Reviews for Ignition
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 16 . 7/13
Very good
rentamiya chapter 16 . 5/26
Omgeee the best crossover ever
Hope you can update soon
Tnx! 3
CrypticSilhouette chapter 16 . 4/21
Sad to see it abandoned, but that's life I guess. Good job though! Great story! I'm definitely going to creep on your profile, I saw a couple more interesting ones on there that I wanna check out...
CrypticSilhouette chapter 4 . 4/21
Happy (belated) birthday, six years later!
Mirage chapter 16 . 4/3
i really hope that one day you finish this Story, iits not as bad as you may think its interesting.
but i hope he will not loose his Memory but maybe only a part of his power and maybe gaining a new one
blackbloodywolf chapter 16 . 1/18
amazing would love more
thehereandnow33 chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
It seems good, but it's very hard to read if you have never really watch one piece like that, I kinda feel like I'm missing huge chunks of info...
EmptySurface chapter 7 . 8/12/2015
I thought it was that Zoro learned to cut STEEL in Alabasta? Hm... This story is very interesting, though! :)
flaimingdarkfox chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
awesome cant wait to read more
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Ya know... "Sankyuu"... it's actually a japanese version of thank you itself... :P
Mirage chapter 16 . 5/18/2014
Great story, absolute funny, i nearly could not stop to read, hope you write the finish to this story one day.
Love the pairing, and that Mihawk "adopted" Kai more or less happily, and that he had to work hard to learn all the weapons, sad that he may loose his memory from 10 years bevor because oof thhe head trauma, maybe a yournal can help him not to forget anything, like friend he does not see so often or things he still knows, but who kows how the story goes.
And i find it good that now his friends catch up to him, and get stronger and grow up a bit, grow in ther power, its nice to see where they go, and its nice for Kai too that they get bether and can defend themself bether, that he is not anymore the only one really strong and the brothel loving Mihawk...who only one time was with Shanks...funny...but when you think about its great...those two where good for each other, both are strong, drink like there is no tomorrow love to party and have a younger person that they like and may fight or die for. Do you see those two together in the future?
I really do hope that you write more storys like this, in the future, maybe even with the same pairing or and other, llike Kai with Mihawk, i think that could be also a funny pairing in an other story. But this pairing with Zoro is sweet
LadyTeldra chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
While this is entertaining, I completely agree that what little of the rewrite was posted is far superior. I would love to see more on the rewrite, but I understand the desire to only share the very best you can do.
tamashiyuki chapter 16 . 1/29/2014
Very good!

I like so much!
Patchwork Knightess chapter 16 . 4/19/2013
Very nice! Keep up the good work!
Kage 5243 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013