Reviews for When The Stars Go Blue
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Another chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Hi! Im from the Philippines and Im a big fan of Serena and Nate. I am so happy to see your story because we all know, Serenate was a neglected love on the show and their relationship wasn't given justice and all I wanted was more scenes from them. I also wanted Serena and Nate to end up together at the end of the show but that didn't happen. So this story is like a gift from heaven. It has everything I wanted. Nate and Serena being together. It's just perfect you know? You're an exemplary writer. Ugh. How I wish you'll continue this story. Serena and Nate married. That'll be a great great story. :)) Anyways, you are such a great writer for coming up with this story and I read this a couple of times already. And for the record, this is the first time I liked and enjoyed a fanfiction. :)) Thank you. Thank you very much for sharing your talent. A job well done!
maria chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
this is uch a great story and you are a great writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
So sweet! I'm glad they got their happily ever after, even if Nate had to work extremely hard for it. And Chuck and Blair are cute as always.
Out of all places, Düsseldorf seems like the last place to be in. They speak French and rich people practically belong in Paris. So this was unexpected and really great.
Making them move to a little town in France would be more realistic, but it probably doesn't have such a funny sounding name. You really made this setting work for this story.
Great job :)
Macole chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Just wanted you to know that this is the best Nate/Serena story I've read on FF.
toastedmuffinz chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
This is - the most romantic fic I've ever read. Oh gosh, I don't know how many times I teared up or felt this warm butterfly feeling as I read this fic. The fic is simply lovely :)

P.S: Love the whole 'by default' lines of Serena-Blair-Chuck :)
xKrysx chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
SSweet. Really sweet and heart-warming.
NiyuChu chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This story deserves so much more than a few words from my lowly self, but I'd like to give my few words all the same.

Show!NS needs more ideas like this. I personally believe that they are made for each other and you totally fulfilled my desires to watch/read anything that even suggests that Nate and Serena can be happy.

"Wait, wait. I didn't say yes yet!"

"So say it," he dares her.

"Yes."

Ok, I'll finish my long review soon (: That little excerpt up there was my favourite x) it captured happiness and humour and LOVE all in one. It's one of the amazing things about your writing!

I loveeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeed it. LOVE LOVE LOVE'D it. (:
likeliquidsunshine chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
That was beautiful. I love it. Thanks for sharing.
Cinthia Quintanilla chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
wow! this was honestly one of the best fanfics ive ever read!
chapter 2? :D
we'reallfreaks chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
dusseldorf lol
words end here chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I think this one deserves much more reviews, so here I am. And I know it's show-based - but still - this reminds me so much of what book!NS would end up doing, if ghostwriters couldn't be hired. You got S perfectly, of course she runs, and of course Nate keeps running after her. Being British and loving Germany, the European setting appeals to me also and it would be so fresh and different if something like this were to happen on the show.

He smirks. "You think you'll be tired of me in three months?"

"No. No, I just…I didn't know how much you'd committed to this." She gives him this shy, quick look that he can't decipher.

"Well, you committed to it."

She stops walking then, her grip on his hand tight. "Yeah," she murmurs, sounding a bit shocked. "I guess I did."

This is exactly what I want for the show, but now that we've finally got NS I feel the writing for them is still mediocre and they deserve more than that. Although I still can't help but adore them. Great work!
Little Lushy Lion chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Beautiful!
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Aww, God, this was one of the best NS oneshots I've ever read. It was completely lovely. I loved every single word of it. :)

Have a wonderful day!

-Dazzle
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Aw omg that was so amazing! Nate and Serena belong together it's ridiculous and this was great you write them perfectly!