Reviews for Foreshadow
olansamuelle chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
awesome take on the character :)

beautifully written fic :)
SuperSonicLoveMuffin chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Wow! this is so real. In the show from what little we've seen of her, it did seem like she had some sort of connection with the gods themselves in life. And now in death her foresight in Spartacus's dreams is even more acute then .

This actually could happen. She could literally led Spartacus to extract revenge and justice on all Romans who've betrayed him.

This pair is a force to be reckoned with.
rawthisisshit chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Wow...this is amazing. I loved the character of Sura and was so upset when they killed her off. She was so strong and you've really captured that in this piece.

Awesome stuff!
mimifoxlove chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
hi

wow awesome story Sura thought were so beautifully written. I hope in the future you will write a love story between Spartacus and Sura.

update soon

-Mimi
Karlan chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I think it's a pity we'll never know how Sura really was like... It would be interesting to know what was happening to her when she was captured and what she felt.

And if we would ever know that, it would be very similar to your fic. You have described Sura's feelings so well... good job!
WitheringSage chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I really liked that.

Fit with the show perfectly.

Even though we didn't see much of Sura, I can imagine what we got of her character thinking this.
Bob chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Once again, awesome fic! Keep up the good work!
suracus chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
the best fanfiction for Spartacus:Blood and Sand. very nice details and i feel the emotions for about 500 words. its sad they killed her off, yes, but not to get her out of the show. she's still in the show as memories of a the episode after sura's death, he remembers a memory where Sura tells him there is always reason to live and to believe in the Gods. Spartacus gets advice from his fallen wife. I AM SURACUS!
fruitsnacks16 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
this is so sad :(

sucks that the writers killed her off.