Reviews for I Have Them Too
just someone chapter 1 . 8/6
I am sure Landon appreciated what Spencer did for him. Thank you. I appreciate what you did for me, too.
Scarred Past chapter 1 . 6/15
I used to self harm a few years ago. It started out with a small itch and I would scratch my arms until they were raw. I felt guilty and confused the first time I did it but I shrugged it off and pretty soon every week I would have one of these 'sessions' every four or five days. I started to claw at my face and I used make up to hide the fact I was scraping skin off my face. I was barely into the first year of High school (Grade 8). It was maybe a month after I started on my face that I accidently dropped a glass where it smashed into pieces on the kitchen tiles. My parents weren't home so I hurriedly cleaned he mess up. I was wearing a hoodie that day and I unconsciously put two f the biggest pieces of glass in there. After that it all spiralled down and I started cutting on my thighs and upper legs, careful not to show anyone the marks. I had an almost empty feeling in my chest and there was a pain in my heart that I couldn't comprehend. It was around September when my parents got me a surprise present for doing so well at school. It was a little pug puppy called Hamish. It was my job to get up every morning and feed him, clean out his water and let him outside to run around and play. He would always come racing to the door when I got home from school and he would get a walk as soon as I got changed and sorted my homework into the different piles (Important, Not important, Due tomorrow). At night when I did my homework he would curl up on his bed beside my desk and would wait until I turned out the lights so he could jump onto my bed and fall asleep next to me. He started to fill the aching hole in my heart and my cutting slowly died down to three times a week and then just to itching at my skin. When I started Grade 9 I wasn't cutting at all and I was only itching my skin raw maybe once a week or so. Now halfway through my ninth year at school I only occasionally have a fit of depression where I will cut myself a small hole to go hide in waiting until Hamish comes to drag me out of it. My parents never noticed my behaviour and I think that was one of the things that hurt me the most. They lavish quite a bit of attention onto my younger sister and sometimes they push me away. I can understand that, she is five grades below me, but sometimes it makes me feel like I am just an object to be thrown away when not needed. Getting Hamish was one of the best things that has happened to me in my life and so although I can't tell any human this, I can tell my little baby boy everything.
tommyboy chapter 1 . 6/6
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 1/15
Thank you for writing this.
And if anybody is reading this and needs someone to talk to, you can PM me, too.
TalesOfALonelyWanderer chapter 1 . 1/12
Aww...thank you for writing this. :)
I never cut, but I have friends who do & did. ;;
But I know what it's like to be alone in other areas of life.
Thanks again & keep writing. :)
Italy's Driving chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
That was beautiful. And your right, nobody understands unless they've been there themselves. Thank you, for putting words to what so many of us couldn't.
Queen of the Wallflowers chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Thank you. You finally put what I felt into words. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
I cut because I get bullied every day. Will it ever get better?
Zander L. Jones chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Kyle chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Thank you. I dont know what to say but thank you. I dont hide most of my scars. I still make them. But now i keep them hidden. The way you wrote this... it made sense. It gave me advice and something to think about. Thank you
Thanks chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
You helped me find my reason. I am forever grateful . You have defined the reason to cut perfectly.

Just a mark, just a scratch. What's that mark? It was the cat.
aspiegiraffe chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
i could so see this for reid
LoonyLaLuna chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I'm always happy when I find stories like this. Because it lets others know they're not alone. I've never self-harmed (is it okay to say it this way or should I try to use a different word?) but I have struggled with anxiety (I'm on pills for that now) and depression. I'm one of the lucky ones I guess... most of my family has some form of mental illness so it isn't a taboo subject. Still it's nice to know that it's not just me and my family who have problems. Honestly there are times I wish I could just find everyone who I've talked to or befriended online and just give them all a hug (this includes you by the way!). All of you are so much braver than I am.
Zadie chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I wanna thank you for writing this. I was different from most people who used knives or something sharp to cut themselves. But I did find a away to cause cuts. I never understood why I did it, however through other means I was able to stop. But even to this day I never understood why i did what I did. I just want to Thank you again. Its helped me understand and maybe I can help someone else in the future.
Thank you.
kisses-A chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
That was beautiful. I struggled with this for a long time, and I still have some trouble resisting the urges after 2 1/2 years. You captured this perfectly, and I found myself relating to both Spencer and Landon. Thank you so much for being so brave and beautiful. Nikki