Reviews for Cold blood
blcoachmac chapter 5 . 2/8/2023
Somebody is fixing to get a lesson in not pissing Harry off! I do so hope it is an extremely painful lesson!
blcoachmac chapter 4 . 2/8/2023
Hehehee! Ron shat himself!
blcoachmac chapter 1 . 2/8/2023
A very scary Harry indeed! A large reptilian Harry!
coul532003 chapter 18 . 1/28/2023
I'm not sure if irreverent would fit this story, but I am really enjoying the levity you infuse. Thank you for sharing, no matter how long it takes to get your muse to return.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/17/2023
Wow, you made Hermione a bit of a flippant bimbo here. It'd be hard to forgive someone for the ordeal, especially if she thinks so little of me that she offers sex simply to show how much she really is sorry & how much she cares. That in itself is (almost) a bigger disrespect than her letting some guy feel her up because some other guy is being a douche. Maybe you can work it out believably in the next few chapters but Harry is right as rain to be highly pissed off at her & to let her prove she is sincere and not a fangirl of the "dashing Harry Potter".

Good stuff though.
Danfyr chapter 30 . 1/6/2023
excellent story just noticed in chapter 30 that you have Neville giving up his wand and later in the chapter him floating the tiara
JimSilver chapter 34 . 12/28/2022
But did Hermione lay an egg or birth a child with wings? And not a clutch of eggs?
More epilogue with babies from all the original group first turned please, cuteness ahoy!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2022
Lol it was a kiss. I get a cheater us a cheater, but it was just a kiss.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 35 . 12/5/2022
Totally awesome story, and very original. I enjoyed immensely.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 33 . 12/4/2022
I love this chapter title
Red's Melancholy chapter 4 . 11/11/2022
What a joke. Starting a relationship built off pettiness and betrayel only works in.. oh wait, nothing. It doesn't work ever.
Red's Melancholy chapter 4 . 11/11/2022
What a fucking joke. Show me one relationship irl that works after your partner cheats on you and I'll concede. You've made harry a dragon that is okay with his girlfriend cheating on him. What a fucking bitch. Also, for your asinine comparison that Hermione would do this to Harry because of what she did with Cormac, she wasn't dating Ron at that time you dumbass.
keht.jelicho chapter 35 . 11/3/2022
great story, and I have enjoyed the endnotes/meta snippets (both the interesting bits about your personal life and the various minion torture and dark lord stuff)
Your Draculea stuff is really interesting and if any part of the story is disappointing it is simply that the story isn't long enough to have room to further explore that.
twicethejo2000 chapter 35 . 10/27/2022
Thank you for the story!
Nohlani chapter 34 . 10/27/2022
Thank you for this wonderful story. I loved it.
4,033 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »