Reviews for The Line in the Sand
Penelope Grace chapter 7 . 8/9
Update! Seriously.
Gracie Nicole chapter 7 . 7/21
When's the next chapter being posted? I don't like reading fanfiction that aren't finished or aren't being continued but are still up. I love your story and I hope you're still posting.
PinkBlossom789 chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
I like this story, the friendship between the new golden trio is believable, I like albus's personality and the way lily and Scorpius meet and the adults' conversations r awesome, keep them coming, also I enjoyed the interactions between all the kids at Christmas lol
Barbiejoyce chapter 7 . 4/20/2013
This is a really lovely story. I noticed it's been quite a while since you last updated it, but I'm hoping you'll finish it. I look forward to the additional chapters. :)
anotherbuskitten chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Morgan Macdougal? Aaron Abercrombie? Those names seem familier...;)

I liked all the banter at the table.
MissHorntail chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
I really like this story, it's just a shame that you haven't updated it for ages :(

Anyway, I wanted to say that I'm so glad I found this fic because I'm a huge fan of this pairing but I kept coming across so many badly written Lily / Scorp stories that I was beginning to lose hope. It's nice to read a well-written one for a change. Just please write more! :)
nwyd chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
I feel so sad for Scorpius. Please say he ends up with Lily. I'm a ScorpiusLily supporter pleasepleaseplease write more!
padfoot's prose chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This is really well written, and I thought you did a good job at making Scorpius plausible as a Gryffindor.

The friendship with Albus and Rose was nicely established, and I thought the scene at the beginning with his family was a great way to explain what's been happening to the Malfoy's in the 19 years since we last saw them.

Good job!
RedCloakedMaiden chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
"I survived the trip across the lake without the giant squid attacking, and the Sorting Hat didn't catch fire while I was wearing it. You were right, James was lying."

Best. Line. EVER!
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
I love your story so far! very convincing prose. Are you planning on continuing? Please do!
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This is cute so far. You've actually made me care about the next-generation characters, which is a bit of a first.
Professor J. L. Nemo chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
Brilliant! A lot of people try to make Scorpius a 'good guy', but truth be told, I think you did it best. I really hope you continue!
Lady Tol chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
Nice job so far. I absolutely love Lily/Scorpius and I can't wait to see how this turns out.
Isabella248 chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
You haven't updated in a while-PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! I like the whole "Scorpius in Gryffindor" plot. Normally, I would avoid stories like those because (in my opinion) they don't go well but your story is quite intriguing.

Please give another chapter!

opaque-girl chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I really liked this. Lily/Scor is one of my favorite pairings, but there is so little written about them.

*Goes to the next chapter*