Reviews for Cold blood
stylo1 chapter 34 . 1h
brijant tactics, gramma was a bit crude. enjoyed it thank you
Arrowman chapter 3 . 2h
Intriguing.
stylo1 chapter 18 . 10h
nice i like it when tthe plot is different then the books. though i wonder why they had to return to hogwarts one without a wand, both injured and traumatised seems a bit odd
stylo1 chapter 11 . 13h
yes lets send mutated human/dragon blood to a muggle real smart
stylo1 chapter 4 . 17h
so much for no second chances, i mean a cheating girlfriend is npt as bad as a jelous friend right
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 34 . 11/12
was an amazing read, love your spin on the story of dracula
Anne chapter 34 . 11/7
Thanks, it was a fascinating story and very well written.
DriftWood1965 chapter 19 . 11/8
Long hair is sexy huh? Not to most of the women I know including my wife. Then again it is a society where everyone goes around in dresses, so what the heck.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 34 . 11/5
Awesome story
Princess Asuna chapter 34 . 11/3
That was a pretty fun read. :)
Infernus est in animo chapter 34 . 11/2
Well damn if this isn't really freaking good.
Infernus est in animo chapter 9 . 11/1
I like what you did there, having the symptoms of dragon exposure in an earlier chapter and then having Snape display them now, I thinks it's called a checkov gun
The Hylian Chronicler chapter 34 . 11/1
This is a review for all chapters simultaneously.( Because I'm too lazy to write individual ones.)
That... was awesome. Novel idea, good writing, excellent character development, ribticking humour, jaw-dropping revelations, cliffhangers that leave you on the edge of your (hypothetical) seat, this fic has everything. Please excuse me while I go and yell out my feelings.
(10 minutes later)
Now that the neighbours doubt my sanity( what's left of it after it took a trip to Lala-land) even more, I have a question: where did the basilisk venom play into all this ? Also, what happened to Marvolo Gaunt's ring ?
If I remember correctly, it was still a Horcrux.
Anyway, Great fic. Keep it up !
~THC~
Infernus est in animo chapter 2 . 11/1
Do you mean Fell Beast thing?
The romantic insanity chapter 34 . 10/24