Reviews for Cold blood
Jemma Blackwell chapter 35 . 12/5
Totally awesome story, and very original. I enjoyed immensely.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 33 . 12/4
I love this chapter title
Red's Melancholy chapter 4 . 11/11
What a joke. Starting a relationship built off pettiness and betrayel only works in.. oh wait, nothing. It doesn't work ever.
Red's Melancholy chapter 4 . 11/11
What a fucking joke. Show me one relationship irl that works after your partner cheats on you and I'll concede. You've made harry a dragon that is okay with his girlfriend cheating on him. What a fucking bitch. Also, for your asinine comparison that Hermione would do this to Harry because of what she did with Cormac, she wasn't dating Ron at that time you dumbass.
keht.jelicho chapter 35 . 11/3
great story, and I have enjoyed the endnotes/meta snippets (both the interesting bits about your personal life and the various minion torture and dark lord stuff)
Your Draculea stuff is really interesting and if any part of the story is disappointing it is simply that the story isn't long enough to have room to further explore that.
twicethejo2000 chapter 35 . 10/27
Thank you for the story!
Floral Schultz chapter 34 . 10/27
Thank you for this wonderful story. I loved it.
twicethejo2000 chapter 23 . 10/26
I'm getting Harry's A Dragon And That's Okay vibes now.
Dark Lord Ac chapter 3 . 10/25
It was good until chap 3. Why? let's just say. Self respect. That fkng forgiveness...
twicethejo2000 chapter 7 . 10/24
I was right!
twicethejo2000 chapter 6 . 10/24
Miss Granger, Mister Potter. I am well aware of the pressure that has been put upon both of you this year, both by your peers as well as by me…" he started, and made a short pause in his speech when HE CAUGHT THE EYE OF HARRY.
Dumbledore knows. That's possibly what the meeting was about.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 16 . 10/22
I am surprised that after 16 chapters this fic is not ringing bells. Possibly I haven't read it before. Anyway, I am enjoying it.
Cosray8d chapter 10 . 9/28
Well this is a pretty standard HP fic with a lot of the more common tropes like Weasley bashing, Greater Good Dumbledore (as in manipulative), petty Snape, useless McG (useless adults in general), bullying, love potions, misunderstandings which cause more drama etc.
Don't get me wrong - most of those tropes are used quite well because they are mostly used in moderation and not to the extreme like many other fics do but due to the sheer number of those tropes it ceased to hold my interest.
It's fairly well written and has even some unique ideas but if you're like me and you've read over a hundred HP-fics then you're bound to get tired of the overindulgence of those tropes - even if the fic is way above average.
Zaidee Lighthart chapter 35 . 9/27
This story deserves more notice. I’ve been reading stories on fanfic for years and I don’t think I’ve read this before. I found this story because it was recommended in another story, ‘Harry Potter and the Rune Stone Path’. Frankly I think the summary doesn’t do this story justice, because if I had only read that summary and not the recommendation in the other story, I would have ignored it. Point is I am so glad that I did read this because I really enjoyed it. So thank you for writing this and sharing it with us.
Kuman chapter 21 . 9/26
Bill Weasley is a couple of years older than Tonks. Charlie should be the one who was in her year
3,920 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »