Reviews for The Waiting Is The Hardest Part
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Okay, quite possibly one of the sweetest stories I have ever read! It was so adorable! I loved every single minute of this!
-A
philipno2 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Oh, so cute!
Teesha-maree cullen chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
PLEASE WITE MORE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT I LOVE THIS STORY
Duchess Michelle chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Aww. That's so darn sweet & cute & just... Aww. I loved it!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I loved it! That was so great. I loved that he kinda sent her on a mission to find him.
lele5240 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Wow! Intense-i really liked it :)
Crushed Seraphim chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
aweeee! thats the most beautiful story ever! :) sooo cute! the end kinda brought tears to my eyes! you're a very talented author! i hope you know that! :)
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
oh this was so sweet!

Much love!
KRISTENisAsexyBth chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
its too bad you only have a few reviews so far. it looks like this took hard work. anywho this was beautiful. i really loved bella in this one for some reason i understand her n edward is so sweet. Major props! ur really talented.
Linsey chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Really liked the way you wrote this, it was very sweet. Would love to have seen a BPOV for how she fell for him completely. However Edward as a virgin was portrayed really well :)
Emory chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This was a role reversal from many FF stories. Edward is often not a virgin. Good job!
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
this is every womans fantasy... wow...great story.:)
MissRe chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
What a wonderful birthday gift. The story was great - I loved your Edward and his plan to wait until she felt it too. Awesome job.
Jessica1971 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Happy Birthday Masen Cullen! Lova ya sweets!

Cap'n - It was so sweet of you to write this fic for MC's birthday, and to incorporate so many personal touches into it. Love the twist on Bella being the easy lay and Edward being the virgin :)