Reviews for Cold blood
tyrannicpuppy chapter 34 . 7/4
Bloody epic story. Such a cool ending as well. Loved it in the end. So glad I didn't let the small scare at the start put me off. Now I must read your other works. If they're anything like this, I'll be a huge fan.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 31 . 7/4
That. Was. Beautiful!
Harry don't mess around. Is his natural affinity for runes due to the change or just natural talent?
Voldy picked the wrong house for a tango.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 27 . 7/4
Ah, the banter. Love Harry's wee hovel too. Very chic. Looks like he's finally getting that life he always dreamed of. Just with some bitching powers and dragon wings. Let's be honest, we boys have all dreamed that at some point too.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 26 . 7/4
What a meeting. And I love the chapter title now I understand it. Especially prudent after Cedric's disappearance. I like the guy, he's interesting and I think Harry and Hermione could learn a lot from him.
You have managed to take what seemed so bleak but promising in the first couple of chapters and make one of my favourite ever stories. I love how the Grangers and all interact, Sophie is a particular favourite. She's worse than Sirius and I can't get enough of it. And you give us a cheeky fun Tonks.
The byplays are always fun to read. And I usually have a big grin on my face while reading, or am so racked with concern over what might happen to my favourite characters. You balance it out nicely too. Not too much of one or the other.
Superb job.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 25 . 7/3
Harry was so super moody at the start I was a bit worried about this story at first. So glad I stuck with it, it's so much fun.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 24 . 7/3
What a great family holiday. So fun. I've been waiting for Hermione to do that. Knew she'd do it eventually.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 23 . 7/3
Very Hermione. Once she makes a choice she is nigh impossible to dissuade. I'm proud of her. Harry will be angry, but he'll be so happy once he thinks of the true implications.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 19 . 7/3
Harry Potter don't do normal. Great new wand for Hermione. I'm guessing you aged up Vane as she's be what first or second year here?
tyrannicpuppy chapter 18 . 7/3
Another top notch addition. Love bodyguard Tonks. She always makes sure to have fun while guarding. Curious to see the wider fallout of the trials. Should make for some fun times.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 17 . 7/3
Impressive chapter. Glad someone suggested going back for Pettigrew. Is that two less Horcruxes, or does noseless need to do the deed?
tyrannicpuppy chapter 14 . 7/3
Well, that sorts the painting nicely. I was expecting him to have ripped it from the wall and was beating it over the banister of the stairs or something. Miserable hag should have known when to shut her trap. Very interesting theory behind his abilities. I do so like the merger. Wonder just how old no-nose is going to react when confronted with a dragon hybrid.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 13 . 7/3
I really love this story. It's such fun. I was waiting for Harry to stare down Sirius' mum there. That would be interesting. So if he's happy to give Winky to Sirius, does that mean Dobby will soon be joining the Potter family?
tyrannicpuppy chapter 12 . 7/3
This story is absolutely brilliant. I had to get all the really deep chapters while at work on my phone where it is really hard to leave good reviews.
I am really loving the Grangers. They have rules and expectations, but they are clearing loving and caring parents who want the best for both teens, even though they just met Harry.
And the science stuff was brilliant. I admit a large amount went right over my head having not done biology in school, but it sounded legit to my mind, so I just accepted it. You could honestly have made it all up and I'd be none the wiser.
I so hope that it turns out they can have kids. Harry will love his children no matter how he got them, but if they were his own blood he'd be happier I think. Though it would mean Hermione wouldn't have to give up work while preggers too, so that could be a plus in the other column.
Love all the characters so far. You give them all such life. Neville is a great friend to them, wish Luna was about because I guarantee she'd have some crazy things to say about Harry's issues.
I still wonder when the link will be made to the Basilisk. What ratio of each creature is in Harry right now. Will they provide tissue samples from the magical creatures to Aunt Sophie for further research? What would come of a muggle doing scientific research on creatures hidden since the 1600's? Is there a plant out there with a cure for cancer paste hidden by the wizards?
Great story, it raises as many questions as it answers and makes me want to keep reading.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 11 . 7/2
I love the Grangers at home. Such a great chapter. Really curious to see what the muggle medical experts think about Harry's condition.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 10 . 7/2
Loved it. So fun seeing Ginny bitchslapped down like that. Never understood what Harry could have ever seen in her over Hermione. Graft chapter.
3,479 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »