ride" - that part really got me XD

The images it conjured...wrong, but priceless...

Looking forward to reading the next bit _
skitzoism chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
Oh 2-D, so sweet, so unknowing on how jealous you're probably going to make Murdoc with Paula. Paula, every fan girls worst nightmare. Wonder how this is going to tie into your story, with Murdoc and Paula's sticky past. x_x; And how you're going to have 2-D forgive him (I assume?), I'm looking forward to as well. You left this chapter ending with suspense; can't wait to find out what happens!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
I'm really liking this story. 2D is adorable and I like how you write Muds. Can't wait to read more
Beyond-The-Limit chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
Calm down, missus Tusspot! He woke your baby!

Aw hell, I lurv this chapter. I laughed at the picture of young Muds dancing around the parking lot screaming about his luck. XD

I might have to draw that sometime. :P
skitzoism chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
Haha, I absolutely love your use of humor. In my last review, I totally forgot to mention how I literally laughed out loud at the image of 2-D falling down multiple sets of stairs still in the wheelchair; fucked up, but that's why it's so ridiculously funny.

Love the three thoughts going on in Murdoc's head at the same time, thinking a little too much about Stu, eh? Awesome last line from 2-D, too. Can't wait to see how the meet up again, keep up the great story.
NotInUSeeANyMORE chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
This chapter made me cringe. In a good way.

Thank God for Murdoc's conscience. :D