Reviews for Cold blood
majere4 chapter 15 . 10/12/2023
"
"Don't ask, Dad. There are many books written about this. Once I'm done with school, I'm going to study physics and will try to find a way to incorporate magic in the theories we know, but for now, I'm just going along with a two universe theory, and a lot of shrugging," Hermione explained.
"
Ayup, that's Classic Hermione! And it works just as well as anything else I've read/written/considered :D
Aetherium21 chapter 19 . 10/2/2023
Tonks sure is enjoying Neville… how old is he again?
Aetherium21 chapter 20 . 10/2/2023
Ze dagger in ze back… ahahaha
Yami no Ninaite chapter 22 . 9/25/2023
Love the story! However, doesn't Charlie work in Romania, not Bulgaria?
dragonknight1400 chapter 13 . 9/22/2023
so, I really enjoy this fic and I've re-read it multiple times. but every time I get to this chapter the beginning always trips me up. I can definitely see whY you were going for with the whole poor reaction to the gyno and Henry being his fatherly best. But when I read it it jsut seems like both Harry AND Hermione have completely forgotten how Harry reacts when another boy at school just looks at her fully clothed. I find it hard to believe that such an important character trait, that they've both had time to acclimate to, would slip their minds and prevent Hermione from giving either Harry or her parents a heads up. I mean, they gyno was supposedly gonna examine her fully which I can't imagine the dragon side of Harry would be too pleased about and Hermione at least seems like she would have also thought of that. anyway sorry for the long comment but this fic is so great and that one spot always kind of kicks me out of my reading headspace when I come across it. thanks for this amazing story!
HetaPhiPuffPrincess chapter 3 . 9/20/2023
Now i rememebr this story and how much of a massive asshole Harry is and thats why i stopped reading this. Like hes such an ass wipe in this moment to Hermione and i get it but i also think this is a bit much but cuz i found this story again im gonna jeep reading.
Sahamosveb chapter 13 . 9/16/2023
I agree with the comment below. Hermione's parents are unpleasant.
Shadeymankey chapter 16 . 9/10/2023
I donr like her parents
Baz62 chapter 5 . 9/1/2023
Can't you just let Ron drown!
CelticWiccan chapter 30 . 8/27/2023
is it bad that I could imagine Hagrid just popping one of their heads like a grape
CelticWiccan chapter 1 . 8/26/2023
Fawkes is like wtf come... wha huh... fuck it just fuck it
SimplyAdventures chapter 1 . 8/22/2023
Not a bad story but the author notes are a bit much and kind of take you out of the story.
perlcat45 chapter 32 . 8/10/2023
I cannot tell you how much I liked hearing Harry shoving the "Greater Good" line back at Dumbledore - almost as much as the shout out to Schlock Mercenary.
Efail chapter 26 . 8/1/2023
It feels like Harry is extremely suicidal in this story. Every time there's even a hint of something being different from normal he becomes comically stupid and throws a tantrum to deny that he's anything but normal and that no one should look at his injuries or things that might be wrong with him. Acting more like a dog wanting to crawl into a corner and die than put up with going to the vet to get the injury checked out. Rather than accepting that he doesn't need to die he gets confrontational about needing to go through a procedure to remove something. I can understand making him like that but then none of the other people around him really call him out on it, heck if anything some of them even support him or act like he is acting normal.
Efail chapter 17 . 8/1/2023
Nevermind, she didn't freeze up when it mattered.
4,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »