Reviews for Cold blood
Guest chapter 10 . 2/25/2022
It started off so well and now it's just... boring. No one pays for their crimes. No one bothers to change things when they find out. People around the MCs still react the same despite knowing the truth. They didn't even bother telling Fred and George about Ginny and their mother's potion induced rape attempt.
The last couple chapters were just... meh.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25/2022
What's with giving Hermione a wide butt? She's the slimmest girl in the school, next to Ginny and then Luna. She's also fairly short. You can't have her have no waist and also a wide butt, claiming she has a pear shape. Physical bodies don't work that way. Your descriptions make no sense.
Guest1138 chapter 3 . 2/25/2022
(sighs) I really hate unnecessary drama! You just had to go and ruin a great premise by removing Harry's trust in his sole remaining friend. Bravo, you jerk. He'll never treat her the same ever again. It changes the entire feel and scope of the story... their dynamic of being each other's best friends... and now Harry's alone and will use her for her brains and body, while she is only someone to keep him company. He'll never trust her with his heart again.
What a waste! If you ever come back to fix this travesty, just remove those last few paragraphs (and leave the argument with Ron a verbal one where she outs Harry as her actual boyfriend). The taint of betrayal, Harry's worst fear from his only friend, makes the story stink to high heaven. I actually don't want to read much more because of it. Neither Harry nor I will recover from it.
Rico Perrien chapter 32 . 2/24/2022
I love the way you let Umbridge hang herself. Well done, and long overdue.

They should have also mentioned the Dementor attack.
Rico Perrien chapter 31 . 2/23/2022
You have a really nasty sense of humour. I like it.
fanficfan1981 chapter 7 . 2/23/2022
any other author I would think that Harry leaving the tournament was just a cop out but with this author I can't wait to see what comes out of it...
fanficfan1981 chapter 4 . 2/22/2022
bummer I wish that we could have seen the fight between the twins and Harry since they are so usually so supportive of him.
Guest chapter 35 . 2/11/2022
This story was amazing!
Rico Perrien chapter 14 . 2/12/2022
As Artie Johnson used to say on Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In "Verry interesting"
Fanficfan2148 chapter 35 . 2/11/2022
Thankyou!

What a fantastic read, thoroughly enjoyed it
loleo chapter 8 . 1/20/2022
could Hermione just shut her dump trap and don't always answer unasked questions? I hate that dumb unoriginal girl!
thewingedmoose chapter 34 . 1/18/2022
This was a good well written and entertaining read. Glad I found it. cheers!
Dayside chapter 26 . 1/17/2022
Jesus I hate these fucking muggles. Wish you didn't write them in, they're so fucking annoying.
ijared0909 chapter 1 . 1/16/2022
I will never forgive you on this story, Harry and Hermione are dating. then she snogs Krum to make Ron jealous?
No way, I'll never finish this
RoyalsRulez chapter 34 . 1/12/2022
Good story, first I've read like it. Literally read this whole thing in 2 days, no reason for the M rating. A strong T rating maybe, but no, not an M
4,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »