Reviews for Hounded
PSW chapter 10 . 7/2/2015
So, um...yeah, I liked this. :-P I don't normally read much AU, or any werewolf/vampire stuff, but you did a good job w this. Even apart from the werewolf thing, I liked your Holmes and Watson. Thanks for writing! :-)
AutumnAtMidnite chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
How this has eluded me for so long I have no idea, because it contains all the elements I love in a good Holmes fic - and no doubts about it, this was one of very few worthy supernatural yarns I've yet to come across. Despite not being too enamored of the '02 version of HOUN, and my tendency to stray from third person narratives in this fandom, I was amazed by how well you nailed the characters, while your writing style was enthralling and well paced.

Aside from that, there is such a dearth of gothic leaning werewolf/vampire fic for Canon!Holmes, to find one this good was a treat. Thank you for a most enjoyable read!
Azolean chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
I really don't like AU. However, this basically being an AU of an AU...

The heck with it. I really can't find a reason for liking this as much as I do, other than the fact that you really are that great of a writer. lol

So, yes, I loved it; enough to read it all the way through and find myself hoping for more.

Thank you for all the time and effort that went into the creation of this fic. Maybe not what people were expecting in the challenge, but well worth the read regardless!
D chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This premise looks *fascinating*
Lerry Hazel chapter 10 . 12/17/2010
Well, that’s absolutely charming.

Trust Watson to have extraordinary just fallen in his head ;-)

I think I’d like a case where Watson’s newly-acquired talents prove useful, because Holmes only has a dog as his key witness.

Yeah, I’ve already checked that you ARE writing a sequel, but I don’t read incompletes and it doesn’t hurt to ask.

Best regards,

L.S.F.
nomdeplume30 chapter 10 . 11/27/2010
This was amazing! I was giggling madly in delight as I realized where you were going with this. Watson a werewolf! And it WORKS without being cliche or overdone. It's perfect. And Holmes' reaction is perfect, too. I am eager to read the sequel!
xXSourApplesXx chapter 10 . 11/13/2010
Finally! A decient werewolf and/or vampire story! I think you should write a sequel, I like the idea of Watson as a friendly werewold too!

Apples ~(:3)
reflekshun chapter 10 . 6/4/2010
This was a very good story, and I'm glad that you made a sequel. Thank you for sharing.
reflekshun chapter 9 . 6/4/2010
Thank you for sharing. This was a very good read.
reflekshun chapter 8 . 6/4/2010
Random Phantom, I am in awe of your imagination. Thanks for sharing.
reflekshun chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
I am still enjoying your installs. Thank you so much for sharing.
reflekshun chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
This install was really enjoyable. Thank you for sharing.
reflekshun chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
Wow!That last sentence made the chappie! Thanks for sharing.
reflekshun chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
And you have shared yet another good read. Thank you.
reflekshun chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
I really am enjoying this story. Thank you for sharing.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »