Reviews for Captive
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Very different.
Thanks for not giving Zim human anatomy.
I hate it when they do that.
This was good.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
When I read hard ZaDR, I'm just caught between hurrhurrhurring and DEAR GLOBTHISISSOWRONG.
But your fanfiction...makesme hurrhurr more than it makes me flip out.
Which is hard. So,good on ya mate!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Wish there was more...
Puppy chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
In the beginning when it called Dib a "brunette" all I could think was "Dip is NOT a brunette!" For like almost the rest of the story... Xb
Fvckthisreality chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Oh my god, please continue this story, it's so good. I beg you.
NightInGale-Minds chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
You made me blush again! Only worse! Now I have to go outside and cool off or something...
elderwolves chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I love it! Dib's own pet lover! Hahaha! Do you think you can write another chapter for this? You don't have to if you don't want to, but this plot is giving me a reader's high. :D
CaptainOfMyShip chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This is a really amazing fic! I know how hard it is to get reviews for smutty stuff, but this deserves more. Like a lot more. I love that you didn't -quite- give ZIM human anatomy, I love that Dib wasn't really stable because, well, he's not, and I loved how you played the transition from dissection into sex. The first thing I thought when he started sucking Zim's antennae was what it would be like pater when he reviewed the tape. I didn't completely understand where Dib put it in exactly, since you were vague enough to be sensitive about ZIM and only described what was necessary for his penis-type thing. Overall the whole thing was well written and read smoothly. For a PWP, I think this actually ha a decent amount of plot and plot potential. You should definitely write more chapters and go from here. Like if ZIM managed to escape weeks later and has to struggle with the conditioning being trapped has given him, while Dib breaks down from the renewed fear that ZIM will leave him and gir consumes copious amounts of Mexican food...anyways, I really liked it. Great job! And I'll follow this just in case.

Love,

Chana
Cindy Cerberus chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I think this might be the most sexy fanfiction of ZaDr, I have every read. :) Your a mad guemius.
seheronelves chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
You find something different everyday I guess :P Loved it :)
SouriMaxwellYuy068 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I really do love this story. I've read it like 5 times now. I just wish it wasn't a one-shot because I can see so much potential in this story. I would've loved to know what would've happened next if this was more than a one-shot. Like would Zim ever get out of the restraints? Would Dib let him go? Would Zim fall for Dib? What would happen to Zim being locked up all the time with only Dib for company? Since Zim doesn't sleep it makes me wonder what would happen to his mind being locked down there.
irken invader mew chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
awsome
Ramona Flours chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Zim on bottom? FINALLY!
ChibiLuka chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I really liked how much you kept everyone in character *3* I really like this story alot! 3 I'm gonna go ahead and add this to my favs w
UnknownZADRfan chapter 1 . 10/16/2011