Reviews for Cold blood
madie080802 chapter 2 . 12/23/2021
Vicious is what you are, leaving such a cliffy! I loved the intrigue.
madie080802 chapter 1 . 12/23/2021
Nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2021
Loved it. Will look for more of your work
Guest chapter 34 . 12/14/2021
That was amazing story note every chapter sad happy exciting and romantic can't wait for what you come up with next!
marcinkrycki2314 chapter 35 . 12/16/2021
This was one of the better fanfics i read and i read thousands of them. And i have to say that i hated the scene with hermione and krum... But overall it was clean though it feels off compared to the overall vibe of the rest of story.

Also one more thing, the scene with harry and hermione first time was so fucking wierf. I mean overall it was normal but because of earlier werewolf attack and that mention of burning sensation. I was 90% sure Hermione just got raped and changed by a vampire that charmed her to see him as Harry, and until it was explained in next chapter i was so close to throwing my phone at a wall in a fit of rage...
muffdyvr chapter 4 . 12/16/2021
what a cuckold loser
im done.
Robthekiwi121 chapter 35 . 12/13/2021
I like that the final scene of this is with Arthur, hes a cool dude
TheWriterWithoutACoolName chapter 3 . 12/7/2021
Dont really think ron deserves bashing like that, as in the books he was quite a good friend for harry in several life and death situations even at one point putting himself infront of harry to protect him. Risking your life to protect a friend is not something a normal friend will do however i do belive that ron and Neville should have switiched places as ron while a good friend should not have been a close confident as he was to harry, as he is to fickle for that.
Ruairi J.L chapter 3 . 11/27/2021
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hit the brakes! This story just jumped away at about a thousand miles per hour. Where's the context? Why all the telling instead of showing? I feel like I've just been tied to the back of a fighter jet and that it's done a bunch of barrel rolls out of nowhere. The pacing is far too fast, in my opinion.
DaSalvatore chapter 35 . 11/22/2021
I never really had an issue with the Krum scene. Sophie, on the other hand, continues to be the point where I either skip entire sections or stop reading the story. I never understood the thought process behind writing a scientist aunt doing the jokester routine when they're working with someone going through an unknown and potentially lethal genetic mutation. Aside from trying to make her a female Sirius copy with no common sense to switch it off.
k.hall-amazon chapter 35 . 11/15/2021
Thanks for the fun story.

Kent
omh666 chapter 34 . 11/8/2021
Hahahaha. That ending is great. Just come swooping in like complete bad asses and casually ask, "is there a problem?" Well, if there was, there sure isn't now. Love it.
omh666 chapter 24 . 11/7/2021
I don't believe I've read this chapter before. That ending was fantastic! Huge thank you for writing, and again for posting here for us to read it.
WhatHaveIDiscovered chapter 35 . 11/5/2021
Just finished the whole story after seeing it recommended in another story. Really enjoyed it through and through!
DarkBan chapter 34 . 11/1/2021
Loved the story! The scene with H and K bothered me a lot, but more for the scene itsel than thewritting or something like that, i have a chip on my shoulder about stupidity and cheating, watching both made me angry for a few minutes xDD

Other than that, amazing story! loved everything in it!
Thanks for the time and effort you put into it!
4,033 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »