Reviews for Ignition
thehereandnow33 chapter 3 . 11/2
It seems good, but it's very hard to read if you have never really watch one piece like that, I kinda feel like I'm missing huge chunks of info...
EmptySurface chapter 7 . 8/12
I thought it was that Zoro learned to cut STEEL in Alabasta? Hm... This story is very interesting, though! :)
flaimingdarkfox chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
awesome cant wait to read more
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Ya know... "Sankyuu"... it's actually a japanese version of thank you itself... :P
Mirage chapter 16 . 5/18/2014
Great story, absolute funny, i nearly could not stop to read, hope you write the finish to this story one day.
Love the pairing, and that Mihawk "adopted" Kai more or less happily, and that he had to work hard to learn all the weapons, sad that he may loose his memory from 10 years bevor because oof thhe head trauma, maybe a yournal can help him not to forget anything, like friend he does not see so often or things he still knows, but who kows how the story goes.
And i find it good that now his friends catch up to him, and get stronger and grow up a bit, grow in ther power, its nice to see where they go, and its nice for Kai too that they get bether and can defend themself bether, that he is not anymore the only one really strong and the brothel loving Mihawk...who only one time was with Shanks...funny...but when you think about its great...those two where good for each other, both are strong, drink like there is no tomorrow love to party and have a younger person that they like and may fight or die for. Do you see those two together in the future?
I really do hope that you write more storys like this, in the future, maybe even with the same pairing or and other, llike Kai with Mihawk, i think that could be also a funny pairing in an other story. But this pairing with Zoro is sweet
LadyTeldra chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
While this is entertaining, I completely agree that what little of the rewrite was posted is far superior. I would love to see more on the rewrite, but I understand the desire to only share the very best you can do.
tamashiyuki chapter 16 . 1/29/2014
Very good!

I like so much!
Patchwork Knightess chapter 16 . 4/19/2013
Very nice! Keep up the good work!
Kage 5243 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
MoonLiliy chapter 16 . 3/1/2013
I love this story and i cant wait for the rest of it. Thank you for writing this! )
Kai Chen chapter 11 . 2/25/2013
I like it it way it is. Please dont let the wizards find him!
Lahel chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
Why would you use Haku as a weapons master instead of Ten-Ten? Is it just because he's an okama and more popular? *cries* I just don't get it!
FlailerBee chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Mantra is just Observation Haki.
The sky peeps just have another name for it.
mwah chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
During the Skypiea Arc, if you can recall, the Logia user, Eneru (Enel) was subdued by Luffy, whose limbs can stretch. This however doesn't make sense that Lightning would not affect him if he was ONLY a Paramecia. Luffy is a LOGIA. He is a RUBBER boy. The element of RUBBER. Rubber can stretch, and does not conduct electricity. Meaning he is a LOGIA. LOGIA. But since this is discontinued, it doesn't matter.
kage kitsune 14 chapter 16 . 12/18/2012