Reviews for Tradition
MizukiQueen chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Aw! Yay! I love the Percy Jackson series! :) you wrote this great :) my boyfriend suggested your gradual changes one and now I'm off to read that! :)
jaymeemj chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
That was amazing! I loved it :D I hope you make more one-shots like these soon! :D
Micha3laRos3 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
haha, love it, one of the best on here. funny, not ooc, romantic, and just plain awesome. good job! write more? (
James' Lily Flower chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I absolutely agree with your thoughts on the movie even though I saw it first. The books are soo much better

I thought this was excellent. I felt so sorry for Percy and i thought you got his character completely right when he blurted out what he was trying to do. I just loved the whole story.

With love

JLF xx
boops818 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I went to one of his book signings and when he was answering questions someone asked him if he'd watched the movie and he said he didn't because he wanted to keep his idea of the characters in his head. Thought you should know.

And I loved the story ecpecally (spellcheck anyone?) the refrence to The Last Olympian at the end.
potterrocksjacksontoocullenNOT chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
i agree with the thing about the horrible movie, seriously, my friends and i could spend hours talking about what's wrong with it
kasplosion chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
AHH KASAMARI, you have successfully smiled my face off again! :D I absolutely love Percabeth, that is the way to go. I can't read the last book without starting to tear up because I can't believe that dopey 12 year old turned into an awesome hero. HE'S GROWN UP :'D Anyways.

Wonderful story! I love it for the same reason why I love the PJO series, the voice. It's spot on and believable! Percy is so adorable (: Cute story, ONCE AGAIN :D
shyyetbold chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Hey, i really loved it! I am so glad you wrote something for Percy! You are totally right about the whole movie thing, they didn't really coincide AT ALL! I was hoping for, basically, an exact re-creation of the book series. I was even fine with not an exact recreation, but they killed it! Anyways though, it was great (as usual) and i can't wait until you gimme another chappie of life changes!
percabethgirl13 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Amazing stoy and I agree about the movie!
Anna145 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
No no no no no way! This is completely, totally, exceedingly awesome. Seriously, there are no words for it! Flawless grammar, flawless spelling, fluent, advanced vocabulary. You completely captured the sense of "percabeth", Percy and Annabeth are really well in character, and the scene you chose (about the whole romantic-dinner-fiasco-and-he-ends-up-proposing-) would be really difficult to work with. And you made it work anyways! Congratulations, seriously, I'm gaping right now. After three consecutive days of seeing the kind of cr*p that is on this site, I had practically lost all hope of there being a good fanfic out there! But you, you just proved me wrong! Please, please, please keep on writing! This overly-polluted fandom needs some good writers like you! Favorited.

Anna :)

p.s. I completely agree with you on the movie! It was a complete and total disgrace! How dare they! When I saw it, I swear I was having a seizure. Way to ruin a masterpiece like those books guys! The one thing that made it bearable, was, in my opinion, Logan Lerman. Take care! I expect more of this flawless writing to fight against pollution! ;)