Reviews for Ducky and Stick Go Camping, More or Less
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Liz, I seriously LOVE them so SO much! You are surely the queen of one shots. You always manage to squeeze these tiny, magic moments that occur in peoples lives into something, short, sweet and oftentimes so romantic I can't help but put my hand to my heart.

You're making it REALLY hard for me to pick JUST ONE that I love the most, this has definitely made it to the top three...

Because MVD and My favorite Way To Wake up.. just .. LOVE them. I adore them. I reread them lol

Maybe Ducky and Stick will be my fav canon piece of yours.. who knows I'm sure I'll love more and more everytime you send me something or I get something in my inbox to read

loved it! Love you! Love me xoxo
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
So cute! I really like this one! Thanks so much for taking the time to write this for us.
blackagurl chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
aw stick...
notanaccountgo2TeamRobsten chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
aw that was cute.
ScottishRose1028 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
That was amazing ... *sigh* And so romantic! I loved it, and it wasn't even for my birthday, lol. I adore your writing, and this one is just as awesome as the others! *hugs*
jacmom chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Cute! Loved it!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Aw... that was GREAT! So sweet.

-Q
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Oh, this was so sweet. I loved the nicknames and the line about some ugly ducklings never turning into swans all but killed me. Oh and the kiss... yum.

Only CC would be that it moved awfully quickly from animosity to sweetness and kissing. I would have liked a little more development between the head thumping and the kiss.

But still. Sweet and delightful and lovely, with just the right play with angsty and pissy and edgy.
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
That was good :)!
cvds chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Loved it:) I love Stick and Ducky:)
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Loved it! My favorit part was when Ducky (Bella) spewed out everything she was thinking in one longs stream. did she even take a breath in there? At least it got the ball rolling, though, huh?
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I liked this, it made me smile and giggle.
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
To cute :D
LisaBebe11 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Cute.
ckcpurple chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Swet! I love Stick and Ducky! The banter is great. Her rescuing them from the mud hole is great. Him helping her with the cut is great. Love, love, love the discussion about their nicknames.

Thanks for sharing with everyone. Happy birthday, AnnTastic23!
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »