Reviews for Fanfic100: Professor Layton
M.Hiccup chapter 4 . 2/15
No you didn't! Not baseball! xD
4400255 chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
That was genuinely creepy.
Children of Light chapter 10 . 1/6/2014
I love your stories! But really, what was that at the end?!
skrewtkeeper chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
I am pretty sure that writing this chapter alone redeems you from never reaching 100 fics. That was simply magnificent. I feel extremely lucky to have found this.

And yes, Bill did seem like he got off, but Chelmy's cryptic statement to him near the end of the third game gave me hope...that perhaps his past caught up to him, but as all things go the PL verse, probably not. If things are terribly unfair in this series, they *remain* terribly unfair and that's been a horrible thing for me to have to accept. (And I still don't to some degree). But perhaps I've been so spoiled with happy endings from Disney all my life, that I have no idea how to cope when things simply *don't* end happily or when justice isn't satisfied.

I do wish this was canon, but at the same time I don't. (I'm a very strange girl. xD) I almost feel as though the heartache really *makes* the series what it is and if it were resolved...I wonder if it would mean as much to me. The fact that according to canon (oooh, maybe I should look on wikia for this but I'm extremely hesitant as I'm terrified I'll spoil even more of Azran Legacy for myself; I was worried for a bit when I came across the word "Aztec" in the previous chapter...you almost made me close this window! xD), Bill remains in office despite all this crap he's caused...makes it almost *unbearably* ironic and I don't know why but I LOVE that. I love how this series doesn't cut corners or tries to come up with alternate explanations to spare the characters further heartache or grief, because from viewing those reactions, I feel like I know the characters a whole lot more than I would have had everything ended happily with every loose end tied up.

*clears throat with embarrassment* ; Sorry, I can't help but rant about this series, and like I said I've loved this one-shot the very best and I think you totally OBLITERATED that prompt. I really have no idea how you could have possibly made it any better. (Even the characterizations! Oh my gosh, I was fangirling over the descriptions of Layton's and Clive's testimonies... And I love how you didn't make them say any specific words because your descriptions gave me ample enough information to imagine what they must have said and! X3) I am eager to read more from you...and Layton getting weird looks from the grocers at asking for "three orange carrots, please"? LOL! xD

Skrewtkeeper
Purple Elephant chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
I have nothing to say. I haven't exactly read many of your fics, but from what I can tell, this isn't that strange compared to others. You need to become an author, by the way. And if you already are, I apologize.
Purple Elephant chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
Hooray for falling down the stairs for the same ridiculous reason! Although I have to admit that this was a few years ago, and I only ended up with a few bruises. I had magically teleported to the top of the stairs when I was actually at the bottom. And that's my excuse.
Purple Elephant chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Thank you. I needed this. This man made it to the number 1 spot on my "Top ten video game villains I hate" list (that part about the number one spot isn't exactly true, but it helps). He is most definitely getting what he deserves.

On a different note, have you ever noticed how some video game or book characters can be so well written, that you feel as though you know them incredibly well, and feel emotion for them as though they were real people? (Yes, I'm aware that they are real people to you and others, but let's focus on the real world for now, alright?) I think it's just a little thing that comes with amazing writing. So keep on writing, alright?
Purple Elephants chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
You know, I also had this thought. I was wondering whether or not the Doctor was dead or not (because it was a hallucination) and when it showed the ending and he was found awake... Well, I was honestly a little freaked out by what that was implying about the other scientists/doctors/whatever the hell they were. This is the first time I've ever actually seen someone else bring it up though.
ItalianPrincess92 chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
what the heck? im weirded out, yo... lol luke and flora are ok, right..?
kuroange1 chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
This is cute as always xD
I've mentioned that your updates always bring a smile to my face right? The silliness and fluff of it all. Well, the chapters meant to be like that at least.
That is such an interesting end though haha. Do you happen to remember the name of the Japanese program/episode that you got the inspiration from? I'm a bit curious.
Hope you get more inspiration from other places and update soon :D
kittyreilly chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
Love the new chapter! :)
Jillian Bowes chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
Whoa, I had forgotten about this story! Haha this chapter definitely kept me on my toes. Keep it up!
Jillian Bowes chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
So. I just found this story. And, I'm gonna follow it. Because it is amazing. Um. It isn't gonna take 2 years to update right? ;)
The Geek Who Waited chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Great stories. I was somewhat disgusted in The Lost Future that Bill Hawks managed to appear to escape being blamed. But now that's been righted.
Ocean Starfly chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
"Professor, you are forbidden from telling Flora about this!"

"I make no promises, Luke."

Icing. On. The. Cake. This is just perfect and precious! Luke is ever the gentleman!