Reviews for I Have Them Too
Thanks chapter 1 . 2/5
You helped me find my reason. I am forever grateful . You have defined the reason to cut perfectly.

Just a mark, just a scratch. What's that mark? It was the cat.
aspiegiraffe chapter 1 . 1/18
i could so see this for reid
BronzeButterfly18 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I'm always happy when I find stories like this. Because it lets others know they're not alone. I've never self-harmed (is it okay to say it this way or should I try to use a different word?) but I have struggled with anxiety (I'm on pills for that now) and depression. I'm one of the lucky ones I guess... most of my family has some form of mental illness so it isn't a taboo subject. Still it's nice to know that it's not just me and my family who have problems. Honestly there are times I wish I could just find everyone who I've talked to or befriended online and just give them all a hug (this includes you by the way!). All of you are so much braver than I am.
Zadie chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I wanna thank you for writing this. I was different from most people who used knives or something sharp to cut themselves. But I did find a away to cause cuts. I never understood why I did it, however through other means I was able to stop. But even to this day I never understood why i did what I did. I just want to Thank you again. Its helped me understand and maybe I can help someone else in the future.
Thank you.
Zadie
kisses-A chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
That was beautiful. I struggled with this for a long time, and I still have some trouble resisting the urges after 2 1/2 years. You captured this perfectly, and I found myself relating to both Spencer and Landon. Thank you so much for being so brave and beautiful. Nikki
BestUsernameEver54321 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Really powerful story. I was actually surprised that someone understood...Like really surprised. Thank you. It helped in ways you wouldn't (maybe?) understand.
Graysonation chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
That was just . . . wow.
You captured the whole thing just beautifully - well, as beautiful as something so tragic can be. When I was reading what Reid said about it filling up the insides, all I could think was that either this chick (you) is one hell of a writer, or she's one of us. Turned out to be both.
Thank you for this piece of writing. Sometimes, like with your characters, the kind word of a stranger who gets it are all it takes to make a change. This was lovely, and I had tears in my eyes by the end.
Just . . . wow.
Love Of Blood chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Thank you so much for writing this story. I know what it is like to have someone who understands what you are going through so this story means alot to me. Please keep on writing.
wolflover chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
i love it you are an amazing writer ... and that itch is what always got me to do it .. thanks this would be a good start of healing
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
That was so touching. Now I think I get a little more of what people who cut think and feel. Now, if it's ever needed, I can be a little more understanding to them and their situation.
The0neR1ng chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Thank you this made me cry. It was so right. And just thanks.
Eien no yoru chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
...thanks for this ...it probably won't make me stop..but it's a start

Eien no yoru
CJHarkness chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
this was such a touching piece of writing, thankyou so much for sharing.
Not-Knowing-Is-Everything chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Inspirational.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This brought tears to my eyes. So beautifully written, I applaud you.