Reviews for Timeless Beauty
Elycia of the Prydon Chapter chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
*blinks tears away*

this is such a beautiful story, both the language and the plot line is good in my opinion, please write more like this!
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I have a tear in my eye, but I am smiling. This is so very beautiful! I love the flirtatious banter from their first meeting.
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I loved it. I absolutly loved it. I loved the Flamel's relationship and I loved the flashbacks.

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
HeardThemStirring chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Ooh I love this! I've just reread The Sorcerer's Stone and I thought this would be such a romantic concept. Looks like you beat me to it! Wonderfully done :)
Corinne Marie chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I don't even know what to say. I laughed, I cried...okay, maybe I didn't really cry, but I came close. It's very sweet, and exactly the right ending to the lives of the only characters I've never really thought about. Very well done.
verity candor chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Absolutely wonderful! I love the very, very Victorian flashback and how you've characterized both Nicholas and Perenelle. Wonderful job, really truly sweet and touching (though small mistake - in the last line, it reads "the sleepy clam that washed over him." I'm assuming marine creatures did not eat him. ;D)
Schermionie chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
So, so sweet! Sad at the end, true, but you presented their life together as worthwhile. I really liked how Perenelle pretended to be a man to go and see Nicolas's sermon, and I loved the bit where he presented his suspicions to her in a scientific way, I thought it brilliant. It was realistic for it to start off as both an intellectual /and/ physical attraction.

Nitpicks: you spelled their names wrong. It should be 'Nicolas' and 'Perenelle'. In '"it has been long since you addressed me in such a way..."', the 'it' should have a capital letter. Lastly, the sentence 'She had looked at him with what could only be described as terror before her face had slipped into a calm mask, and moved with an elegance that would never become less striking to him to hold the stone walls of the bridge' is rather awkward and could do with a reshuffle. I would suggest:

'She had looked at him with what could only be described as terror before her face had slipped into a calm mask, and moved to hold the stone walls of the bridge with an elegance that would never become less striking to him.'

Does that sound better to you?

Anyway, I really, really liked this, particularly how Perenelle was reluctant to accept immortality - and the "we will keep each other from corruption" line was just perfect. That's exactly how I see it in my mind, them keeping each other from hurting others with the knowledge and power they gain. Well done, I think this was absolutely fantastic. Great writing and characterisations, as well as a wonderful romance.

*adds to favourites* Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic about my favourite pairing. :)