Reviews for Cold blood
Wolverine442 chapter 3 . 11/17/2023
No second chances Harry!
Hedie Begley chapter 35 . 11/4/2023
Thank you for writing its a good story I’ll probably read it again in the future
santos.luis.contato chapter 4 . 10/31/2023
Nope... Never! No one and not a thing could make you cheat in your partner... If you did, you did knowing what you were doing... There is no excuse... Cheating is cheating, no matter the excuses...
BerserkLittleCook chapter 16 . 10/25/2023
I was not prepared to process so many emotions today. My experiences have been too similar to Harry's. Having emotions and processing them is not the same thing. Everyone has them, some people don't let themselves feel them, some do feel them but don't process them. My emotions are currently making me unable to form coherent thoughts.
BerserkLittleCook chapter 6 . 10/22/2023
I admire the scene of McGonagall and Harry talking while walking/waiting for the stairs. Such a simple concept, but a sign of good writing.
majere4 chapter 34 . 10/14/2023
That was tons of fun!
Thanks so much!
majere4 chapter 33 . 10/14/2023
"
Bill grinned widely at them as he replied. "I'd perform the traditional 'I got paid twice' dance of the Goblins, but the loud laughing and whooping would alert our targets."
*GRINS!*

Well, that last battle of the minds was pretty terrifying, and ended in a fantastic way, nicely done!
majere4 chapter 32 . 10/14/2023
The battle was fantastic, the 'staggered flashbacks' worked perfectly to both provide info and explain the wonderful carnage.
My only confusion is - when you have the enemy trapped in a pincer V crossfire, why leave cover and reduce your attack while simultaneously exposing yourself to counterattacks? They could have simply alternated shield breakers with blasting curses (or other AoE attacks) and shredded their foes without a single injury :(

"
"Sometimes, sacrifices must be made, for the greater good," Harry added, evenly, the quote hurting Albus more than he'd like to admit. "The better future demands their removal from it."
So Much Happy Making!
majere4 chapter 28 . 10/13/2023
"
Also, I realized that there are different(later) forms of juryrigged , jerrybuilt and jerryrigged, which also have a graduation of shoddiness between them. English, you funny, nerdy thing, you...
Huh... Cool!

Also, I'm happy that Harry and Hermione did not back down from their 'nature'.
I'm also hoping that said nature will lead to the finding of the Cup... though, I'm unsure how, since I am quite sure they did not find it already (Sirius would be happier) and just as positive that they did not leave their one and only 'compass' with the gobbos.
Things that make me say 'Hmmm'.
majere4 chapter 27 . 10/13/2023
Now that I'm in the habit of reviewing, can I just say...
Invading England with an army of Draconians is The Shizzle!
majere4 chapter 26 . 10/13/2023
"
"Perfect! Harry's an adult, Hermione is an adult, and Henry and Margret have finally grown up, as well. Now that this is settled, can we move on to the meal Maria has prepared? I'm staving after this morning's hike!" Sophie exclaimed happily.

The Grangers stared at their friend, collectively, before Margret's accusing glare found Sirius. "You've made her even worse!"

"Thank you! I thought you hadn't noticed. I strive for perfection, every day," Sirius replied, doing a curtsy to round off his performance.
"
Damn, the hits keep rolling!

Also, Damn, that vampire was one of the scariest I've ever read - without one bit of actual violence occurring! Well Done!
majere4 chapter 25 . 10/13/2023
"
"He's telling the truth?" he asked, eyes wide.

"I do this quite often. Still, people are surprised," Sirius replied with a charming smile, confusing Viktor even more, to the point he was unable to utter a reply, mimicking a carp.
"
You've done a fantastic job with Sirius. I swear, many stories just kill him off so that they don't have to acknowledge they aren't clever enough to keep a steady stream of quips ;D
majere4 chapter 24 . 10/13/2023
"
and most importantly, fight the muse. Yes, fight it. I constantly come up with new ideas, but when you try to bring the story to an end, it becomes a burden. I think that's why many stories start super-saiyajining everybody with powers as they write along. I try to write those ideas into a book and use them later, but occasionally, the muse demands a tribute, and then I find myself waking up at a table, no memory of the last three days, and a half-assed concept of a story, with several scenes completely worked out on the screen in front of me...
"
So That's What's Happening!? Brilliant. I notice you didn't provide a 'cure', but, at least I recognize the symptoms for what they are now :D

I'm also absolutely loving the story, thanks so much for the wonderful entertainment!
HPMARIE chapter 35 . 10/13/2023
great story!
majere4 chapter 17 . 10/12/2023
I... that was FanFreakingTastic! What a great way to switch things up!
4,016 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »