Reviews for Payback
nurdgurl714 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I think Ross should recieve hazard pay...they really got out of control after Deakins left, all of them Especially Logan and Goren, then his kooky ex partner ends up at MCS. Great story.
OuroborosSnyder chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Okay, so I finally read this one. Roflmao! And how I can totally see this happening too.

~Snyder~
The Mominator chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Hey sorry for the delay but I finally got chance to read this, enjoyed it very much good work all around.
LILKENNY chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
*lol* This was really funny and I like jealous Bobby a lot :D

It was also fun to shortly revisite those cases. I've watched some of those episodes not too long ago :)
crazy for loci chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
LOL. I love it. I would of loved to have seen this on the show. Go Bobby.. Funny, funny, funny. Thank you for the laugh.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
i really liked this :) i was half hoping that near the end ross would admit to himself or to bobby that if he buried him he'd get the same kind of treatment from eames :) that's funny as hell ;) i really like the Henry one though :) nice work :) i'm saving this to my faves ;)
rindy713 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
ggod for bobby! and good for ross, standing up for him with the brass. maybe bobby wouldn't really do all this ... but i know doggone well he'd like to!
vdofan chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
thanks for this. It was quite amusing to picture Bobby taking up for Eames.

I do have to wonder though if Eames has ever had any complaints made against her for doing the same in regards to Bobby...
superfelix chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
if I spoke another word to detective Eames, he would slice my dick off just the way I did it to Boz's. Then he released his grip, but before the officer got to the room, he punched me one more time in the stomach and said, 'and that's for hurting her feelings...cool, but Bobby would NEVER!

You can't beat up every guy that offends Eames."

"I don't do that."...mhm?

It's true I said that to him, but I didn't trip him…he just…fell...oioioi, Bobby!

Bobby shook his head, "No. He didn't say anything offensive." But the way he leered at her, and stood in front of her practically naked…he deserved everything he got...tztztz.

"So, you're saying if the guy laid his hand on me, you would have given him the same kind of 'talking to'?"

Bobby held back a smirk, "Absolutely, Captain."...of course, snicker.

Ross regarded Goren. He knew that the man was clearly guilty of all of these accusations, but he had to hand it to his detective, he was as loyal as the day was long. No one was going to hurt Eames as long as Goren was around...I love that line.

Very funny little piece.
Humor In A Bittersweet Life chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Now that's how you do payback!
LadyBlueDevil86 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
That was great...such a thorough survey of all the times Goren would have come to Eames defense (and unbeknownst to her, I'm sure). I loved how you saved Talbott for last, and the little bonding moment over "the puddle". This was such a fun read! Thanks!
Lexi Lynne chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Great story! I just can't see how Bobby could be held accountable for the fact that all the idiots who bother Eames are clumsy, weak and snivelling tattle-tales! :-) Hee-hee. This was a fun one!
DixieH chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Ack! Funny. With this title I actually thought Goren would drag Ross into a dark alley and ... but it was great that Ross just letting him off the hook. A good story even without seeing all the episodes. - Dix.
Denese25 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
The only time in my life I'll probably ever say police brutality may be justified!
likeit chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
HI-larious!

So funny, so great, so perfect! If only...