Reviews for Cold blood
ijared0909 chapter 1 . 1/16/2022
I will never forgive you on this story, Harry and Hermione are dating. then she snogs Krum to make Ron jealous?
No way, I'll never finish this
RoyalsRulez chapter 34 . 1/12/2022
Good story, first I've read like it. Literally read this whole thing in 2 days, no reason for the M rating. A strong T rating maybe, but no, not an M
SheWhoLivesInHell chapter 13 . 1/14/2022
I'm gonna be honest, I read this the first time for the H/Hr
but I reread it for the Sophie/Sirius
they're so adorable
Lokiragnarock chapter 35 . 1/13/2022
amazing
RoyalsRulez chapter 5 . 1/10/2022
Umm, why didn't he use the map?
Astroman1000 chapter 1 . 1/5/2022
Damn, Fawkes screeching while Pomfrey calmly ignores hims seconds after he helped her heal Harry better comes off as a horror movie scene.
Galeiam chapter 9 . 1/1/2022
Imagining Matchstick's dialogue running through Snapes head right now lol.
stevem1 chapter 4 . 12/31/2021
I like Harry’s reaction to run. It is draconic (which I think is the thrust of the story). His reaction to Hermione is anything but. It’s kind of pathetic.
stevem1 chapter 3 . 12/31/2021
Yeah, I don’t think Harry should be forgiving Hermione. It would be one thing if they weren’t dating, but they were. So she’s established she’ll through her relationship under a bus if it means getting even with someone else. The phrase, fool me once, shame on you- Fool me twice, shame on me, comes to mind.
mineralwasserflasche chapter 35 . 12/31/2021
Nice rewrite! I do prefer the new version - thanks for taking the time and effort!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/25/2021
Wait a sec; Harry's great at runes and enchanting now! He could get a giant plush teddy for Norbie, enchant the crap out of it, and then Norbie wouldn't need to kill any more brown bears for toys and pillows! Ooooh, they need to take a picture of that, of Norbert playing and cuddling with his new Indestructi-bear, and send it to Hagrid!
Ironcoil chapter 35 . 12/26/2021
I truly love this story, have come back and re read it a couple times. You really have a talent and I truly hope your muse will give you ideas for future stories as you have a way to really play with this universe to create something new.
madie080802 chapter 4 . 12/23/2021
Yikes, and then the eyes!
madie080802 chapter 3 . 12/23/2021