Reviews for Cold blood
Dafuro chapter 10 . 3/21
Harry's the dragonborn! Reading old norse and all that. XD
I wouldn't be surprised if he started to chant the Thu'um!
PrincessAmioKi chapter 3 . 3/16
Tsk Tsk Tsk...never learn, will you? You are a good writer on the story and only the story. I am only on this site to encourage writers since unlike you, I own my world. But, you matter not to me now. This is the last chapter, the last piece of work of anything you ever write in your life that I will ever read. So, from a Published Author: FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME...BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN...MELT MELT MELT MELT MELT...HAUNT...HAUNT...HAUNT...9th RING 9th RING 9th RING...AW LOOKY A CORPSE. :) :) :) :) :) Ta Ta
PrincessAmioKi chapter 2 . 3/16
Here is my Ph.D., Professor, Published Author Rant: Shut up and write the darn story. I personally don't give two knits about your evaluation of your own darn work after EVERY chapter. You write more about yourself than you do the actual story. No wonder your wife controls the money because based on your mouth you can't shut the f up. Lucky for me, I own everything in my world. Ta Ta.
Corwyn chapter 34 . 3/11
Loved this story! Thank you so very much for sharing it with us.
Hawk6782 chapter 34 . 3/10
I recently found this story and I loved it I loved the direction you went with the changes. I haven't read your other stories yet but I hope there is a continuation of this story maybe where the twins and Neville gets turned. But otherwise like I said great story
galiaf3a05c chapter 33 . 2/22
emmm... sory for bad words... but... TOTAL SHIT! i mean...c'mon... the last stand... and 'mind fight'... huh... total lose! its absolutlu ruined all fic... erlier i was planing to give 8 from 10 for this fic... but now 4 from 10... no nore... its actualy sad...
Quatermass chapter 12 . 2/8
Okay, well, the most expensive machine going 'bing!', that's from "Monty Python's Meaning of Life", right? And that whole thing for these two chapters sounds like the scenes where the Doctor's blood is examined in "Doctor Who: Spearhead from Space". The blood testers in that story thought it was a practical joke too...
Netchka chapter 34 . 2/7
Wow! Totally cool story . Do you think there will be a sequel at some point? Harry and Hermione being the first new members of a old species because of a few accidents with snake venom and Dragon bone.
giulisetta chapter 34 . 2/2
I absolutely loved this story, you hit all the right spots for me and I love you for it! Its the type of story I adore and its very well written; the last story I loved this much was A Second Chance at life, by Miranda Flairgoldwhich included a non-human Harry) and I was sure I couldn't find anything that would entertain me as that trilogy did, but you proved me wrong!
I'm probably going to read and re-read this again, so thank you very much!
Katzztar chapter 18 . 1/22
Funny thing is, Neville is closer to Tonks age than Remus is. She graduated the school year under them, class of 90/91, Neville & Harry started in class of 91/92. So about 7-8 years difference opposed to the 13 yrs between Remus and Tonks.
Yet I do understand some are attracted to people older, not younger than them.
Drachna chapter 12 . 1/20
I'm only twelve chapters in and I have to say that I consider Harry's selective hearing and smell very immersion breaking.
Rhino109 chapter 3 . 1/16
Please god don't make it a HarryxHermione, they're always so sappy and annoying!
Rhino109 chapter 2 . 1/16
Love the chapter title and the disclaimer was hilarious xD
ColdFang chapter 34 . 1/12
Very Very Nice! A good solid enjoyable read. :)
if a shotgun firing at close range cant break a shield charm, then im guessing the average magical can with ease completely tear apart a tank with something like a reducto since shields are so storng yet can be broken by spells, Seriously a shotgun at close ranges hits hard
3,300 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »