Reviews for Unwanted Truths
zuimar chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
Or you have lots of lazy readers who don't review or a lot of people are missing out on a awesome fic! Loved this latest chapter you've posted, it was painful to watch this scene in the actual episode and you managed to capture Dean's devastation in words perfectly.
pickamix chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
Great chapter... I love how you paint Sam... it's so in character and insightful.
pickamix chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
This chapter was really well written and I love the grasp you have on Castiel as a character but I thought that Anna disobeyed by cutting out her grace and becoming human not that she had done something else to disobey and then became human. I could be wrong but that was the impression I got from what Anna said in I think the episode was 'Heaven and Hell'. But I like your version better because it makes more sense. Because if she had disobeyed by becoming human why didn't they just kill her right away? But if she became human to run and they couldn't find her then that makes a lot more sense.
zuimar chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
I loved the first 2 chapters you've posted! On the Head of a pin is one of my favorite episodes, so I love reading fics regarding this episode. Can't wait for more!
pickamix chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This was just a start right? There's more... I hope there's more... it didn't say complete so I'm going to guess that there's more. I love these from you and this was such a great episode. I can't wait to see what you do with it.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2