Reviews for Reactions:Zeo
Psycho Tangerine chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
The whole thing with Zack being so protective of his color made this really funny. When I get the chance I will add this to my C2. Just remind me if I forget.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Sorry for the confusion in the previous post. Meant to say that you accidentally uploaded a Mystic Force chapter here by accident instead of the real chapter 2 for this title.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
You have the wrong chapter on here since it doesn't have anything to do with Mystic Force.
Maethorwen of Atlantis chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
I read this all at once and am too lazy to review individual chapters. Sorry.

Anyways, that was hilarious! I about fell off my bed I was laughing so hard at this last chapter. I could sooo see Zack doing something like that. Revenge is sweet sometimes :)

Loved Jason's note and the giant bag of Skittles. I could see him doing that just to further annoy Tommy at that point. That's what best friends are for, right?

As for the uniform thing, it is bizarre. It would weird me out if I was in that position.

Loved this!
ClassicTVfan chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
Very funny story! I really liked it! :D
Starlight99 chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
I loved it! This was just what I needed. U had me laughing out loud like crazy through the whole story! Thanks for sharing!
JasonTKD chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
"JASON LEE SCOTT I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

Right, Tommy. Because that worked out so well the LAST time you tried to do that during the EGR thing. (although to be fair, he came pretty close to killing Jason twice..well, 3 times, if you count the Zeo episode where Tommy had his memory wiped out and was convinced his team-mates were the bad guys )
psav2005 chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
Great finish, I loved Connor's stupid comments and the gifts he got from Zack, and especially Jason. Great job
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 6 . 4/7/2010
While funny, I feel bad for Tommy. And yeah, I keep wondering where everyone was during DT. Seriously. Poor Tommy- it's not like he had the time before becoming a Ranger to warn Zack, although he could have done it afterwards...

This was a good read, though.
do i need a pen name chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
i still say balloons are better than candy. :)
Dark Priestess66 chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
Lmao.
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
Cute story. If you're done with it though, mark it as complete so people don't hound you for updates. That can get kinda of annoying after a while. Hope to hear more from you.
potterpurpleranger56 chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
I really loved reading your story. It was funny when Zack found out that Tommy was the black ranger and sent him tons of licorice. Also funny when Jason sent all the food to Tommy.
Jeremy Shane chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
good chapter & more please
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Hilarious! Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.