Reviews for Cold blood
DarkHeart81 chapter 33 . 7/5
Good ending to this. I like that the final showdown wasn't long and drawn out.
Best line ever : "I'd perform the traditional 'I got paid twice' dance of the goblins, but the loud laughing and whooping would alert our targets"
doubledamn chapter 33 . 7/3
So is this over now? Or is there going to be an epilogue, because its not marked as 'Complete'.

Gotta say though, one of the most satisfying endings ever.
darrelldeam chapter 33 . 7/2
I loved it! I'll admit it took MUCH longer than I'd hoped, but it was worth it. An epilogue or even a sequel explaining the rise of the New Draculea would be nice!
DannyBoy2k chapter 33 . 7/2
While I would like to see some sort of epilogue to this(and the story doesn't read 'complete' at the top...), I also have to admit that I find the, presumably, Assassin's Creed story idea VERY intriguing. But, I've 6 found your stories anything except great reads, so I'm sure I'll like whatever comes next.
Lychblade chapter 33 . 7/1
So, is the goblin version of the "I got paid twice" dance the same as Captain Tagon's?
Lycan01 chapter 33 . 7/1
Great story! Thanks for your time and effort.
lipasnape chapter 33 . 7/1
I enjoyed it, but still miss Dumbledore's downfall.
Wonderbee31 chapter 33 . 7/1
Awesome way for Tom to meet his fate there, at the literal hand of Potter, and now, after all this, what might this mean for the wizarding world, and will Harry finally be able to get some of the peace and quiet he's sought after for so long? Can't wait to find out!
Dr. Snake chapter 33 . 7/1
While the ending is quite good for now would you be kind enough to give us an epilogue to know the aftermath ?

Thanks anyway for an amazing story
elvander72 chapter 33 . 6/30
So is the story complete or is there still some more to go? Only asking as the A/N hints that this is the end of the story, but the story is not listed as complete.
Great chapter and if this is it then great story.
NedryOS chapter 33 . 6/28
This is the first story I ever followed on ffnet, and while I didn't like the creature-fic direction that you went, it never lost the excellent quality you started with. I'm eagerly awaiting the next fic.
themann1086 chapter 33 . 6/30
Nice title drop there at the end.

Seriously, I've enjoyed this story a lot. It's equal parts sad and exciting to see the end.
Does this mean that there will be another or more chapters in the future?
PSay chapter 33 . 6/30
This was a tough ending. I like the fact that so many went to help Harry and that is went well. The fact that Voldemort tried to possess Harry's body at the end was no surprise. The fact that Harry had a power Voldemort knew not was preordained. Thanks for a great story. I wouldn't mind more stories of the Dracluea but I think this is complete. Thanks again. pms
2,779 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »