Reviews for Cold blood
twicethejo2000 chapter 23 . 10/26/2022
I'm getting Harry's A Dragon And That's Okay vibes now.
Dark Lord Ac chapter 3 . 10/25/2022
It was good until chap 3. Why? let's just say. Self respect. That fkng forgiveness...
twicethejo2000 chapter 7 . 10/24/2022
I was right!
twicethejo2000 chapter 6 . 10/24/2022
Miss Granger, Mister Potter. I am well aware of the pressure that has been put upon both of you this year, both by your peers as well as by me…" he started, and made a short pause in his speech when HE CAUGHT THE EYE OF HARRY.
Dumbledore knows. That's possibly what the meeting was about.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 16 . 10/22/2022
I am surprised that after 16 chapters this fic is not ringing bells. Possibly I haven't read it before. Anyway, I am enjoying it.
Cosray8d chapter 10 . 9/28/2022
Well this is a pretty standard HP fic with a lot of the more common tropes like Weasley bashing, Greater Good Dumbledore (as in manipulative), petty Snape, useless McG (useless adults in general), bullying, love potions, misunderstandings which cause more drama etc.
Don't get me wrong - most of those tropes are used quite well because they are mostly used in moderation and not to the extreme like many other fics do but due to the sheer number of those tropes it ceased to hold my interest.
It's fairly well written and has even some unique ideas but if you're like me and you've read over a hundred HP-fics then you're bound to get tired of the overindulgence of those tropes - even if the fic is way above average.
Zaidee Lighthart chapter 35 . 9/27/2022
This story deserves more notice. I’ve been reading stories on fanfic for years and I don’t think I’ve read this before. I found this story because it was recommended in another story, ‘Harry Potter and the Rune Stone Path’. Frankly I think the summary doesn’t do this story justice, because if I had only read that summary and not the recommendation in the other story, I would have ignored it. Point is I am so glad that I did read this because I really enjoyed it. So thank you for writing this and sharing it with us.
Kuman chapter 21 . 9/26/2022
Bill Weasley is a couple of years older than Tonks. Charlie should be the one who was in her year
Kuman chapter 19 . 9/26/2022
Considering Romilda Vane should be in her second year in book 4, that is some serious implication that a 12 year old girl would be such a slut. It could have been wiser if you used some older original character instead
TheFatGuy2020 chapter 34 . 9/15/2022
very enjoyable. thx 4 writin it
ak chapter 35 . 9/9/2022
re bonne fic!
umbridge n'était elle pas ministre par intérim? le temps d'élir un nouveau ministre!
redeyehawk23 chapter 24 . 9/3/2022
I want to see this but instead of the dragon he turns because Hedwig pecked him. Owlboy
Dominator1214 chapter 4 . 8/23/2022
Yeah, im done. no one should take someone back after they cheat on them. if they do it once they can do it again. there are no excuses.
Dominator1214 chapter 4 . 8/23/2022
if harry takes hermione back, im done. the difference between McLaggen and what she did, is that she and Ron werent dating. she was trying to make him jealous. here she just cheated on harry because she is petty.
Guest chapter 35 . 8/14/2022
Rereading again, still love this unique and comprehensive take. Would have loved to have seen Harry petrify as a basilisk, the dragon was just marvelous. Also liked the practical details like the clothing. Thank you for writing.
4,033 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »