Reviews for Expecting
YuneTheQuetzalcoatl chapter 26 . 8/5/2014
Wow this story was really beautiful
I i dont know WHAT i sould say...it was just so so Great
And How Sweet edward and Jaspers were _
YuneTheQuetzalcoatl chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
NOOOOOOO I WANT MOOOOOOOIRE SEXY TIME Q_Q
YuneTheQuetzalcoatl chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww soooooo cute
...i'm stupid i did think edward did make jasper pregnant at the first chapter...how stupid (゚ω゚)ノ
But it was james huuuups
YuneTheQuetzalcoatl chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Wuuhuuuu i like a pregnant jasper _
Hmmmm but edward Sounds like a idiot
Guest chapter 26 . 4/29/2014
Omg u need to contineu this im dying here!
kirifox chapter 26 . 4/4/2014
Excellent story. I know it has been quite a while, but are you planning on finishing this story? If not, could you at least tell me what happens and how it ends?
Thanks so much.
mcutie chapter 26 . 9/4/2013
Plz update!PLZ!
Sea Native chapter 26 . 5/11/2013
Goodness gracious! This story is positively superb. I've just found it today and read it from start to finish. It was entirely too easy to get myself wrapped up in. I laughed a lot (mostly at Emmett), and I have cried more than I'm willing to share. You can't leave me hanging here, woman! Please, please, I hope you get a chance to get back to this soon.
Wolfiekun chapter 26 . 3/24/2013
Oh my god, the suspense is killing me! I started reading this story ages and ages ago, but only recently got back onto it and have just read the last 4 or so chapters. Absolutely dying to know what happens next...I'm not sure what happened but are you planning to continue? I'm desperately hoping so!
CentauRita chapter 26 . 2/21/2013
Jane? and here I was thinking it was going to be James.

Carboro is also the last name of the family in the book Jasper was reading that Alice borrowed and has neglected to return to Jasper. Hmmm.

I love that the Boyz have found a rhythm with themselves and with Sawyer.

Emmett and his humor make me bust a laugh ;D

So...the last update to...Expecting was 01/06/2011, just curious if you will be continue this wonderful story. So hey, what do you say? I'm 'Expecting' a...Yes! I hope, I hope, I hope.

Thanks for listening, Take Care and Happy Writing
Rita ;D
CentauRita chapter 25 . 2/21/2013
Fury?

I'm not a woman scorned...just one that has been cliffied, but Good!

My favorite line...All warm and fuzzy,

'A comforting warmth embraced me. The sounds were long gone down the tunnel, but I felt his presence. I felt him and I knew we were safe.'
CentauRita chapter 24 . 2/21/2013
You have me spinning...like I'm on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...never know just what's gonna come next!

I'm happy that Jasper called his mama and that he's opened up more with Edward.
CentauRita chapter 23 . 2/21/2013
James...kidnapping, Jasper...and Edward heard it...where is Dr. Denali? Sounds like she was put up to getting Jasper there to the clinic for James to be able to kidnap him.

Poor Edward...hearing his love, in trouble...and unable to help...must have him pulling his hair out.
CentauRita chapter 22 . 2/21/2013