Reviews for Cold blood
Sefera chapter 34 . 10/18
Very good! I’m favoriting this!
Fenchurch1 chapter 34 . 10/14
Loved it! Thank you!
LOL what an idiot, funny how he's so willing to be the Bulgarian ministers pawn
Wtf I thought the obvious answer was no. Stupid mortals trying to play gods and create a 'superior' race
Bruh somehow I think I hate just about every character in this other than maybe Neville
quztuk chapter 2 . 10/7
Too much telling, not enough showing.
It's like I'm reading a list of things that happened.
Lonelywicked chapter 9 . 9/21
Gotta say, I love The friendship between Nevill and the young couple. This is the most hilarious story I’ve read so far. Thank you!
fireball900 chapter 32 . 9/17
You've done a very good Dumbledore in this. Not exactly an antagonist, but not on the protagonist's side either. Very realistic.
fireball900 chapter 30 . 9/17
Hermione's really a very good Deuteroginist in this story, you've done an excellent job with her.
fireball900 chapter 26 . 9/17
Loved the delivery of Harry's cheesy line- and how the narration put it. Made me laugh like mad.
fireball900 chapter 18 . 9/17
Loved the Tonks/Neville interaction.
fireball900 chapter 16 . 9/17
Firstly, I love the Mary Poppins reference. It seems very 'wizardy.'

Secondly, I'm reminded of the problem of protagonists getting into 'did they die?' situations - namely, that *of course* Harry didn't die (permanently) from the killing curse, as he's the main character!
Whereas if Sirius, Remus, Sophie, Dumbledore, Henry, Margret, etc. got into a dangerous situation, it's competely possible that they are going to die from it.
fireball900 chapter 1 . 9/17
Rereading this now.
Love the last two lines
Matrixskater chapter 34 . 9/15
wonderful story :) great reading
Kai chapter 23 . 9/10
Why does Harry suspect the chubby one to be the minister? He is or he's not, but Harry should know - he has already met the Bulgarian minister. Admittedly, it was only short and a lot happened since then, but he made fun of Fudge, that should be a remember-worthy memory...
3,523 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »