Reviews for Snow Ball's Chance
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Great and funny story. I love the why Cas knew that Sam and Dean some fun. I do believe that Cas can act like a little Angel Child when he wants to. Please keep up the great work.
Elphaba Fiyerobert chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Three way snow ball fight, classic
Von chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
LOVE! Castiel making the snowballs for them was so awesome.
daleaikman chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
What a great story. Its good to see how much Sam loves Dean to help him like that. And it was cool when Cas joined them. Thanks for the story.
skylarkfreedom chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Very nice! So good to see the boys having fun again! I miss it.
Rhesa chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
aw lovely!
Visionairy chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Oh, that was great! And it was snowing big fluffy flakes here in the South today! Just the right story. I like the way you showed Sam understanding how hard it would be for Dean to let go, and trying anyway.

My favorite line: "The thing with Dean was, his surface was so loud and blinding, it took some real effort to get beneath it. You had to really be looking to see Dean's selflessness, to understand that, at his core, he was about saving people, keeping them from harm. Stopping evil. Sam saw now that the reason Dean had so fiercely protected him all his life wasn't because Dad had told him to, but because that's what Dean wanted to do."

I had my first really good snowball fight in years this winter, and reading this, I could just feel the 'joy' of cold wet snow melting down my back. What a great way for Sam to get Dean to forget himself for awhile. And I loved your use of teams and Cas, too: "Sam thought the funniest part was that Castiel assumed it was his job to supply the snow balls." Great idea! Thanks so much for posting!
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
That was fun!
Noninone chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Aw! This is so cute!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
That's a really inspired form of therapy. I've struggled with this question, too: what do you for a depressed person for whom any kind of sympathy is just further discouragement? But I could see this working. Great idea, nicely delivered.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Oh this was so wonderful. I enjoyed every second of the read. Thank you so much for making me smile today.
HE-Steffi chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Great story! I enjoyed this so much and I actually could imagine this on Supernatural.
anon chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
That was like the best story ever! I mean you summed up everything that was going on and found a realistic, brotherly way to help with it. I mean I would kill to see them do this on the show. And as usual Cas was perfect. And it's snowing today, so I can picture it all right outside. Thank you!
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
that was an amazing short story...I think you have captured Sam and Dean's personalities and did a great job. I wish that the show would address Dean's growing depression like this...I loved the part when they attacked Cas and he still provided them with the snowball ammo...and his clothes remained dry! brilliant...great job