Reviews for First Impressions
JemKat chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
The pairing makes me cringe - but I think any pairing with Murdoc in it would do that :p

This has been really making me giggle - you've gotten Murdoc spot on, and even though I'm an anti-fan of the pairing, I look forward to reading more. :)
skitzoism chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
First and foremost, I want to apologize for my last comment getting all messed up, I don't know why that exactly happened? Anyway, this story is really catching my attention and there might be only one other story in my memory portraying Stu in his comatose state and Murdoc taking care of him, at least one that was good enough to remember. I love when stories show Murdoc/2-D's attraction budding from the start, since there a good number of them that have them develop like, a new found lust (if that makes any sense?). Now that's awesome, I love stories like that as well, but it's a nice change to read a good story like this. Can I just add that you do make Murdoc...sweet? Is that the right word? While managing to keep him in character. Now when I think about it, sweet is a little too much, but you definitely show a side of him being more than an asshole, which personally I always enjoyed in Muds/2-D fics as well. And good choice Muds; that situation was definitely a 'turn off' situation, haha.

There is only one thing I think when reading this. More! Can't wait for more chapters. ) Got me to write a fairly long comment, at least to my standards.
NotInUSeeANyMORE chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
I love the conversations Murdoc has with other poeple. They're so akward, yet lovely. ;)

I'm exited to see more.
skitzoismhotmail.com chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Haha. In dead Ernest. Terrible. That
Beyond-The-Limit chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
I don't get it, and that bugs the crap outta me. DX

I like this story; it's going to my favourites.
Spheral3 chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
Ahaha, I get it. Nice job, I especially like the dialog and how it fits the characters so well. Keep it goin' man!

Deon K
skitzoism chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I hope to see more of this story (it doesn't say one-shot but I'm not entirely sure), are you going to progress their relationship from the beginning? And I totally bet Murdoc liked that kiss- I mean CPR. (;
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5